Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:38 pm
"It doesn't matter where we do it, does it?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:29 pm
Karissa shrugged. She'd never done anything quite like this before. Besides, she thought, it looked like the one who brought about the change in Estelluna was Cer. Maybe they should just leave them alone...

Out loud, she said "Here's as good a place as any."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:45 pm
'It's kinda noisy, people may hike here. I live in a place where the noise is the wind. And, except for the tombstones, it's nice.'' Cer stood besides her. ''Cerbur....''She stopped. ''I need to do something first. Wait here, I will be back in a few minutes. Met me at the graveyard, Cer lead them there.'' Estelluna looked at him glaring. ''Follow me if you're stupid.'' Estelluna sat upright forcing them off her back.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:08 pm
After Estelluna ran off to get what she was looking for, Rachel looked up and spoke softy.
"I'm...sorry, I, uh, didn't mean to, didn't, I just wanted...." She was truly at a loss for words, because they couldn't express how sorry she was. Her pleaded for forgiveness.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:30 pm
As Estelluna raced to the end of the forest to the her hunting ground. She looked for only Buffalo, if any. And, deer. She loved chasing things down, and she loved to torture things as she killed. Like, whacking it on a tree, losing the limbs. She killed three deer, and killed one buffalo. Draging them to the graveyard so her 'family' could eat in peace. She stored them in the underground, and walked up to see them already there. She looked bloody, but ignored herself and walked to them. 'Sorry 'bout that.'' She mumbled. ''That was not human. To let you know.'' She looked around the graveyard and saw the comforting tombstones.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:55 pm
"Honey, it's alright, calm down" Arianna said to Rachel. "Are we ready to begin?" she asked turning to Estelluna.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:02 pm
''Sure. Yo, Kiba, Tsume, Toboe, Blue! Get out here!'' She yelled to the medium sized shed that stood in the back of the graveyard. They came out one by one, in order from oldest to youngest. ''Yo, Cer, you still there?'' She called. Cer stepped up from behind the group. ''Let's begin.'' Estelluna grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:10 pm
-confused on how we should do this.-  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:12 pm
-make something up, be creative, you can make mistakes, none care-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:16 pm

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:20 pm
-*sigh* To break means to teach to be calm and not kill, to teach certain things, love, life, ect.-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:35 pm
"Alright, let's start" Arianna said, "If a heard of animals ran past you what would you do?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:35 pm
"Well," said Rachel, "maybe we should.......talk about some things first. What happened to you that made you this way?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:58 pm
Karissa sighed. This was going to take a while, even to decide on what to do. She wanted to help her new friends, but she wasn't sure how - hers would just be one more voice adding to the confusion.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:14 am
''Uh..You.'' She pointed to Rachel. ''I was just a test, finding me overpowering, they outcasted me. Then I just walked this earth, no purpose what so ever. Except, that. And, you, it just depends. What are they? And, if my 'family per say' is hungry, only one or two of us will hunt.''  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games