Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Lightsaber Lucas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:20 pm
Lucasbooks wanted to make the NJO Anakin's story, and kill Jacen. Lucas wouldn't let them, for whatever reason (too many Anakins?), so they switched the two.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:23 pm
Nelowulf
I always wondered... If there are predators on the surface, why aren't they at the coasts, or attack the land settlements?

I think I remember reading about a group of Wookiees that live on the coast, on a different continent of Kashyyyk. So, perhaps that's where the battle is and they don't have the deep-forest predators there. Do tigers walk out of the trees and attack beachgoers in Florida?  

Durza the Shade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:35 pm
Durza the Shade
Nelowulf
I always wondered... If there are predators on the surface, why aren't they at the coasts, or attack the land settlements?

I think I remember reading about a group of Wookiees that live on the coast, on a different continent of Kashyyyk. So, perhaps that's where the battle is and they don't have the deep-forest predators there. Do tigers walk out of the trees and attack beachgoers in Florida?

tigers, no. But some panthers do up in teh panhandle if provoked...  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:03 pm
Durza the Shade
Lucasbooks wanted to make the NJO Anakin's story, and kill Jacen. Lucas wouldn't let them, for whatever reason (too many Anakins?), so they switched the two.

I know, I highly dislike GL because of it.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:32 pm
Since this is lightsaber lucas, and I just heard the soundtrack, i'd like to state that.....

John Williams has to be shot for his crimes against classical music!

DAMN HIM FOR STEALING ANOTHER THEME!  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:49 pm
I'm just hoping that the dialogue in ROTS is better than all that junk in episodes I and II  

Motorider333

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:16 pm
Caira333
I'm just hoping that the dialogue in ROTS is better than all that junk in episodes I and II

it wont be.

padmes line in that one tv trailer is something like.. "anakin you're breaking my heart."

a) its corny and

b) she sounds like a texan wife during the 1880s.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:40 pm
Episode III: Gone with the Wind...

Amidala: "Well, I do declare, that be the poorest show of blastership I've seen in years. And my, do you see how you're leaving his ship all dirty and scratched. tisk tisk anakin... My heart feels faint."

Anakin: "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn..."  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:11 pm
Nelowulf

Amidala: "Well, I do declare, that be the poorest show of blastership I've seen in years. And my, do you see how you're leaving his ship all dirty and scratched. tisk tisk anakin... My heart feels faint."

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

wait, can you imagine Han as the Duke? Or luke? as... the Luke?

"Hey there, pardner. What'ch'yall thinkin' 'bout doin' there, slicin' my mentor in half?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:37 pm
Nospai Deathous
Nelowulf

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

wait, can you imagine Han as the Duke? Or luke? as... the Luke?

"Hey there, pardner. What'ch'yall thinkin' 'bout doin' there, slicin' my mentor in half?"

Padme:Well I do declare, you do look so very fine your uniform, Vader. I do believe I have the vapors.  

Motorider333

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:39 pm
My oh my, Mr. Solo, I do say, you have a mighty built body. Yet, tell me, why are y'all still drivin this bucket of duraplast?

-Leia  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:32 am
Ryunosuke the White
FrozenPhoenix32
KJA=idiot

George lucas must be sabred because: putting Jar Jar into DVD RoTJ and editting Hayden Christensen in..i liked the old dude better!

They put Jar Jar Binks in Episode VI??

And I agree with that and the other stuff Lucas (me!) has altered. *runs over to LucasArts (me!) and activates both white lightsabers in Lucas' (me!) face (but not actually touching him with them). He grins as Lucas (me!) takes on a terrified look*

Insane you are. Talk not like Yoda I must  

neoqueenserenity298

Uncle Choco

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:01 am
One word: Ewoks.

I was just watching the entire series, warming up for RotS, when, during RotJ, I realized that the Ewoks are just as irritating as Jar Jar Binks.

Why, oh why, George, didn't you put the battle on Kashyyk instead of Endor like your original plan?! Your idea that the Ewoks would "market better" flopped!

Thank god RotS features a battle with the Wookiees.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:26 pm
EXACTLY!! it would have made so much more sense... after all, the imperials used wookies for slave labor all the time... if you're gonna build a huge battlestation, you'll need a big source of slave labor...

oi. plus, the wookies had weapons they could actually combat imperials with, making a successful rebellion much more likely.  

Nospai Deathous

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:38 pm
I think GL wanted the Empire to look even more pathetic..

Update the Outlaw's guide, Cale... Stormtroopers are wimps... they lost to primitive teddy bears!  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games