Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Prequel Trilogy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:36 pm
Nothing beats a good elephant beer. Ah.. 180 proof... and all in a six ounce sixpack....You can't have more than one!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:01 am
Star Wars Episode 3:Revenge of the Sith rocked...out loud.  

Freon Soridor

Batman on XTC

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:55 am
The whole Prequil trilogy and the clone wars concept was pretty nice. It also provided backround information on The Greatest Sith lord ever...Darth Vader...My favorite movie of the Prequil trilogy was Starwars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith I like when Anakin decapitated Dooku aboard the Grevious's Battle cruiser. it also somewhat reminds me about Starwars Battlefront II when you play the space missions in the clone wars era. It's all cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:30 pm
I really like the prequel trilogy. I like it because it explains the way of the Jedi and shows how the Jedi were trained and stuff like that.  

Rune [Jedi Knight]

Smallville101

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:40 pm
money  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:56 pm
Don't spam Fett Boy.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Smallville101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:15 am
Kyo_Fett
money
ok but BOBA FETT ROCKS!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:07 pm
JediKnight47
Star Wars Episode 3:Revenge of the Sith rocked...out loud.

Oh, it very much rocked out loud  

Dragoonknight_Dave

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:48 pm
Fett may rock, but he sure don't spam.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:56 am
Fett doesnt even need any lines.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:49 pm
Fett has the coolest lines.

"I've one of those faces that was once familiar to everyone."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:49 pm
jedi_master_tenku
When asked about what it felt like to don the helm of the mighty Lord Vader, Hayden Christiansen's reply was one word:
"Orgasmic".
Oh my god, that's hilarious! xd

... Was he serious?  

Amiiria

Amiiria

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:59 pm
Inatarin
Nelowulf
It doesn't matter. This is why i don't frequent this thread.

in 20 years, people won't be able to see a diffrence in anything. they won't even wonder about how the starships all of a suddenly look old, or why the heck chewbacca no longer is gay with yoda and instead with han. that last part was a joke. Laught damnit.

anyhoo. You are growing up in an age of change. The old ways are no longer sacred anymore, as kids beginto hate the original triology. They don't like how come nobody is flipping around in lightsaber battles, and the story is just uneventful.

Be proud you could at least claim you knew SW before this dark era. I can still claim that I'm old enough to have loved it before the Special Edition came out, and ruined the ending song to make it, as people claim, more regal, but yet, nobody can find out how to get down and dance like you like it.

Soon, the OT will be reguarded as sucky, lame, uninspiring, and in dire need of new CGI.

Who knows, maybe the next generation will wish Jar Jar to be edited into the old triology.

I barely remember seeing ESB in theaters of the SE....

But even though, I still only appreciate the the originals, special editions are s**t. the only change i want for the originals is Hayden edited into the 3 Ghosts scene of RTOJ, that's all. Only to connect....
Aww, I loved that bit. I don't know why... just do.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:24 pm
Amiiria
jedi_master_tenku
When asked about what it felt like to don the helm of the mighty Lord Vader, Hayden Christiansen's reply was one word:
"Orgasmic".
Oh my god, that's hilarious! xd

... Was he serious?

Dude.

Imagine if you were wearing the frickin Vader Suit.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:16 am
Amd then be filmed in a star wars movie while wearing it.
Face it, everone wants to be Vader.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games