Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:47 am
Arianna rattled off her adress. "It's only about 5 minutes from here. Do you want me to give you a ride?" Arianna offered.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:50 am
darkkingdom
"So, your not a vampire? Then why was your skin burning in the sun" she questioned then moved to the other response.
"So, the cullens left 30 years ago, that sucks, then there is less vampires Forks, thats ok, the population here is small anyways , I was planing on moving myself too, back to Italy but I'll stay awhile to know everyone."

''Demon.'' She said quietly. ''And you mean Volterra? You should stay here instead.''  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:52 am
"Sure, we're not skipping class are we? I still have to get all these forms signed." Rachel wouldn't have minded skipping any other time, but it was her first day.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:12 am
"I would never skip class." she said.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:43 am
"Of course not, just thought I would ask. So, what class do you have nezxt, I'm not sure what I have, I'm just following Karissa around." She grinned at Karissa.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:54 am
"Study hall. Pretty boring but at least I can catch up on homework and such" she replied.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:57 am
"Ahhh, the infamous study hall, the silence seems to get to me all the time."
Not that I can ever not hear everything. She thought.
"So Karissa, what do we have now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:21 pm
"I actually kind of like it. most of the time, I finish my homework early and I usually read a book. I'll see you guys later alright? Meet me outside of the front office after school ok?" She told Rachel as the bell rang.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:27 pm
"Sure, sounds great." She took off with Karissa to their next class. Rachel didn't really even know what it was, all she knew was that she knew it already. Unfortunately it didn't go as fast as she wanted it to, she was waiting for gym.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:14 pm
"Relax. Five more minutes," Karissa smiled as she noticed Rachel's agitation. Almost as soon as the bell rang, Rachel was already in the changing room, changing. Karissa followed, but at a slightly slower pace. She slipped on the regulation t-shirt and shorts, and together they waited in the gym for the teacher to start class.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:24 pm
"So... am I exasperating you yet?" Rachel winked, but was wondering about it. The coach walked in and introduced Rachel to the class, but everyone already knew who she was, everybody knew the new pretty girl.
"Capture the Flag! Capture the Flag!" Rachel was whispering, Karissa laughed at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:27 pm
"Why don't we let our new student pick our game for the day?" the coach suggested. "Capture the flag!" Rachel shouted gleefully. "Okay," said the coach, a little taken aback. "Let's set up then, girls."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:30 pm
"Did I just terrify our coach?" Rachel asked.
"I think so." Said Karissa. They both laughed, and took sides on the same team as it would have turned out. Rachel was disappointed, she was hoping for some competition.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:57 pm
"Just remember, the humans need to see us," Karissa whispered. "Ready, set, go!" ordered the coach.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:24 pm
Laurence had gotten out of the last class on account of "being sick." He was now watching the Capture the flag group, he saw Rachel and Karissa he ran up next to them staying in the shadows "hi you two, can we talk? I have a feeling that no one will now will be missing for a few momments"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games