Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:15 pm
Aysel heard the knock, far in her eyes.
"One moment!" she called, jumping to her feet. Jeda jumped off the bed, searching for a place to hide.
"Go in here," Aysel whispered as she pushed Jeda into the closet. "Keep quiet please. I'll be back," She closed the door silently, made sure the bed had no visible paw prints then plopped back on the bed.
"Come in!" she called, hoping Arianna wouldn't notice that she had a visitor.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:17 pm
"Hey, We're all reading out in the living room, we wondered if you wanted to join us" Arianna offered, not noticing the visitor.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:21 pm
"Sure," Aysel answered as she got up. She sent a telepathic messenge to Jeda, I'll be back, don't worry. When she arrived in the room, noticing the tense air.
"What's up she asked as she sat down next to Mirri.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:57 pm
"Mmm, nothing much." said Mirri cautiously. Alessandra, on edge, said abruptly "Do you think you can tell us more about yourself now Aysel?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:08 am
"What exactly do you want to know? But remember, certain things i cannot say unless you tell me your answer,"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:32 pm
"That sounds fine. I guess now would be the time, theres no room for keeping secrets in this house now. I'll tell you, being 100% honest, We are vampires. And the party tonight was because I found out I can read minds, and that means that I can hear that...thing in your closet." The last part was said only to Aysel. Alessandra, Arianna and Raine didn't seem to mind that Mirri had spilled the beans, they were going to have to anyways.
"And now, it's your turn." Mirri faked patience, but she was really bursting to know this girl's secret.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:04 pm
Arianna was excited to and wanted to know what was in the closet. But she waited with real patience for Aysel to tell them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:50 pm
Name: Gilchrist Abactor

Race: Cold One (or “Vampire”)

Age (real): 100-5000?

Age(when you were "turned"): 19

Eating Habits: Mainly animals, though he lets the occasional human slip if he’s sure he cannot be caught; he has no remorse about killing the humans, he just enjoys maintaining a stationary lifestyle. His favorite animals to hunt are wolves, particularly lone, or pack-less. In humans, beautiful women seem to taste the best to him.

Appearance: He absurdly tall and fairly thin, though the characteristic musculature of the Cold Ones is still prominent in his form. He wears mainly an onslaught of black suits and tuxedos, all very form-fitting, though not quite exposing his muscles. His silver eyes look to be filled with molten stainless steel, though when he is upset they appear a vibrant, animalistic yellow. His hair matches his eyes in color, sleek and long, draping past his shoulders. Around the humans, he wears his hear in front of his eyes, though in private company it is usually parted. Its silver sheen is very obnoxious for him to hide, but he seems to manage somehow.

Character Summary: He has a lone-wolf personality, with not much a care about other’s emotions. Something in his words always sound either hollow or careless, and his nonchalance is almost the opposite of infectious.

Interests/Hobbies: Provoking helpless animals, staring at blank walls for prolonged amounts of time, and reading endlessly.

Other Facts: He has spent a lot of time alone, from years to decades, he doesn’t know. This makes his true age as blurry as his motives. He also has heightened agility, along with extreme power over people to speak in a way that can make them hallucinogenic, or afraid, or angry at someone they’ve never met in their lives.  

zZz[Reverend Manson]zZz

zZz[Reverend Manson]zZz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:26 pm
((An Avi of my character: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:26 pm
Name: Slash

Race: Demon( vampire demon, mixed with griffen)

Age (real): 190

Eating Habits: Anything that her body can wrap around and suffacate

Appearance: User Image But usually wears cloths!!

Character Summary: Chosing a demon was her dream, and was shunned by others by that dream. Living a life in a chruch, the nuns were disgusted by her dreams. She took forth to kind somebody that accetped her now as a demon.

Interests/Hobbies: Flying, taking others bodies and using them(kinda like oroachimaru.) Humans( studing them)

Other Hobbies: Play pipe organ, has played for many, likes making people scream  

Denki Nasu

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:31 pm
zZz[Reverend Manson]zZz
Name: Gilchrist Abactor

Race: Cold One (or “Vampire”)

Age (real): 100-5000?

Eating Habits: Mainly animals, though he lets the occasional human slip if he’s sure he cannot be caught; he has no remorse about killing the humans, he just enjoys maintaining a stationary lifestyle. His favorite animals to hunt are wolves, particularly lone, or pack-less. In humans, beautiful women seem to taste the best to him.

Appearance: He absurdly tall and fairly thin, though the characteristic musculature of the Cold Ones is still prominent in his form. He wears mainly an onslaught of black suits and tuxedos, all very form-fitting, though not quite exposing his muscles. His silver eyes look to be filled with molten stainless steel, though when he is upset they appear a vibrant, animalistic yellow. His hair matches his eyes in color, sleek and long, draping past his shoulders. Around the humans, he wears his hear in front of his eyes, though in private company it is usually parted. Its silver sheen is very obnoxious for him to hide, but he seems to manage somehow.

Character Summary: He has a lone-wolf personality, with not much a care about other’s emotions. Something in his words always sound either hollow or careless, and his nonchalance is almost the opposite of infectious.

Interests/Hobbies: Provoking helpless animals, staring at blank walls for prolonged amounts of time, and reading endlessly.

Other Facts: He has spent a lot of time alone, from years to decades, he doesn’t know. This makes his true age as blurry as his motives. He also has heightened agility, along with extreme power over people to speak in a way that can make them hallucinogenic, or afraid, or angry at someone they’ve never met in their lives.

Apon Slash's post in the tree, she spotted a person walking below. She studied him for a short while then yelled out softly to confuse him. Here red eyes glued to him. Her shirt black as night blended in.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:34 pm
Lets quickly and quietly introduce these other characters

Mirri stiffened, sensing a new, more nefarious presence in Forks. She shrugged them off, knowing that the others sensed them as well. She waited leaning on Aysel now. It was a human habit, but it made her comfortable to lean on somebody.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:40 pm
'You ok?' Arianna mind spoke to Mirri.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:45 pm
I don't know. I sense others, and they don't seem nearly as friendly. Don't say anything just yet to the others, they sense it to, I can hear it, but if we all freak out Aysel will too, and we just told her that we're vampires, probably not a good idea. Rachel looked at Arianna meaningfully.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:47 pm
'Allright. I can't sense anything, I guess i still have yet to get that' Arianna said.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games