Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Character Discussions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:42 am
Shy Fighter Hinata
xTwisTx
Shy Fighter Hinata
xTwisTx
Shy Fighter Hinata
xTwisTx
I agree completely. 3nodding I actually liked Sasame. For being a filler character, at least.

I liked Sasame too, she could at least fight, unlike some people...... stressed
3nodding And she had cool hair.

This is true, Sasame has awesome hair, I mean no matter how much Sakura changes her hairstyle Sasuke still won't like her and neither will I. xd
If I could have any ones hair style it would definitely be Hinata's hair style... though I don't have the thick hair for it.... crying
xd I wish my hair would stick up in the back like Sasuke's. xp

HELL YEAH, if I was a guy I would style my hair like his. eek heart

When I went to AX, there were so many cosplay Sasukes. But the one that really stood out to me had the best costume, and even styled his hair to look like Sasuke's. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:36 pm
sasuke is evil but somehow cool.............  

Haru Habachi

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:11 pm
Haru Habachi
sasuke is evil but somehow cool.............
Why do you think he's cool?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:11 pm
oceanfinger717
Shy Fighter Hinata
xTwisTx
Shy Fighter Hinata
xTwisTx
Shy Fighter Hinata
xTwisTx
I agree completely. 3nodding I actually liked Sasame. For being a filler character, at least.

I liked Sasame too, she could at least fight, unlike some people...... stressed
3nodding And she had cool hair.

This is true, Sasame has awesome hair, I mean no matter how much Sakura changes her hairstyle Sasuke still won't like her and neither will I. xd
If I could have any ones hair style it would definitely be Hinata's hair style... though I don't have the thick hair for it.... crying
xd I wish my hair would stick up in the back like Sasuke's. xp

HELL YEAH, if I was a guy I would style my hair like his. eek heart

When I went to AX, there were so many cosplay Sasukes. But the one that really stood out to me had the best costume, and even styled his hair to look like Sasuke's. 3nodding

Sweet, I just might cosplay as Sasuke next year.......I would cosplay as Neji but I think it would be easier cosplaying as Sasuke, besides it'd be a lot of fun being Sasuke. whee

Besides, I'd be able to show up those guy Sasuke dressers twisted  

Shy Fighter Hinata

CapKamikazi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:34 pm
Shy Fighter Hinata
Sweet, I just might cosplay as Sasuke next year.......I would cosplay as Neji but I think it would be easier cosplaying as Sasuke, besides it'd be a lot of fun being Sasuke. whee

Besides, I'd be able to show up those guy Sasuke dressers twisted

I wonder how long this dicussion and quote about Sasuke's hair style will go on for?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:30 pm
i don't know if anyone has seen the RAW version of chapter 273 yet. but with the latest naruto manga chapters sakura has really come a long way.

her punch that shattered the gound in her pair fight with naruto against kakashi was AWESOME!!!

but in these recent chapter where she is fighting the puppet master, she has truly amazed me. i mean, come on, even people that don't like sakura have to admit that she has grown A LOT stronger since her genin days!  

celestial_coyote

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:36 pm
Still hate 'er, though. neutral I think it's completely out of character and stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:15 pm
666alucard666
anyways, I love Kakashi. I really do wonder what he looks like under his mask. thats why we are having this art contest! and also I wonder how the hell he got his Sharingan Eye...I know one rumor says he surgically implanted it from one of his best friends...but I just dont know...what do u guys think?

I think he either took the eye from a criminal of the clan or took it from from a friend that died just then and had it surgically implanted, replacing his normal eye. That's my pet theory. Doesn't he have a scar over that eye???  

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:16 pm
darkzumi
666alucard666
anyways, I love Kakashi. I really do wonder what he looks like under his mask. thats why we are having this art contest! and also I wonder how the hell he got his Sharingan Eye...I know one rumor says he surgically implanted it from one of his best friends...but I just dont know...what do u guys think?

I think he either took the eye from a criminal of the clan or took it from from a friend that died just then and had it surgically implanted, replacing his normal eye. That's my pet theory. Doesn't he have a scar over that eye???
Well, if they would stop with the fillers, you would find out. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:00 am
xTwisTx
darkzumi
666alucard666

Well, if they would stop with the fillers, you would find out. xd

either that or you could say...read the manga? Its as easy to get as the anime and its smaller..... and the story is farther along XDD....

Everyone wins in that scenario...

WOOT 4000TH POST!!!  

Amalell

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:16 pm
xTwisTx
Zabuzateh1337
::hasnt read it all::

uhm... k?

sasuke is only "cool" in the beginning then he just blows up... ><

hmm.. fav character anyone?
dont have one myself.. i have a few...>< Zabuza... haku and inari.. ^_^

Hinata. 3nodding

Hinata's just one of my favorite characters... I also like Sakura... These two are the two characters that got me INTO Naruto in the first place... I also like Kakashi, a bit of a perv, but he's cool...

I used to hate Neji, but he's cool now. The only people in Naruto I dislike are the Akatsuki, and Orochimaru.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:48 pm
I hate Kisame. I think he's ugly. And hideous. I also strongly dislike Sakura. Who else.. Hm..  

xTwisTx

ninja_zabusa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:14 pm
My fav charcters are gaara kiba shino and zabusa, even though he died in the first twenty episodes. GO Mist village  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:53 pm
666alucard666

I heard that he got it implanted by his teamate obito uchiha, because obito died saving kakashi. Do you watch the anime(japanese version)? They had this hilarious episode where naruto, sakura, and sasuke try to stalk kakashi and fail miserably. He did eventual take off his mask twice though. once eating at the ramen stand(they didn't get to see it though), and another time when they asked him to, then found out that he had yet another mask on underneath the original mask(sigh..)  

emeraldkyuubichan

Sasori Miyamato

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:15 am
Sasori is awesome!! other than him my favorites are definitley in the Akatsuki they are some of the most powerful ninjas in Naruto whats not to like about them?  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff