Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:35 pm
I'm going to Cleveland for the weekend on a music trip, I'll be back Monday night. This will be my last post then I gotta go pack.
"You know what, I don't have to be in this class. Can you give me the final exam and pass me?" The teacher looked at her, still pissed after Rose and Gaz had made her day. She handed her a 7 page booklet, which Ella finished in about 30 minutes. "Here you go, I probably won't come back to this class." She left and found Gaz in the library. "Hey Gaz, I gotta go for the weekend. Can you tell the guys I said bye?" Gaz nodded and Ella ran out of the building, letting out her wings.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:17 pm
Linnea sighed as she was the only one left in the Mandarin class now. She couldn't afford to drop out - she was only human, and didn't know the material. I'll have to catch up with the others later, she thought.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:44 pm
Resting her chin on the table in frot of her she sighed. "Why do I have to be cursed to a life boredom?!" she breathed while closing her eyes someone had sat next to her but she didn't open her eyes assuming it was someone who just needed to study.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:20 pm
As Thorns darted off she sat there, knowing he would return.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:16 am
Once the last class of the day was finished, Linnea wandered the halls looking for her friends. She met some of Michiko's group in the parking lot, but she couldn't find the others.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:23 am
Gaz yawned and walked out of the school. "Man...I'm tired." she said yawning again she saw Linnea and walked over to her from behind and clinged to her back "Linnea~~~~ I'm sweepy!" she said in a fake little kid tome and yawned at the end for effect.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:15 pm
Rose waited til' Thorns came back, merging together they met up with the others.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:35 pm
Gaz noticed Rose and got off of Linnea's back and glomped Rose. "Hiya~"  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:58 pm
Linnea laughed, and finally the others met them in the parking lot. "So, are we going anywhere?" asked Ella excitedly. "School was so boring, I feel like doing something." Daichi agreed. "Okay, any ideas?" Linnea asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:06 pm
Gaz waved her hand around "OH!!!!!!!! PICK MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!!!" she yelled while waving her hand crazily earning some stares. "We could go............do.....................Lazer tag!!!" She finished with a dramatic gasp  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:03 pm
"Oh, that would be so cool," Linnea said wistfully. "But where is there a lazer tag place around here?" asked Ella skeptically.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:33 am
Hearing the question Gaz's face fell "I didn't think about that...... sweatdrop There should be......if not I'm running to the Port's bordwalk to play it.....I know they have it there....."  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:59 pm
(Heh, wrong RP complex_ity) Michiko grinned. "Hell yes. I haven't played Lazer Tag in forever!" Daichi nodded, grinning evilly, then slapped hands with Michiko. "We're on the same team." Daichi and Michiko said at the same time. "We make a great team." Etsuko looked over at Cho, nodding. "We'll beat you two this time. You may have beat us last time, but we beat you before that, and now we'll be exacting our revenge." Cho smiled happily.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:50 pm
"High ho small car awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!" Gaz yelled walking torward's her own car.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:54 pm
''Or paint ball, we could just go in the woods for that, but it kinda hurts.'' Rose admited. ''Gaz, you're are kinda hyper, should I slap you?''  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games