Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephist

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:26 pm
Shadens_inferno
well i'm off to my dorm i gtg to sleep! *even in Real life* (sry guys i got school tomorrow i also almost fell asleep in math class! I'll be on tomorrow send me friend invites =D)

*waves calmly* cya tommorrow  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:27 pm
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
*creates a darkness that surrounds the proximity engulfing the sparring match, then slowly turns it into the dark realm!* "don't fear darkness, fear death!"

hmm ive done enough watching
the darkness you may make it hard to see but a wolves eyes were desinged to see through any level of darkness
*gold eyes flare up in the shadows and to katanas made of lave raped in flame appear next to them*now try this *he throws a katana at eachg of them*
*disappears into the shadows only to reappear behind the wolf staring into the eyes making the wolf go under the druid's command!*

you forget im only half wolf so command me if you whant the other half will stop the other*second katana wraps around the shadow souronding the druid and burns it away*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:28 pm
Zephist
Repressed Memories
Sends a boulder flying at Zephist(sorry, don't know if that's your rp name or not XP) "Leave me to my sleep...I can be very cranky." Arage says, creating slabs of rock all around the dorm to help stop the noise from being heard.

Well ill jsut have to send a suprise for you then * throws his scythe* *it acts like a boomarang* *it slices the bed in half and returns back to me*

Growls and forms a bed of dirt. (I also have school tomorrow...g'night guys.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:28 pm
Repressed Memories
Zephist
Repressed Memories
Sends a boulder flying at Zephist(sorry, don't know if that's your rp name or not XP) "Leave me to my sleep...I can be very cranky." Arage says, creating slabs of rock all around the dorm to help stop the noise from being heard.

Well ill jsut have to send a suprise for you then * throws his scythe* *it acts like a boomarang* *it slices the bed in half and returns back to me*

Growls and forms a bed of dirt. (I also have school tomorrow...g'night guys.)

alright enough messin with u  

Zephist

Zephist

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:31 pm
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
*creates a darkness that surrounds the proximity engulfing the sparring match, then slowly turns it into the dark realm!* "don't fear darkness, fear death!"

the darkness you may make it hard to see but a wolves eyes were desinged to see through any level of darkness
*gold eyes flare up in the shadows and to katanas made of lave raped in flame appear next to them*now try this *he throws a katana at eachg of them*
*disappears into the shadows only to reappear behind the wolf staring into the eyes making the wolf go under the druid's command!*

you forget im only half wolf so command me if you whant the other half will stop the other*second katana wraps around the shadow souronding the druid and burns it away*

*controls the wind so that the small rocks on the grounnd are lifted* * pushes the wind forward* *it flys at the wolf*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:34 pm
Zephist
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno

*controls the wind so that the small rocks on the grounnd are lifted* * pushes the wind forward* *it flys at the wolf*

*lava flys out and boils the rocks to nothing*
now try this blade*takes both katanas and smashes them together and creates a buster blade*he he he*jets of flame fly out of feet and heads for the wind user*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zephist

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:37 pm
lupinewarrior
Zephist
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno

now try this blade*takes both katanas and smashes them together and creates a buster blade*he he he*jets of flame fly out of feet and heads for the wind user*

i see how it is... * tries to dodge it but gets hit* *falls to the ground* *chokes* *gets back up* *wipes the dirt on his face* nice one  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:39 pm
Zephist
lupinewarrior
Zephist
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno

i see how it is... * tries to dodge it but gets hit* *falls to the ground* *chokes* *gets back up* *wipes the dirt on his face* nice one

thanks i hope it dident burn you too badly
*the lava blade melts and wraps around hand foming a glove*
ill give you a free hit for it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zephist

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:45 pm
lupinewarrior
Zephist
lupinewarrior
Zephist
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno

thanks i hope it dident burn you too badly
*the lava blade melts and wraps around hand foming a glove*
ill give you a free hit for it

nah its ok.... i think im going to rest in my dorm for a bit... it really used up alot of my energy doing the wind ball and wind coming out of it.... Alright cya lates man  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:46 pm
night then*heads for dorm room *fire engullfs door as he goes to bed*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ahdsakbajsdask

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:25 am
(OOC: Sorry I'm late, this all seemed to kick of whilst I was at school)
*lands on the floor after falling through the wall*
What the?
Where am I?  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:09 pm
hi everyone, im back!
hey where is everybody?  

Arkhangel Hamatiel Zuriel

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:28 pm
Wakes up and stretches. Arage walks out the dorm room and notices two new people he hasn't seen before. "Oh...hey there. We were all sleeping...I don't know if everyone else still is or not. Shall I wake them?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:37 pm
Repressed Memories
Wakes up and stretches. Arage walks out the dorm room and notices two new people he hasn't seen before. "Oh...hey there. We were all sleeping...I don't know if everyone else still is or not. Shall I wake them?"
i'm up now!  

Shadens_inferno

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:39 pm
I'm up now and ready to talk! so when does class start?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games