Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Marth_56 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting or not?
  Ya
  Na
  kinda
View Results

Marth_56

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:45 am
Chikyu Kodomo
*after reading all posts in Marth's profile* ...Um...Gabumon, do you think we're interrupting something?

Gabumon: Maybe.

Rune: eek Did you really read ALL of this threads posts... from first to last? surprised  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:10 pm
Yes, yes I did. IT TOOK FOR-FREAKING-EVER! gonk

Then why bother reading them?

So that I can stay on topic with everyone else.  

Chikyu Kodomo

Marth_56

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:30 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Yes, yes I did. IT TOOK FOR-FREAKING-EVER! gonk

Then why bother reading them?

So that I can stay on topic with everyone else.

Rune: eek redface Uhhhh...Ah! i forgot! i had some pasta on the stove that was for dinner and its probably burning right now so see ya later! come on Marth*grabs Marth arm*
exclaim *grabs her arm and pins her to a nearby wall*
Rune: exclaim eek redface  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:58 pm
Marth!? What are you doing to your Renamon!? Digimon physical abuse isn't legal where I come from!

Um, I don't think that's it, Chikyu. sweatdrop

Oh.  

Chikyu Kodomo

keegy

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:02 am
yes well anyone who plays football and has never played soccer i want to kill coz they think all we do is kick a ball around.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:40 am
*pulls a knife out and puts it to Runes throat*Now your gonna do exactly what i say or theirs gonna be a tombstone with your name on it mad
Rune: eek your staring to scare me cry  

Marth_56

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:02 pm
A-HA! I WAS RIGHT! scream GABUMON, STOP HIM!

Gabumon: *tackles Marth* Blue Blaster! *blasts knife out of Marth's hand* That's enough of that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:39 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
A-HA! I WAS RIGHT! scream GABUMON, STOP HIM!

Gabumon: *tackles Marth* Blue Blaster! *blasts knife out of Marth's hand* That's enough of that.

*pulls a greatsword* I WAS JOKING YOU IDIOT!!! scream  

Marth_56

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:53 pm
You didn't have to do it so well. (quote from the first Digimon movie) *activates psychic territory* If it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you'll get. *starts drawing in all earth-related substances to me, and wrapping them around my body* My territory not only allows me to control all earth-related substances within a three-mile radius of my body (earth-related substances being soil, rocks, minerals, mud, stuff like that), but it also shuts off all electricity within that same radius, with the exception of the electric signals used in the body's nervous system.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:15 pm
. . ., exclaim , twisted mind if i try some thing?*charges up sword*
Rune: eek Gabumon, come here, NOW!

TSUCHI...SHIHAI...NAMI!!

*smacks the ground and sends a wave of power towards Chikyu*  

Marth_56

keegy

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:10 am
oh really over here they say violence against women australia says no but they say it a little more confidently to skinny little b***h men like me  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:42 am
Rune:I have no idea what you just said. lol confused  

Marth_56

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:02 pm
*watches Marth's Tsuchi Shihai Nami* Interesting...but not something I haven't seen before. Earth Dome! *earth-based substances form a spherical defence around my body, deflecting the Tsuchi Shihai Nami*

Gabumon: *stares at Rune in confusion* Why? I'd rather we not start fighting as well.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:04 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
*watches Marth's Tsuchi Shihai Nami* Interesting...but not something I haven't seen before. Earth Dome! *earth-based substances form a spherical defence around my body, deflecting the Tsuchi Shihai Nami*

Gabumon: *stares at Rune in confusion* Why? I'd rather we not start fighting as well.

Rune:Thats not what i meant.

*wave of power hits Chikyu's earth shied*stupid.*earth shied shatters, and Marth starts running towards him*  

Marth_56

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:09 pm
One more thing...Buryoku Field! *Marth suddenly feels as if he's being pressed hard against the ground by an invisible force* I also have mastery of the gravity element.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games