Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:37 pm
Selana and Dion settled in their seats at the front of the Math classroom again. Selana noticed that the vampires weren't there, and Dion noticed that it was a terribly sunny day outside. "Can vampires really not come out in the daylight?" she whispered. "Don't be silly, they were in school the other day -" "No, I don't mean in the daytime, I mean like in the sun!" Dion whispered back, excited at her breakthrough.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:09 pm
"Oh, we're eating in the cafeteria today. No bag lunches on our first day of highschool," Cya declared. Zane simply smiled and guided her towards their first class. After the first few stares, where most likely people were thinking 'Why are there elementary school kids here?' they were basically ignored, which suited them fine.  

- p h y x a t e d -

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:29 pm
At lunch venus saw that the vampires were gone, well of course its sunny outside she thought.

After her spanish class Venus left school she got the rest of the school day off. when Venus got outside the school she saw Lucan leaning up agenst a tree. "hey" she said going over to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:22 pm
"Brian, just as a rule, if you can't think anything nice, don't think at all." Lily giggled, as did all the others. Brian looked confused. "I'm telepathic, telekinetic, psychic, an empathic (Is that what you call Jasper?) a shapeshifter, etcetera. My actual power is being a chameleon, so watch out!" Said Lily, making exxagerated arm movements. She laughed, as did Brian, but it may have been more at her than with her. This made her laugh harder.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:54 pm
Caterina rolled her eyes. "I'm checking on the baby, usually she's a heavy sleeper but she has her moments, I'll be right back" she said, going up the stairs to check the baby. The baby was still alseep. "Can I come in?" Brian whispered. "Of course, want to see your sister?" she asked. "She's beautiful" he said. "Come on, you can play with her tomorow when she's awake" she siad and dragged him back down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:44 pm
At lunch Dion once again spotted Cya and Zane, they were in the cafeteria getting food. She made sure to point them out to Selana this time, and she explained who they were. "They weren't with the vampires. I think they might be human," she ended.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:43 pm
"So Brian." Said Lily, pulling Brian down on the couch and sitting next to him. "Tell us about you." She said dramatically, still on her "be an idiot" phase.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:32 pm
"sup" Lucan said back. "what are you doing here?" Venus asked, "i thought i would come see you, i noticed theres alot of creatures here isnt there?" Lucan said. "yep, come on wat do you want to do?" Venus said.  

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:02 pm
Sen Noticed that the vampires weren't at school today. At lunch there was alot of activity going on and even more new people to the area. 'How many more creatures can this area take' she thought. Sen just busied her self with looking out the window at the sunny skies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:58 pm
"If they're human, how bad can they be?" Impulsively, Selana strode forward towards where Cya and Zane sat. They both looked up as she approached.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:01 am
"Hasn't Caterina told you the story?" Brian asked. Caterina glared at Brian. "Must we talk about it?" she asked a bit sharply. "Has she told you what happened to the family?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:35 am
"No..not really, we've gotten a vague idea though." Michiko shrugged. "We figured that Caterina would tell us when she was ready."  

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:04 am
"Alright, I had a boyfriend I broke up with him because he abused me a few times. After I broke up with him he got pissed and swore revenge. And sure enought that's what he did. You got to understand that this was when I was still a human. He broke into my house one night, I heard a noise and went to check it out, he was upstairs and I didn't see him and he threw a brick on my head to stun me, as I was stunned he came downstairs and shot me. I was changed at the hospital because I was going to die otherwise. When I was released I went back to my home and seen that it was burnt down. Luckily the firefighters were still there and had the baby. And that's the story, lovely isn't it?" Arianna told them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:13 pm
Lily hugged Brian as Michiko held Arianna. They both looked unhappy. "You guys are harshing my mellow with the whole bitter ex thing." She said lightly, trying to lighten the mood. "Come on, you don't have to tell us anymore now, lets go hunting."  

kanangirl123

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:53 pm
"i saw a clearing on the way over here can we go there?! Lucan said, "of course lets go" Venus said. they cloaked themselves and flow to the clearing.

When they got there, they found vampires in the clearing. they stayed invisble and just watched them. they were talking and playing catch it was a strange site. "look those Vampires are teenagers, can we meet them Please!!! Venus?" Lucan asked. "umm.....the dragon creature is not here...umm...there vegatrains so ok....but I-" Venus was interuted by one of the Vampires. "we can smell you, you mite as well come out." it said. Lucan and Venus took off the invisible cloak and stood there in front of lots of Vampires.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games