Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:45 am
Fuyu arrived back at her house and put all her groceries away. She grabbed a piece of celery and sat down in front of the fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:47 am
Ai stopped at looked at Sira. "Because, it seems like you get hurt when im around and I dont want you to get hurt." I knew I was just trouble. She turned to face the door again.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:50 am
Sira stared down at the ground a pang of guilt hit him as Ai told him that. 'I should just keep my mouth shut..' he thought knowing he had hurt Ai.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:55 am
"Moon Style: Moonlight blade!" Ikari shouted charging at tree slashing through the trees like it was thin as paper. "Huff..huf..i have been working at this for five straight hours now I think am going to go to town..to take a break," Ikari said to herself wipping the blood from her mouth.  

l L L U M I N A T I

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:57 am
"If you need me i'll be in the second house to the right." Ai said as she walked through the door and headed to the house that she was staying in. It was the truth, so why do I feel so bad after saying that?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:59 am
Sira gripped his hand into a fist putting the fire out. Then he walked upstairs without another word.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:02 am
Fuyu continued nibbling on the celery. She coughed more and felt suddenly light headed. She tried to get up to shake it off... but fainted and fell over.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:06 am
Ai sat on her bed, her face in her hands. "Why? Why? First I disappointed my clan, then I lost my two best friends in a mission, and now I hurt someone I like whenever i'm around."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:07 am
Ikari walked down to the town. Were can I get some food, am so hungry? Ikari thought as she looked around the town hoping to find some place to eat. That place over there looks good. Ikari thought as she sawed a ramen shop in front of the village.
Ikari sat down at counter and ordered a bowl of ramen once she got there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:09 am
Sira sat in his room fiddling with a kunai to try and calm his nerves. But the anger kept building up inside of him until he threw the kunai into the wall piercing through it. "Why can't I stop hurting people I care about?" he muttered while holding on to his head.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:14 am
Shizume was looking around town for her friend bt can't find them. Shizume took out a flute that Ai gave her and started to play as it glowed a bright green. The flute was special because the oldman at the ice-cream shop made them to Ai and Shizume when they were little to keep in contact with each other. When one flute is played it glows as so does the other flute.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:17 am
Ikari was about to eat her ramen but then the owner took it away from her.
He told her that he would never sell food to a member of the kitsune curse. He then kicked her out of store like she was a piece of dirt.
Ikari sighed walking down the road looking in her coin bag not have any more money because that guy did not give her money back.  

l L L U M I N A T I

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:20 am
Now what am I going to do..... Ikari thought sadly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:22 am
Sira decided to take a walk around the village to clear his mind. Sighing he walked past the ramen shop kicking the dirt.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:28 am
Ikari walked around the town wondering what she could do for money.
Thats it am going back to that ramen shop and getting my money back even if I got to fight for it... Ikari ran back in the direction of the ramen shop.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games