Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[C]raving [C]haos

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:45 pm
Hello, I'm Chaos. I've been a member of Gaia since June 2005.
I'm a recently recruited fan of Blood+. My initial reaction to the cancellation
of Trinity Blood to make room for this series was an unhappy one.
But about a month ago I actually watched the first episode and immediately changed my mind.

YES, I am aware that my avatar resembles Saya to some degree.
I can honestly say I did not plan that at all. It's an interesting coincidence.

My favourite character is Haji (I firmly stand by the 'j' spelling as it's the original Japanese version).
I always love the stoic or reclusive characters. Somebody's got to.
Besides, I'm sure Haji's not lacking in a fanbase anyways, right fangirls?

I have to say, I'm rather excited about this guild and thank you for letting me participate.
It's not often that I find very many Blood+ fans considering that I live in a dreary suburb.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:46 pm
Ah... Intros....
Well, my name is Tatyana, but I like to be called what my username is... Lady L. I live in Chicago, Illinois. I'm 15 years young. I go to Lane Tech High School, which is the best school ever. (Don't believe me? Look up the top High Schools in my state and you'll see.) I LOVE Blood+ and Death Note. My favorite character(s) for Blood+ are DIVA AND KARL!!!! Diva's song just mesmerizes me...

Lady Lecter

Chariz Allison
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:48 am
Hello! and welcome to Blood+!
The mods here are nice.
I hope you enjoy here.
And please follow the guild rules.
Thank you~ whee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:18 am
Weeee, new year re-introductions XD

^
The girl who posted above is Chai-chan, our *cough* ghost *cough* moderator here in the guild. Errr, she likes making game threads and stuffs. ~and an obsessed fan of the pairing saya x haji~

*I'd disagree with her if not for the large frying pan she always bangs on my head >.>*

~I wanna introduce the other mods too T-T, I'll introduce them if they post by here ^^~

Of course, I'm Enigma, vice-captain, random poster, of the blood+ Guild. Errr, Role-player and custom profile maker XD. Ummm, fave characters are Diva, Solomon, Saya and the sifs XD... ~I love the pairing Solomon X Saya though ^___^~

So that's that... I'll introduce Guild Captain Diva-chan, moderators Kena-chan, Hiso-chan and Yami-chan when they leave a mark here in the thread.

~The names aforementioned are moderators of the guild. Got any problems or suggestions for the guild, don't hesitate and PM it directly to the mods... or post it in the suggestion thread XD. An oh, please pass by the rules thread neh?~

Ja ne

^_^  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Yoriko_Black_Cat_1234

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:29 pm
hello my name is kyubi_94 well my gaia name mrgreen i love to watch blood + airgear and many more cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:25 pm
Welcome to the guild, Kyubi! Good to have you! I happened to stop by the rules thread already so I know you've already stopped by there so I know I don't need to tell you to. biggrin Thanks for doing that. If you have any questions stop by the suggestions thread or PM a mod. Have fun! blaugh  

YamiCheza
Crew

Sylphiechu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:40 am
Hello, I'm Bonnie. I'm 21 and in college now, majoring in psychology and art. I'm pagan. Some of the other shows I love are Revolutionary Girl Utena, Fullmetal Alchemist, Princess Tutu, and some others.

My favourite character is Kai, followed by others such as Irene (hehe, Kai/Irene fan. xd ), Moses, Karman, Diva, Nathan, etc. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:23 am
Welcome to the guild Bonnie! Please stop by the Rules and Regulations thread , the crew would realy appreciate it. ^__^ Thanks for joining and have fun!  

YamiCheza
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:45 am
More reintroductions XD

Yami Cheza or simply Yami is one of the most active moderators in the guild ^___^. Mostly, she's always the first to greet all new applicants of the guild and point and do's and don'ts here in the guild along with Hisokani. ~I wonder where Hiso-chan is?~

Also Yami is one of favorite and active banner. ~I lost count how many banners she has made for the guild, but hey, who's counting ^^~ An active poster, a thread is never a bore with her posting in it ^^

~3 more to go XD. Diva-chan, Hiso-chan and Kena-chan. Can't wait to reintroduce them XD~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:07 pm
I'm here. Just going through a Winter Melancholy redface (atleast I think it's because of Winter). I'm rarely posting in any of my guilds at the moment.

Hello to all our new members. I hope you all enjoy yourselves here talking with others about Blood+ and Blood the Last Vampire.

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:01 pm
wink aww, thanks Enigma! I guess I really am active, aren't I? What can I say, I love this guild! heart xd Everyone is so cool and nice!

@ Hisokani: I hope you get over you're winter melancholy soon, Hisokani. I was in a funk over winter too, not long ago. Reading new books and a new CD helped get me out of it. ~Ahh, there's nothing like a new J-Pop CD... heart ^__^~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:25 pm
hi my name is Romario but just call me Mario, Im 12 years old, I live in Salinas California, and I like to play basketball
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc220/NarutoFox3325/bloodplus2.jpg  

Warrior of Darkness 101

Moses_Bloodplus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:27 pm
Im new to the guild and in the process of making my character/Avatar into Moses  
LopunnyLesbian rolled 20 100-sided dice: 86, 26, 51, 82, 81, 2, 76, 74, 64, 49, 79, 25, 46, 15, 39, 65, 46, 97, 37, 22 Total: 1062 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:27 pm
hello. my username is dracoman98 and i am obsessed with blood plus even though i haven't seen the first few episodes. i am in the process of making my avatar look like haji now.  

LopunnyLesbian

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games