Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:52 pm
"Sure do whatever you want. I'm a vampire so I really don't mind seeing blood." Jazzmin said shrugging her sholders.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:10 pm
*walks over to the man* how many people have you ever killed in your life
hundreds
really and you never saw them actually die
not really the poison kills them *he laughed loudly*
oh i guess you dont need your eyes *sai pulls out a knife and gouges one of the mans eyes out* now tell me somthing else where is trevor right now and how many troops does he have
ARE YOU ******** INSANE AND WHY THE ******** WOULD I TELL YOU
well i could let one of them slice u up and send you to trevor with a death threat carved in you *he said without having the slightest change in expression* NOW TELL ME
ok trevor is in the north tower in the asimar castle with 800000 troops but only 200000 are skilled troops
heh you coward do what you may jazzmin or hatana oh and if anyone is captured.....stay silent to death.....i will no matter what happens.....just wanted to let you all know  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:41 pm
Hatana smirked down at the bleeding man and puntuated her threat with a period by stabbing him hard through the liver, blood welled up and stained the floor.
Now we just send pooch here to his master. That reminds me.
She added.
Jazz, do we still have that head, from before?
She inquired.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:13 pm
Jazzmin looked up. "Hmm, I think so. Hold on." She looked over to Demetri. Demetri, do we still have the head? I think so. Let me check. Jazzmin nodded her head and Demetri left the room. "Just one moment." She said to the others. Just then Demetri came into the room with a jar with the severed(sp?) head from before. "Here you, Jazz." He handed her the jar. She examined the jar-head for a moment before handing it to Hatana. "Here you go Hatana. One beheaded minion of Trevor."  

Cevadeva

Taiyou_Kozane

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:13 pm
Thank you Jazzmin.
Hatana flourished slightly but gracefully and took the jar. Unstopping it she wrinkled her nose slightly at the smell. She quickly found a box and a large sheet. She put the head into the box and closed it. Using a stream of black magic, she engraved an insignia on it and then proceeded to wrap the fresh killed man in the sheet.
Unfortunatley, we'll have to pay postage expenses.
She smirked but then turned her attention as Ren started to come around.
Ren.
She said softly as she sat down beside him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:33 pm
"Well you do that. I'm gonna go out for some air." Jazzmin went outside and looked at the stars. 'If only the world could truly be this peaceful.' she sighed. "Jazzmin, I know that sigh. What's wrong?" Demetri came up to where she was sitting. "It's nothing. I'm fine. You know what Demetri, you can go the city if you want. I gonna go flying for a little bit." And with that she turned into a hawk and sorrwed into the sky. 'I know something's wrong Jazzmin.' But Demetri's were stopped at that when he just went back inside to tell the others that Jazzmin went flying.  

Cevadeva

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:25 pm
While Jazzmin was in the sky something caught her eyes. She went lower to see what it was. When she got closer, she found a factory. She decended(sp?) to the roof, and heard voices. She heard only a few things because of the closed windows. Then there was yelling: "You idiots.*breaking glass* You think that only a little poison would hold them back? You fools. And here I thought that I could let you run things in this division." "But sir, we didn't think that there would be dragons to flaw the constrution..." *wall indention* "You didn't think, You Didn't Think! You are supposed to be the head of my intelligence team! You are supposed to think of everything when it comes to them. I will not let those daywalkers defeat my family again."

Once she heard that she would of wanted to stay where the conversation would of gone. But then she heard a lot of movement from under her. She was about to fly away, still in her hawk form, when then movement below her opened fire on her. She went down into the surrounding forest. She was forced to change back to her orginal form. "Dang it." There was a bullet wound in her arm and leg. Then she heard some more movement close by. See as she couldn't go into her hawk form, she went into her wolf form.
She limped deeper into the forest. Once sure that there was enough distace between herself and the factory she let out a howl for help. She needed to stay in her wolf form, because Trevor could sense her in a second. She could only hope that the others could hear in the dence forest, and that they could find her soon enough or else she was in big trouble.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:43 am
sits up suddenly and looks around the room* ....that was...a gunshot....but im theonly one besides trevors forces who has a gun....oh no* stands up* guys where is jazzmin at!  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:49 am
((Yay, someone went on! I'm so happy.))
*Demetri's POV*
"She went flying a while ago, why?" Demetri asked a little confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:54 am
i think trevors found her....dont ask never question a wolfs senses  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:01 am
"Well how are we supposed to find her? I sure can't find her unless she is within 20 yards and if she is in animal form it's going to be even harder to find her. The animal form for vampires is like an invislility thing, in animal form they are just like all the other animals. What do you plan to do anyway?" He asked very iterrated.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:30 am
....*listens intently* you feel that....i can smell a corward......but can you feel that cowardence....thats trevor and hes probably very close to her  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:53 am
Walks in a forest heading back to his small cabin.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:21 pm
Jazzmin sensed someone passing by. The person didn't have any trace of being one of Trevor's men. So she started to limp over to where he was. Maybe he could help her.  

Cevadeva

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:54 pm
*runs into the woods his sniper in his hands sees a man in the distance* FREEZE BASTRD dont take another step near her *demetri comes up behind sai very angery looking*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff