Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Underground Pub Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:28 pm

Arage
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "thanks again for letting me stay" she said then kissed him lightly on his cheek "that was really sweet of you"

He blushed. "I-it's fine, no trouble at all," he said, smiling.
she smiled and looked at the sky as the moon started to rise shining down "im glad you did" she said then looked at him and smiled

(stupid Gaia lol)
He smiled back. "It's getting dark," he said as he looked at the sky. "Wanna go back inside?"
she smiled "sure" she looked down and saw her cub sitting there "yea lets go back inside" she smiled and started to walk back
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:29 pm

Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "thanks again for letting me stay" she said then kissed him lightly on his cheek "that was really sweet of you"

she smiled and looked at the sky as the moon started to rise shining down "im glad you did" she said then looked at him and smiled

(stupid Gaia lol)
He smiled back. "It's getting dark," he said as he looked at the sky. "Wanna go back inside?"
she smiled "sure" she looked down and saw her cub sitting there "yea lets go back inside" she smiled and started to walk back

"Okay," he said, following her. He walked to the door, unlocked, and opened it up for her.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:33 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(stupid Gaia lol)

"Okay," he said, following her. He walked to the door, unlocked, and opened it up for her.
she smiled "thank you" she walked over and sat down on the couch "so...what do we do now?" she asked looking at him
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:36 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

(stupid Gaia lol)

she smiled "thank you" she walked over and sat down on the couch "so...what do we do now?" she asked looking at him

He sat down next to her. "I don't know, anything in particular you wanna do?"

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:40 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

(stupid Gaia lol)

she thought about it "hmm i dont know, was there something that you wanted to do?" she asked then turned and looked at him
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:42 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she thought about it "hmm i dont know, was there something that you wanted to do?" she asked then turned and looked at him

He slightly blushed. "No, no, nothing I can think of," he said, smiling a little.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:48 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He slightly blushed. "No, no, nothing I can think of," he said, smiling a little.
she smiled "well if you think of anything let me know ok" she looked at him and smiled watching him blush
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:50 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "well if you think of anything let me know ok" she looked at him and smiled watching him blush

"What about you? Do you have any ideas?" he asked, looking away so she couldn't see him blush.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:52 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"What about you? Do you have any ideas?" he asked, looking away so she couldn't see him blush.
she blushed "i have an idea but i dont know if i should" she said then looked away and started to pet her cub wolf who layed in her lap
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:54 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she blushed "i have an idea but i dont know if i should" she said then looked away and started to pet her cub wolf who layed in her lap

"You can tell me," he said, smiling at her.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:01 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"how about i show you?" she asked still petting the cub
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:02 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Alrighty then," he said, turning to face her.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:08 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him, then she quickly leaned down and kissed him, she blushed and turned away "umm i-im sorry" she said
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:09 pm

Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him, then she quickly leaned down and kissed him, she blushed and turned away "umm i-im sorry" she said

"I-It's fine," he said, turning red. He leaned over to her and kissed her back, smiling.

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:12 pm

Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"I-It's fine," he said, turning red. He leaned over to her and kissed her back, smiling.
she blushed even more, she smiled and kissed him back
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games