Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Miyako Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you wish you have Magic?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Sort of....
  I don't know
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:34 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she walked to her class, books in one hand and hot tea in the other, she kept looking down and didnt pay attention to where she was going, she looked up and ran into someone
ouch sorry i didnt mean to bump into you *said looking up form the book he was reading*
"ouch thats hot" she said as she spilled some of her tea "its ok, i wasnt paying attention" she put the cup down and wiped her shirt
where are you headed?
"i was headed to class, but i guess ill have to go back to my dorm and change my shirt" she grabbed her things "sorry about running into you" she smiled  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she walked to her class, books in one hand and hot tea in the other, she kept looking down and didnt pay attention to where she was going, she looked up and ran into someone
ouch sorry i didnt mean to bump into you *said looking up form the book he was reading*
"ouch thats hot" she said as she spilled some of her tea "its ok, i wasnt paying attention" she put the cup down and wiped her shirt
where are you headed?
"i was headed to class, but i guess ill have to go back to my dorm and change my shirt" she grabbed her things "sorry about running into you" she smiled
its okay  

neon blue penguin

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:36 pm
hay wahat is this thing it says "FIRE ALARM" ................one way to find out *pulls it and all hell brakes loose* ahhhhhhh i am out agin *slips on water from the sprinklers* ahhh o ouch *gets up and runs to the bat mobile* HIT IT BATMAN  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:38 pm
Megamanexe709
hay wahat is this thing it says "FIRE ALARM" ................one way to find out *pulls it and all hell brakes loose* ahhhhhhh i am out agin *slips on water from the sprinklers* ahhh o ouch *gets up and runs to the bat mobile* HIT IT BATMAN
gets soacked in water while watching the new kid act like hes in the bat mobile
wow where are the men from the happy hotel  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:39 pm
she looked around and got soaked "ok well i guess ill just change then" she said walking in the hall to her dorm, soaked "someone turn that thing off!" she yelled her hair soaked  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:40 pm
lupinewarrior
Megamanexe709
right here sir *pops in in a white uniform* ahh crap he is in the bat mobile we will never catch him now.  

neon blue penguin

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:41 pm
lupinewarrior
Megamanexe709

*calls lupinewarrior* hay they let me come here on the weekdays  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:42 pm
*gets soked* what the hell happend  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:43 pm
she ran towards where everyone was, she slid on the water, she walked to the fire alarm and turned it off "could this day get any worse?" she asked wringing her shirt  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
she ran towards where everyone was, she slid on the water, she walked to the fire alarm and turned it off "could this day get any worse?" she asked wringing her shirt
walks up next to her with his eyes covered by his hair
i hope not angel  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:56 pm
who set the alarm off  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:57 pm
The-Dark-Rider
who set the alarm off

some wired kid who thinks hes in the bat mobile
kenji points in the direction of some kid on the ground  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:04 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
walks up next to her with his eyes covered by his hair
i hope not angel
she smiled "yea i hope not either" she pushed back her soaked hair, still wringing out her clothes "so liking your stay here?" she aked  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:05 pm
ah hay guys *haning on the roof* u might want to run *points at a small box that beeps* and with that i am out agin for the record i did not do the box *jumps on super mans back* OK HIT IT SUPER MAN!!!! *speeds off as the box explodes*  

Megamanexe709

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:22 pm
Megamanexe709
ah hay guys *haning on the roof* u might want to run *points at a small box that beeps* and with that i am out agin for the record i did not do the box *jumps on super mans back* OK HIT IT SUPER MAN!!!! *speeds off as the box explodes*

*after he left he gives the koo-koo sighn*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games