Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Keroko middle school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:04 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
marcus runs up to her
hey you forgot your cell
pats on shoulder "sorry man no date for you."
ok then now as i was saying earlyer lets play a game from my world
"alright."
marcus walks behind a house and pulls out an ankh
here this is going to take me to a poket dimension my father lived in he gave it to me after we left the world i origanly came from
the ankh starts to glow
"ok lets rock"
the ankh starts to float and turns from black to gold and a portal opens
come on in this is where my father lived before he met my mother
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:10 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
"alright."
here this is going to take me to a poket dimension my father lived in he gave it to me after we left the world i origanly came from
the ankh starts to glow
"ok lets rock"
User Image

"now that is cool" tash said as he looked around

(ps Floating Goddess Island nice name fits your charactor.)  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:11 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
"alright."
the ankh starts to glow
"ok lets rock"
User Image

"now that is cool" tash said as he looked around

(ps Floating Goddess Island nice name fits your charactor.)

marcus walks up into the large center building and stands on one side of it
now stand on the other side and use your rayreoku to fight me

{p.s.s. why does it seem like me?}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:13 pm
"alright" stands on other side and dose something different this time feeling the vast stors of magic he begens draining some of it.

(just a joke.)  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:14 pm
she closes her her blocking the world and music "mom" she thought seeing her "why did you leave?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:16 pm
King Phar
"alright" stands on other side and dose something different this time feeling the vast stors of magic he begens draining some of it.

(just a joke.)

ok you strike first
{lol funny}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:21 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar

(just a joke.)

ok you strike first
{lol funny}
finished doing that tash lets out a blast of pure energy at marcuses derection muttering to himself "keep control keep control."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:26 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar

(just a joke.)

ok you strike first
{lol funny}
finished doing that tash lets out a blast of pure energy at marcuses derection muttering to himself "keep control keep control."

marcus bedns completely over and falls into his shadow
the shadow moves around and comes up behind him marcus comes out but not in the body he wen into the shadow with
User Image
much more powerful then last time but a little slow here try using an element with energy it makes it much faster like this
his eyhes glow gold and a lighning bolt leaps from his hand at a very high speed  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:28 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar

(just a joke.)

ok you strike first
{lol funny}

the shadow moves around and comes up behind him marcus comes out but not in the body he wen into the shadow with
User Image
much more powerful then last time but a little slow here try using an element with energy it makes it much faster like this
his eyhes glow gold and a lighning bolt leaps from his hand at a very high speed
letting the bolt hit tashs eyes changed to a shimmering white he abzorbed the bolt and made a fire ball fly at marcus with a flik of his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:35 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar

(just a joke.)

ok you strike first
{lol funny}

User Image
letting the bolt hit tashs eyes changed to a shimmering white he abzorbed the bolt and made a fire ball fly at marcus with a flik of his hand.
marcus catches the fire ball in his paw
much better and you used an element had i not been skilled with rayreoku
marcus jumps over him and lands back into his starting place his eyes glow green and the air around him starts to glow the same color and swirl  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:38 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar

(just a joke.)

ok you strike first
{lol funny}

User Image
marcus jumps over him and lands back into his starting place his eyes glow green and the air around him starts to glow the same color and swirl
smiling tash said with a alien voice "now let us begen." with that a rock fell from the building above and tash lit it aflame as if ell toward marcus.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:42 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar

User Image
smiling tash said with a alien voice "now let us begen." with that a rock fell from the building above and tash lit it aflame as if ell toward marcus.
the air turns into a tornado and flys at him sucking in the rock then proceeding onto tash
my eyes gie off the element im putting into my attack learn the colors and you learn the type of move  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:45 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar

User Image
the air turns into a tornado and flys at him sucking in the rock then proceeding onto tash
my eyes gie off the element im putting into my attack learn the colors and you learn the type of move
creating a wall of earth around himself tash made a counter wind around marcus this one was white though  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:47 pm
(gtg soon guys, gotta go to church in the morning)  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:48 pm
Aprilbaby1
(gtg soon guys, gotta go to church in the morning)
ok bye  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games