Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:26 pm
I would still love to be Rosalie. And I agree with the time jump.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:14 am
Ok, you guys are saved then^^ We still our Rose and Alice, but we should get a new Edward cry

So, we're re-vamping (no pun intended haha) and starting with Bella's kids who are now almost 3 years old. Perhaps the Cullens find anothe child - maybe one that someone abandoned at Carlisle's hospital and they take it in....?  

6vampire6mistress6

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:09 pm
........ello........?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:03 am
(I can have Rosalie take in a kid?)
Rosalie was lounging on the couch with Emmett when all of the sudden two hypper kids ran down. "Slow down there" Rosalie laughed, picking up Hannah while Emmett picked up Simon. "What are you so excited for?" Rosalie asked the two.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:00 pm
"Don't run from Aunt Alice!" Alice yelled as she ran down the stairs, following the twins. "I just wanted to show you the new cloth-" But she couldn't finish her sentence because the twins had already started running away again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:24 pm
"No wonder they fear you" Rosalie joked. "Kids, come on back. Alice will be nice and if she isn't Aunty Rose and Uncle Emmett will protect you" Rosalie said. Emmett voiced his agreement and the kids slowly and carefully came back in. "Alice, can you talk and show them the clothes in a normal way?" Rosalie asked her slowly, pronouncing each word carefully.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:21 pm
Hannah stuck her tongue out at the bags. "bbbbbb!! Icky cwothes!"

She was very headstrong for only 2. She knew exactly what she wanted and didn't like - and unfortunately for everyone in the house, she knew that she was adorable. SHe didn't like clothes, and preferred at this point to be a nudist. It seemed to Bella that Hannah took in oxygen and turned it into caffeine! The child was crazy, but at least she was fun. The only problem was that since she was such a tomboy, she liked to fight with the "big boys". She had almost gotten herself squashed trying to join a fight between Emmett and Jasper. Emmett seemed to be a lot more cautious then Jasper and so he wrestled with Hannah lightly on the floor to relieve the energy.

Her brother however looked curiously at the bags. He was easily persuaded to do what Hannah wanted him to, but he was also easily controlled. It probably had something to do with that fact that that deep down his male instincts told him that the Cullen girls were gorgeous and he wanted to please them. But he was a mommy's boy, who was very sensitive. He hated being bullied by his boy-like sister.

He stood close to Alice watching carefully as she showed him what she had. Hannah however grabbed a bag and hurled the clothes out of it and began ripping a package open. She picked up what fell out of it. The twins had begun potty-training, but they still wore their training pants. Simon, who showed much more progress then his sister had gotten some new underwear. Hannah put them on her head.

"What this auntie?" She peeked out the little hole in the front of them.

Having just walked in the door, Bella couldn't contain her laughter. She giggled so hard that she snorted.

((Sorry this is so long. I had tons of time on my hands lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:55 am
(should the new baby come in? That could be what Carlisle wanted them for. I was thinking Emmett and Rose could take care of the child?)
"Hey, Bella. What do you give Hannah every day? I mean, seriously no kid should be as hyper as she is" Rosalie teased her. "Anyways, I'm gonna go see Carlisle. He mentioned wanting to see me earleir but I don't know what it's about. Emmett are you coming with me?" "YEah, I'm curious to know what it's about too" Emmett replied. "Do you guys got the kids ok?" Rosalie asked, grabbing her purse and keys.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:26 pm
((sure - just share with alice haha course she n jas don't seem like the baby type, like actually having kids))

"Yeah I got em! Hannah come here, what are you doing?" Bella laughed. "These are Si's panties. He's a big boy now, so he won't have to wear diapers so much. Now, did you make this mess? Hm? Well, it doesn't matter, I KNOW you did. You need to pick up. COme on!" Bella held the bag open. "Put em back. Auntie was nice enough to buy these for you, and you need to keep them pretty. AND you should tell her thank you, Can you do that? Say thank you! Thank you anutie!"

Hannah picked up the clothes then jumped on Alice. "Dank you!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:07 pm

Alice gently swung Hannah onto her back. "You wan to see the special clothes that I got you?" Asked Alice, already having seen that Hannah would disapprove of anything girly. "I got you both these!" She exclaimed, holding out a pair of outfits, which were different, but still had the same tomboyish essence.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:42 pm
"Bye guys" Rose called before walking out the door with Emmett right behind her. Rosalie hopped into her BMW M3 convertible and they drove to the hospital. They walked to Carlisle's office and knocked on the door. "Come in" Carlisle called friendly. "Hey, Carlisle. You said you wanted to see us for something?" Emmett said. "Yeah, can you follow me?" Carlisle asked. Rosalie and Emmett shared a confused glance but quickly agreed. They followed Carlisle to the nursery. "What are we doing here Carlisle?" Rosalie asked. Carlisle just motioned for them to follow and they walked in. "This little one was left here. I can't tell the staff because they would immediatly send her to the orphanage. Would you look after her?" Carlisle asked, picking up the baby. "Of course" Rosalie instantly agreed, taking the girl gently from her father's arms. "Thanks for telling us Carlisle, this means a lot to us" Emmett said. "OF course. Now I should get back to work. Go out the back door and please do not change her" Carlisle said. "I would never" Rose and Emmett said at the same time. "Alright, love you" Carlisle said. "Love you too" they replied then left. After strapping the baby into her car seat they left and went to the mall and other random stores to buy the things that they would need. "I don't think Bella would mind if we stole some of her stuff from when the twins were born do you?" Rosalie asked, looking back at Emmett who was with the baby in the back.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:46 pm
"I doubt it" Emmett replied. Finally, they were done shopping and the little baby was now in new clothes. "This will do for now, we'll have to get her more later but I'm sure Alice would love to help. So, we're parents now" Rosalie said, smiling. "Yes we sure are" Emmett replied. "Go inside and distract them, I'll come in in a minute" Rosalie said. EMmett nodded and he ran up and went inside. While he distracted the others Rosalie got the baby out and walked in holding her in her arms. "Carlisle wanted me and Rose for this..." Emmett said, stepping aside to show Rosalie who had just walked in. "She was abandoned, me and Emmett agreed to be the parents. You don't mind do you Alice, Jasper?" Rosalie asked, gently rocking the baby back and forth, now comfortable with babies after Bella's.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:40 pm
"No!" Said Alice happily. She was sitting with Jasper on the couch, so her turned her around to face him. "A baby?" He asked skeptically.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:47 pm
"Yes a baby. She was abandoned at Carlisle's hospital and he didn't want her to go to an orphanage. But Alice, I know you will be happy for this, we're going to have to go shopping for some more clothes later. And Bella, do you mind if we steal some of the kids stuff from when they were born?" Rosalie asked.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:10 pm
"No, of course not," bella smiled. "Oh, look at her, isn't she just precious? Who would do that to such a sweetie-pea?"

"Me see!!!" Hannah squealed. "Me! Me!!"

"Shhh," Bella said, scooping her up. "You'll scare the baby being so loud like that. You can look quietly, ok?"

Bella stood close to Rosalie. Hannah giggled. She poked the baby's nose and the tiny girl whined. Bella grabbed Hannah's hand.

"Hey! That was NOT nice. You don't do that to babies, you need to be gentle! See? You hurt her," Bella scolded. Hannah whimpered and Bella softened her tone. "I know you didn't mean it, but you need to be very careful. She can get hurt SO easily. You need to keep your hands to yourself, unless we tell you it's ok to touch. Understand?"

Hannah agreed.

"Ok, let's try again." Bella took Hannah's hand in her with the back of her hand gently stroked the baby's cheek. "See? This is how you touch baby. You be nice. Can you tell her your sorry?"

"I sowy baby," Hannah said. Bella gave her a big kiss.

"That's my nice girl. Hey, look who's home now. Who's that? Is that uncle Emmett? huh? Go get him. Here, go get him."

She set hannah down and within a moment, Emmett's leg was being attacked by a bear hug.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games