Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
school of magic, summonings, and elements (start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:47 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
He slightly jumped. "You've got to stop doing that..." he said, sighing. "Alrighty then, let's go eat," he said, turning to Analessia.
she smiled "come on" she opened the door and walked to the cafeteria

He followed after her, closing the door behind him. "Mmmm food," he said to himself, his stomach growling with hunger.
she smiled "ok" she walked to the counter "im what are you going to get?" she asked

"I don't know," he said, looking at the menu up on the wall. "Oh, pancakes, oh and bacon, and biscuits," he said, his mouth watering.
she smiled "ok ill have what your having" she ordered the food and payed for it "come on hungry jack, lets go sit down" she walked over and sat down at the table  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:49 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
He slightly jumped. "You've got to stop doing that..." he said, sighing. "Alrighty then, let's go eat," he said, turning to Analessia.
she smiled "come on" she opened the door and walked to the cafeteria

He followed after her, closing the door behind him. "Mmmm food," he said to himself, his stomach growling with hunger.
she smiled "ok" she walked to the counter "im what are you going to get?" she asked

"I don't know," he said, looking at the menu up on the wall. "Oh, pancakes, oh and bacon, and biscuits," he said, his mouth watering.
she smiled "ok ill have what your having" she ordered the food and payed for it "come on hungry jack, lets go sit down" she walked over and sat down at the table

He followed after her, and began eating. "You didn't have to pay for it," he said, slightly blushing.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:51 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

He followed after her, and began eating. "You didn't have to pay for it," he said, slightly blushing.
she smiled "its ok, i dont mind" she said eating  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:55 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Well here," he said, taking out some money and handing it to here. "This should at least pay for mine," he said, smiling as he still ate.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:57 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Well here," he said, taking out some money and handing it to here. "This should at least pay for mine," he said, smiling as he still ate.
"no i cant accept, it wouldnt feel right" she said handing back the money "its ok i really dont mind paying for it" she smiled, and finished her food  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:59 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"no i cant accept, it wouldnt feel right" she said handing back the money "its ok i really dont mind paying for it" she smiled, and finished her food

He put the money back in her hand, and closed her hand around it. "No, it's yours," he said, smiling. He finished his food, got up, and threw the trash away.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:07 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

He put the money back in her hand, and closed her hand around it. "No, it's yours," he said, smiling. He finished his food, got up, and threw the trash away.
"but-i, fine" she said putting the money in her pocket "have it your way" she said smiling, she stood up and threw her trash away "so what do you want to do?" she asked  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:13 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"but-i, fine" she said putting the money in her pocket "have it your way" she said smiling, she stood up and threw her trash away "so what do you want to do?" she asked

"I don't know, have anything in mind?" he asked, smiling.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:16 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"hmm" she said thinking, "well" pokes his arm "your it" she said smiling, she ran off, running outside  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:26 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"hmm" she said thinking, "well" pokes his arm "your it" she said smiling, she ran off, running outside

"Hahaha," he started laughing. He took off chasing after her, smiling.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:27 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled and hid in the forest  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:30 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Where'd she go?" he said aloud. He smiled and quickly became a werewolf, his twitching as it caught her scent. "Ready or not, here I come," he yelled in a much deeper voice, following the scent towards Anelissia.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:33 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Where'd she go?" he said aloud. He smiled and quickly became a werewolf, his twitching as it caught her scent. "Ready or not, here I come," he yelled in a much deeper voice, following the scent towards Anelissia.
she smiled "so you can smell me, but can you smell me when im in the water?" she asked jumping from a tree branch and into the water, she swam to the bottom  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:35 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled "so you can smell me, but can you smell me when im in the water?" she asked jumping from a tree branch and into the water, she swam to the bottom

"No, but I can see you," he said, turning human again and diving after her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:37 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"No, but I can see you," he said, turning human again and diving after her.
she smiled and made the water push him to the top "cant get me" said the water in her voice  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games