No(leave PG-13)
View Results

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:43 am
Ariana stood up and rubbed her temples. her raging headache had subsided and she seemed to be ok. She wiped the tear tracks from her face and attempted a smile. "Well.. that's probably not the best way to start off when your first meeting someone..." she said feeling a little embarrassed. "Um, it was very nice meeting you.... i think it'll be best if i leave. I'm not sure if i should really be here anymore..."

"If that's how you feel," said Seth, his face still wearing his worried look.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:48 pm
"No!" Said Julie. "You don't need to go." She said more softly. "We're all crazy here, wanna join the party?"  

kanangirl123

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:29 am
Ariana smiled gratefully. "It would be nice to meet new people. We've been travelling on our own, well together, and haven't really had the chance to meet people who are well... not-normal?" she said.

"It probably would do us some good to be in other's company," agreed Seth whose expression had calmed some.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:36 pm
"No you wouldn't have," Alanta thought back to Piria. "You're the most non-violent person I know."

Piria raised an eyebrow, whether at her mental conversation with Alanta or Julie's conversation with Seth and Ariana, and said aloud, "Will it be necessary to now how each of us isn't normal?" Julie and Alanta had no problem, if they pretended to be human, but Aaron and herself were in a slightly different position.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:28 pm
Aaron looked at Piria and nodded in agreement. "That would probably be best." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:35 pm
"So, are you going to take a stab at being human? I'm sure a telepath is nothing Ariana's never heard of before," Piria thought hopefully to Alanta.

Alanta shook her head ever so slightly, and emphasized her response by being the first to speak to Ariana. "I'm also an angel. Half-angel," she said. Her mental voice was clear and strong, fueled by hope.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:22 am
Ariana jolted suddenly at the sound of Atlanta's voice in her mind but after hearing what she said, her face lit up and she beamed. "I'm so glad to meet a fellow angel!" she replied, still smiling. "Of sorts," she added.

Seth let out a sigh. Thank goodness everything's turned out all right... he thought as he smiled as well. "Well, i guess if we're going to introduce our... er... un-normal selves... then i should tell you what i am. I'm a dragon... or rather a species of dragon that have the ability to take the form of a human, if they wish. I was sent on a mission when i found Ariana just after she fell and i've lived as a man ever since," he said, looking at Ariana with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:50 pm
Aaron quickly hid his interest behind a neutral expression. "I am a vampire..." He said gesturing only to himself.

Julie on the other hand, smiled widely and waved vigorously. "I'm Julie, and I'm still human." She said happily.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:14 pm
Piria sighed. "I'm a shadow vampire," she said lastly, as simply as possible. She worried about Alanta - had telling the truth been the best choice possible?

Alanta continued to smile, her hope growing even brighter at Ariana's words.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:32 am
Ariana nodded, still smiling. "Wow! You guys really have a diverse group eh?" she said.

"Yeah. I didn't know this many people like us existed. well except you, Julie," said Seth, smiling at her.  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:28 pm
"I won't be normal for that long though, Aaron's gonna suck it up and change me soon." Said Julie pointedly, looking at Aaron.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:21 pm
"Really?" Piria stared at the couple, flabbergasted.

Alanta entertained the wonder, for a moment, of what might happen to her if she was bitten by a vampire on top of being half non-human already.

Piria growled loud enough to be mistaken for a pure vampire. "Take that thought right out of your head," she snarled at Alanta, verbally.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:21 am
Ariana's eyes widened. "really? wow... that's interesting" she said. When Piria growled at Atlanta, however, she looked worried. 'W-what's the matter?" she asked.

Seth blinked at the sudden noise coming from Piria and Atlanta's direction. "Hey, Piria? What do you mean exactly about being a shadow vampire?" he asked, curiousity all over his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:40 pm
"Alanta's thinking of something she shouldn't," Piria said, answering Ariana's question first. Then, "I'm a vampire that can only exist when the sun's out and casting shadows; on a cloudy day, or normally during the night, I just wouldn't...be here."

Alanta scowled just the tiniest bit, and the expression looked foreign on her angelic face, just like when she'd been angry in the cafe earlier. She could think of whatever she wanted; it was her brain.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:38 pm
Ariana laughed at the expression on Atlanta's face. It didn't suit her face and Ariana could tell that even though she had just met her.

Seth nodded. "I see... that's a little.. complicated for a vampire isn't it?" he asked, positively interested in the topic.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff