Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
"But it tastes so good!" he said, drinking down his fourth one and getting a fifth. "It's okay, I think my head's gone numb..."
she laughed stealing the cup away from him "i think you had enough" she said drinking it

Mmmm...that looks good... *Drools*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:33 pm
[Hey, my character hasn't seen heartless yet...]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:33 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
"But it tastes so good!" he said, drinking down his fourth one and getting a fifth. "It's okay, I think my head's gone numb..."
she laughed stealing the cup away from him "i think you had enough" she said drinking it

He went over and bought another one, sucking it down quickly so no one could steal it.
"enough" she said grabbing his arm "lets go ride some rides" she said handing the cup to sora "you want it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

He went over and bought another one, sucking it down quickly so no one could steal it.
"enough" she said grabbing his arm "lets go ride some rides" she said handing the cup to sora "you want it?"

"Fine, fine," he said, throwing his cup away and following her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:37 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"sure you can come too" she said smiling "and come on, dont be that way" she said pouting  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

Sure! *Gulps it down* Hey...can I come, too? I want to go on a water ride!  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"sure you can come too" she said smiling "and come on, dont be that way" she said pouting

"What?" asked, slightly smiling. "Come on, let's go."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:39 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

*Follows* I want to go on a water ride! blaugh  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:47 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled "ok lets go" she walked ahead of them, looking at the rides  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled "ok lets go" she walked ahead of them, looking at the rides

Water Ride, please!  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:51 pm
There is a rather odd shaped ride in the amusement park. It is shaped like an average sized dragon with his mouth open only it is........breathing. The dragon looks at everyone with its eyes as though they were snacks while still trying to look like the entrance to some type of ride.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:51 pm
[I'm bored, so...]
*Suddenly heartless appears and surround us* O.O What are those things???  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:52 pm
"Grand, more fighting," he said, sighing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:53 pm
*Summons Angel bow and starts to shoot them down with arrows of light*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games