Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:22 pm
LanceCalvis
dronze
Wording is always key, if you word something the right way, people can't take you out of context without looking like morons.

Your correct but the key word in this sentence is looking. I'm sure you know someone that has a habit of coming up with complex conclusions for simple answers. wink

Rube Goldberg is my hero.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:39 pm
LanceCalvis
Lady Rayya
Have you guys ever seen the final destination movies? swear to God, they all made me laugh like a hyena on crack.... Karma, fate, destiny...
It's life, no one gets out alive. biggrin

I've seen all three of those movies and found them to be rather amusing. Karma really didn't have anything to do with the movie really. These people saw the reapers plan before hand and cheated death. Then he came back to collect the people that had escaped him. I thought the first one was pretty interesting but as the sequels came out the movie went down hill. The third movie is out right now if you plan on renting it.

yeah, I know Karma really didn't have anything to do with it.. but it made me think of it. I've see all three, and I have to agree with you. I started laughing the minute the one girl got hit by a bus in the first one and didn't stop. I'm sure the first one was supposed to be scary, but the second gave up all pretense and went straight comedy. I hope that was their intent, anyway...  

Lady Rayya

Black Hale

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:52 pm
I've never seen any of the final destination movies... they always seemed so creepy but then, now that you've said how hilarious they are. I might just have to.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:11 am
*shrugs* it's more of a hacky-horror-flick kind of funny

like Land Of The Dead was funny.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:56 am
Land of the Dead was quite funny- as for Final Destination 3, the "choose their destiny" feature on the DVD is lame. Either they all get off the ride and then only one person survives, or they stay on and the movie is over in, literally, 5 minutes. Then, of you do everything right, only one extra person gets saved, and he gets arrested. So stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:04 pm
and yet... watching them all die on the ride is strangely amusing..... as is rigging it so the person you show it to has NO idea what is about to happen... and then their face as they realize the movie is over....  

Lady Rayya

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:09 am
*Ninja posts* ahah! i bet you wern't expecting to see me post just now ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:04 am
actually, I was. your ninja skills need some work.  

dronze
Vice Captain

K0B0LD

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:17 pm
dronze
*shrugs* it's more of a hacky-horror-flick kind of funny

like Land Of The Dead was funny.

User Image
Lil' Kobold sez:
Land of the Dead was great, I personally love zombie flicks.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:57 pm
Anyway, Dronze, I would like to award you the Badge of Awesomeness for your rants and your ability to take crap and dish it back out tenfold.

User Image

Wear it well.  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dreccas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:07 pm
dronze
actually, I was. your ninja skills need some work.

so you were expecting me to post on sunday. at 6:09?!?!
O_O maybe they do need work ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:17 am
Nah, your ninja skills are probably just fine. He's just nitpicking.  

Black Hale

Kreativ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:08 pm
Your rants freaking rock.
And to that I have nothing more to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:42 pm
For such a popular topic it takes awhile for a page to fill up. Maybe the people are afraid Dronze will add them to his plate. I mean one of his mini rants mrgreen . Fear the wrath of Dronze and his army of dinner forks. mrgreen  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:39 pm
Teh Boxman
Anyway, Dronze, I would like to award you the Badge of Awesomeness for your rants and your ability to take crap and dish it back out tenfold.

User Image

Wear it well.

Whoa... did you make the badge, Boxman? biggrin  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games