Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:08 pm
"...those guys are over my level...i'm not gonna fight someone like them...besides...i'm almost out of chakra...i've been training on a new jutsu...and i need to rest..."ryoku said as his curse mark started to run along his arm."Argh...fine you damn mark you wanna fight them...lets go!" ryoku said as he asked siana to let go of his arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:09 pm
"oh..sorry"siana transforms into a wolf  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:13 pm
Ryoku summons his demon wolf."Hey wolf..look..someone you can relate to....well..i'll meet you guys there."he said as he preformed the handsigns for his shuishun no jutsu. ryoku disappears.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:21 pm
"Ok hold on for a second though." Kravizto said to them. They looked at him like he was crazy. "What I'm just doing a summoning." Kravizto said as he did the handsigns. "Summoning jutsu tiger." Kravizto slammed his hand on the ground bringing out a giant tiger. "Hey Pansuyu." Kravizto yelled to the tiger. The tiger looked at him and growled. "WHy did you bring me out here?" He asked. "I thought you said you wanted to fight Akatsuki members?" "Yes I do so?" "They're in the forest." Kravizto told him. "You three jump on my back I'll take you guys there."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:23 pm
Problem...ryoku's already there... wolf said as he started running to the main gate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:30 pm
"Come on let's get those guys." Kravizto said as Pansuyu landed in the clearing. "What Kravizto is still alive?" Itachi said in shock. "Yeah cousin I am." Kravizto responded. "I'll take the ugly one." Pansuyu said. "Which one is that?" Kabuto asked him. "I've got the white one." Kravizto said. "I still owe him payback." "You still owe me payback?" Orochimaru said. "Yeah I do. So Ryoku and Siana which ones do you want? We can have the summoned ones join together against the other two."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:52 pm
"here's an idea...lets wait...one day...we'll have ourselves a tournament...Kravizto we need more people for this...i'll try to get anyone i can...hopefully my brother will come."ryoku said as he turned around and left.

(( lol sorry for that but i g2g i'll really try to get my brother to join this though and hey we'll have a tournament with akatsuki..that'll be fun))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:31 pm
"Fine but I call Orochimaru." Kravizto said glaring at him. "You're going to leave. I can't let you do that." Orochimaru said to them. "Orochimaru don't forget that gives us one day to prepare for them." Kabuto responded. "Ah so it seems you are correct fine. We will meet here tomorrow at noon." Orochimaru said throwing a kunai to mark the spot. "Fine I'll be here. You better be here too all of you. Bring friends if you want they won't help you." Kravizto said before heading to the village. Ok time to train until 2 a.m. then sleep. I bet I can take out Orochimaru. I'm not worried about him I'm worried about Itachi. They got back to the village and Kravizto trained.

((Ok dude. Yeah this'll be fun if we can get some more people we'll probably get the people who play Siana, Harrun, and Atekeru. If your bro joins that's 6 people.))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:38 pm
((he said yeah but he has to join the guild, there's only five of em..we need another akatsuki...what about..uhh...deidara))

Ryoku went to the training grounds and started training for about 4 hours.
"Kabuto you're mine...i'm gonna make you pay..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:57 pm
((Hm I was thinking him, Sasori, or Tobi. Is the tournament going to go like the chunin exam where the winner advances?))

Kravizto saw Ryoku in the training grounds too. "Hey Ryoku want to train together?" Kravizto asked walking over to where Ryoku was.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:05 pm
((maybe we can get all three of em..two of us have to fight twice,ehh what i mean is they like show up outta the nowhere,and also what i want to know is.......how we gonna control those guys...is it us or do we pick someone to control them? cause i don't wanna write the whole fight against kabuto, my brother says he'll take on itachi.))

"Yeah sure.."ryoku replied.They began training.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:15 pm
((Uh I guess we have other people control the fights like the opponent. Yeah if we have all three we could have Tobi vs. Deidara I want to see that happen. Although Sasuke had a good fight with him.))

"Ok we should go full out so we can figure out what to do just in case they do some weird move." Kravizto said while he powered up Chidori in his right hand and Rasengan in his left. "Well now we begin." He said charging at Ryoku.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:28 pm
Ryoku activated his sharingan and pulled out a giant shuriken."Alright Catch!" he said as he threw it at kravizto.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:45 pm
Kravizto just blocked it with Chidori. "Alright if that's how you want to play I'll use Sharingan as well." Kravizto said powering up Sharingan without even saying it. He charged at him and could see Ryoku's moves. Alright I'll hit him in the left no the right. Hm I'll hit him whichever way he moves.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:51 pm
Ryoku closes his eyes."shuishun no jutsu...shadow clone jutsu" ryoku said as he turned to smoke and disappeared."Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!" ryoku said as he spit a giant fire ball at kravizto from all sides. ryoku gets ready for his new move.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games