Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "i thought you couldnt dance?" she asked "your pretty good" she looked over his shoulder and saw her dad watching, he smiled and nodded his head, she smiled "well i think my dad gave his respects to you" she said looking back at marcus
its my fires time dancing
he did?
wow thats cool that he would do that
i envy you and your fathers relationships
she smiled "yes he did, see look" she moved to where she had her back towards her dad "he is smiling and he nodded his i respect you, to me and you" she smiled "thanks for coming again"

marcus smiles back
like i would miss my friends birth day
she smiled, then looked behind him "follow me" she whispered she started to dance away from everyone "your dad saw us dancing and was walking towards us, wondering who i was with" she said once they were away from everyone "he looked kinda mad"

i bet he would be me defiying him and going here  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:23 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "i thought you couldnt dance?" she asked "your pretty good" she looked over his shoulder and saw her dad watching, he smiled and nodded his head, she smiled "well i think my dad gave his respects to you" she said looking back at marcus
its my fires time dancing
he did?
wow thats cool that he would do that
i envy you and your fathers relationships
she smiled "yes he did, see look" she moved to where she had her back towards her dad "he is smiling and he nodded his i respect you, to me and you" she smiled "thanks for coming again"

marcus smiles back
she smiled, then looked behind him "follow me" she whispered she started to dance away from everyone "your dad saw us dancing and was walking towards us, wondering who i was with" she said once they were away from everyone "he looked kinda mad"

"yea i guess" she grabbed his hand "come on, let me show you our garden" she said walked towards the back door  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:23 pm
(srry i have to go as soon as i start this thing so see ya all l8ter)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

marcus smiles back

"yea i guess" she grabbed his hand "come on, let me show you our garden" she said walked towards the back door

marcus follows after her but a guard from the septimus castle follows after
with out there knowledge  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:30 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

marcus smiles back

with out there knowledge
she shows him around the garden "i come here, whenever i feel, down, or need something to do" she said smiling "its a really nice garden, if i say so myself"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

with out there knowledge
she shows him around the garden "i come here, whenever i feel, down, or need something to do" she said smiling "its a really nice garden, if i say so myself"

marcus looks at all the trees and floweres
it is beautifull
as they walk around the gaurd hides in the castl and steals a few sacred objects of the vampires then he returns to the lycan king
septimus:i guess we can thank that idiot marcus for helping us without knowing  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:41 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

with out there knowledge

it is beautifull
as they walk around the gaurd hides in the castl and steals a few sacred objects of the vampires then he returns to the lycan king
she smiled yes i know" then she hears something "hey guards" she yells in vampire language, her ring started to glow "check out what the deal is, now, something smells fishy, search, without letting anyone know" she turned to marcus "somethings not right, i can feel it"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:42 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

with out there knowledge

it is beautifull
she smiled yes i know" then she hears something "hey guards" she yells in vampire language, her ring started to glow "check out what the deal is, now, something smells fishy, search, without letting anyone know" she turned to marcus "somethings not right, i can feel it"

marcus looks around and catches the guards scent
i can smell a rat
gahh he did something we need to take care of this very carfully
where is wasp when you need her  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:46 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

with out there knowledge

it is beautifull

i can smell a rat
"like my father doesnt hate yours enough. if he figures out that your fathers guard did it, i wont be able to see you again" she said worried, she walked towards the door "we need to get that stuff back, it belonged to my mother"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

it is beautifull

i can smell a rat
"like my father doesnt hate yours enough. if he figures out that your fathers guard did it, i wont be able to see you again" she said worried, she walked towards the door "we need to get that stuff back, it belonged to my mother"
i can sniff the guard out just give me a minute
marcus sniffs the ground and catches his scent
this way  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:54 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

it is beautifull

i can smell a rat
this way
she nodded "ok" she follows him, looking around  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

i can smell a rat
this way

in a matter of minutes they find a guard walking from foom to room in the castle
marcus pins him to the floor and barks at him
where is the other stolen objects?
guard:marcus your not soposed to be here
your father allready has it going back to castle septimus  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:03 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

i can smell a rat
this way

in a matter of minutes they find a guard walking from foom to room in the castle
"no" she ran down the stairs "i cant let him take those" she said  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:07 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
this way

marcus bands a pice of metal furniture around the gaurds hands to keep him from moving he then runs after bella  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:10 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
this way

marcus bands a pice of metal furniture around the gaurds hands to keep him from moving he then runs after bella
she runs out the door and into the woods "i have to get them back" she whispered  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games