Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:27 pm
"Then let's do this." Soto growled.

Riyu nodded. She had no quarrel with Sonny. "You're right. Let's hope that the true leader of our pack wins." She growled watching her mate with worried eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:52 pm
((I give permission to hit me as long as it's not super god-modding))

Sonny whatched eager to see who wins.

Reko smiled and lunged at the wolf taking the first blow to the head.  

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:54 pm
Soto growled and swiped Reko's shoulder, making him fall to the ground.

Riyu's eyes shone with pride as her mate fought bravely against Soto.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:18 pm
Reko got up quickly and jumped on soto taking him down and holding him on the shoulders while he bit into his neck but not hard enough tokill only to let blood slightly trickle.

"This is gonna be a long night" fenrir said with a smile.  

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:46 pm
Soto snarled loudly when Reko bit and shook him off. With a grunt of effort Soto slammed into Reko and tried to pin him on the ground.

Riyu nodded and silently urged Reko on.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:19 pm
Reko snarled and manuevered out of his grip turning to take a bite out of his hind leg.

"Come on boy's, us girls could do better" fenrir joked with a smile and giggle.  

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:03 pm
Soto didnt turn quickly enough and Reko chomped on his leg. Soto howled in pain as he shoved Reko away hard before jumping on his back,

Riyu smiled at Sonny and growled to Soto.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:17 pm
Reko landed with a umph but he flipped around and raked soto's belly causing his belly skin to turn red.

Sonny yawned as the time went bye.  

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:28 am
Soto snarled as Reko slashed his belly and sent him flying with a mighty shove of his hind paws.

Riyu sat down and watched boredly then suddenly jumped up when she smelt two new wolves. She turned around to see a male wolf and a pregnant female coming towards her. Riyu knew it was Harken and Kota. Riyu bounded over to them and barked a greeting.

Harken recognized Riyu and barked a greeting back. "Greetings, Riyu. It's nice to see you again."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:58 pm
Walks out from the forest and sits down next to a tree looking up at the sky*  

Azriel_AOD

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:18 pm
Meena walked towards the wolf. "Karu?" she whimpered.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:27 pm
Reko landed hard he stood up fur bristling and his mouth in a nasty snarl "You will not win"he said aggresivly as he launched himself on top of soto and bit a chunk of his ear.

Fenrir gasped "Not so hard" she said then looked at the two wolves "Hey" she said.  

Matahari Harimau

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:55 pm
"You talking us" she asked confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:55 pm
Soto howled with pain and tried to shake Reko off.

Riyu looked at Fenrir and then back at the two wolves. "Fenrir, this is Harken and Kota. I found them when Soto and I went hunting one day back at the clearing." Riyu explained.

Harken stepped forward. "Greetings, Fenrir. Riyu told us that you four are starting a pack. My mate and I would greatly join and plus when Kota has her pups there will be more wolves to add to the pack." Harken growled calmly.  

Aricia Kylie

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:55 pm
"Well your welcome to join, the 2 guys are fighting for alpha" she said smiling "Oh no I just remembered something" fenrir gasped looking at riyu.

Reko held his grip and bit harder feeling the piece slowly and painfuly coming off.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games