Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:58 am
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis
He looked at the ring. Hmmmmmm, what matter of material is that? I can't quite put my finger on it but I may have seen this before.

*Logen looked at her teacher, with a small smile that indicated that he was the first she told*

"its a magical metal i made, it can form intoo anything, and it can make you go anywhere i cordinate it to go, its like a port key, but in a liquid form and it can transport anything to anywhere i can think of... this ring, i made meself, and i am still developing it, it has a rather high count of features... "

He had a smirk on his face. Apparently an interesting idea was going through his head. Well, on with the lesson what type of spell do you want to learn next?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:03 am
Krusadin
The classroom door was pushed roughly open with a big "WHAM"
A black and tall girl with thunder cloud-like hair and brown angry eyes came in.
"Sorry! The Poltergeist caught ma spellbook and I couldn't get it back sooner"
When she saw who she was talking to she raised her brows.
"Sub, arya?" she asked still standing in the door.

Saiden looked over at the girl. You are just in time take a seat. I am about to teach my second spell of the day. I'm not entirely sure which one I should teach though, "he scratched his chin a bit". Perhaps you the student could ask what you want to learn and I will teach it to you with a full explanation of the spells use.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:05 am
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis
He looked at the ring. Hmmmmmm, what matter of material is that? I can't quite put my finger on it but I may have seen this before.

*Logen looked at her teacher, with a small smile that indicated that he was the first she told*

"its a magical metal i made, it can form intoo anything, and it can make you go anywhere i cordinate it to go, its like a port key, but in a liquid form and it can transport anything to anywhere i can think of... this ring, i made meself, and i am still developing it, it has a rather high count of features... "

He had a smirk on his face. Apparently an interesting idea was going through his head. Well, on with the lesson what type of spell do you want to learn next?

*Logen looked at him, and said:*

"well, i dont know what spells i dont know, i have comed up with some meself... and i know the most this school had to teach, though some of the dark magic spells, i dont know, and some of the subjects that are rejected to talk about in this school is something i dont know about, for example the hocrux, havent seen any instructions on what it is ment to do nor what you have to do to make one!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:07 am
LanceCalvis
Krusadin
The classroom door was pushed roughly open with a big "WHAM"
A black and tall girl with thunder cloud-like hair and brown angry eyes came in.
"Sorry! The Poltergeist caught ma spellbook and I couldn't get it back sooner"
When she saw who she was talking to she raised her brows.
"Sub, arya?" she asked still standing in the door.

Saiden looked over at the girl. You are just in time take a seat. I am about to teach my second spell of the day. I'm not entirely sure which one I should teach though, "he scratched his chin a bit". Perhaps you the student could ask what you want to learn and I will teach it to you with a full explanation of the spells use.

*she sat down in the chair she had transfigured to the 1 most confortable chair in the classroom, and she said:*

"she might need some training, i dont"  

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:10 am
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis

"well, i dont know what spells i dont know, i have comed up with some meself... and i know the most this school had to teach, though some of the dark magic spells, i dont know, and some of the subjects that are rejected to talk about in this school is something i dont know about, for example the hocrux, havent seen any instructions on what it is ment to do nor what you have to do to make one!"

I don't really have a clue what a Hocrux is. You can bet that if it is part of the Dark Arts I can't teach you as a teacher of this school. Since this is a standard spells class I am only supposed to teach spells a student would be able to practice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:13 am
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis
Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis

I don't really have a clue what a Hocrux is. You can bet that if it is part of the Dark Arts I can't teach you as a teacher of this school. Since this is a standard spells class I am only supposed to teach spells a student would be able to practice.

*she still looked bored, she then flicked her wand, her pheonix came to sit with her, and she said to it, in the pheoix'es own language*

"do you want to watch?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:16 am
*the pheonix said back*

"no but i want to be with you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:18 am
*logen looked at it with a smile, and said back while petting her head*

"okay, you do as you wish, im not the kind of master that restrict any bonds we have to eachother!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:30 am
Dandellion sat in her seat and looked sourly out of the window.
She looked like she had no desire to be in the class.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:36 am
Krusadin
Dandellion sat in her seat and looked sourly out of the window.
She looked like she had no desire to be in the class.

*the pheonix that sat on Logen's shoulder flapped her wings a couple of times before it seattled down*  

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:42 am
Saiden looked at the students. I don't know about you two but this is rather dull sitting in this classroom hearing spells you already know. How would you feel about going on a low level hunt in the dark forest? I honestly don't know your abilitys so I need to keep the hunt within reason. If you want to come then we will meet at the west enterance and then devide into two groups. I will go into the forest first to scout ahead. You two can follow afterwards and we can have some fun.

He looked out the window and thought about what type of creature he was going to turn into in the forest. It had to be something that a normal student would find challenging but he didn't want to overdo it on there first day. Saiden turned around and looked at them while standing at the window. Well, what do you say are you up for a hunt in the dark forest or not?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:47 am
LanceCalvis
Saiden looked at the students. I don't know about you two but this is rather dull sitting in this classroom hearing spells you already know. How would you feel about going on a low level hunt in the dark forest? I honestly don't know your abilitys so I need to keep the hunt within reason. If you want to come then we will meet at the west enterance and then devide into two groups. I will go into the forest first to scout ahead. You two can follow afterwards and we can have some fun.

He looked out the window and thought about what type of creature he was going to turn into in the forest. It had to be something that a normal student would find challenging but he didn't want to overdo it on there first day. Saiden turned around and looked at them while standing at the window. Well, what do you say are you up for a hunt in the dark forest or not?

*Logen said*

"well there isnt a creature in there that would really hurt me, but it would be fun to se if there was"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:49 am
Dandellion opened her eyes wide and could barely pretend to be cool about this.
"Ya, I'm ok with that" she said and waited eagerly for more information.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:52 am
Krusadin
Dandellion opened her eyes wide and could barely pretend to be cool about this.
"Ya, I'm ok with that" she said and waited eagerly for more information.

*Logen said*

"well ill see you, where should we meet? or should we all take my efficient method of transportation?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:56 am
"I'd like to walk by myself if that's possible. I think teleportation is bad for your stomach!" Dandellion said, grinning at Logen.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games