Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:58 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looked around seeing the needles, she looked for the door, very uncomfortable in the room
ya i hate the room to but its the med lab and its a neccecity to have a medical room
'yea well...i dont really like this place" she found the door and walked out of the room  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:00 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looked around seeing the needles, she looked for the door, very uncomfortable in the room
ya i hate the room to but its the med lab and its a neccecity to have a medical room
'yea well...i dont really like this place" she found the door and walked out of the room
well i let logen do the dna thing cus i got no clue how to do it
im going off to the garage to mess with vehicles and try to make newer and better ones  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:02 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
well i let logen do the dna thing cus i got no clue how to do it
im going off to the garage to mess with vehicles and try to make newer and better ones
"kay, ill be....walking around" she walked down the hall looking around  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:03 pm
nemo got into the garage and started to mess with a large carrier van  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:04 pm
He continued to stare at his com. interface, wondering if he should try it out or not. "Haven't talked to Logen in awhile....or anyone for that matter..." he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:05 pm
she walks around looking at everything, she lifted up her shirt sleeve scratching her arm, she quickly pulled the sleeve down, she yawned stretching  

Aprilbaby1

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:06 pm
Watching every one lever, Q stands there idoly and waits. "Well, guess this 'Logen' its supposed to do that Dna Chack...guess Ill have lunch." Sitting down right where he was standing, he places the box back in his pocket, and pulls out a small mess kit and makes himself a bowl of Ramen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:09 pm
nemo messes with the large van trying to make it into an air transport ship but cant make the weight ratio just right  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:10 pm
she looked around, getting sleepy "wheres logen when you need her?" she asked, she kept on walking  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:20 pm
nemo walks out of the garage covered in grease and starts to look for the showers  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:23 pm
she stretched and didnt notice where she was going, she bumped into nemo "woa" she said looking around "sorry"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:24 pm
he runs to the con covered in grease and black smoke "what the hell hapened sir?!"  

Kiyato Sekto

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:42 pm
Aprilbaby1
she stretched and didnt notice where she was going, she bumped into nemo "woa" she said looking around "sorry"
its ok but ithinkyou ay have grease on you now  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:42 pm
Atarget4u
Watching every one lever, Q stands there idoly and waits. "Well, guess this 'Logen' its supposed to do that Dna Chack...guess Ill have lunch." Sitting down right where he was standing, he places the box back in his pocket, and pulls out a small mess kit and makes himself a bowl of Ramen.

*Logen walked up in front of him, and said:*

"hi im Logen, happy to meet you, in the register i should hand you in to some lab and get you shot, becouse in the register you seem to be a uncontrollable uranium mine!... but, i dont see any anonomility's except your dna manipulation is a bit weird, a part of the dna looks like a dragon's and another looks like a normal Secret agent with control over water!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:45 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
its ok but ithinkyou ay have grease on you now
she looked down "yea...thats what i get for not paying attention"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games