Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:23 pm
((OMG HE LOGGED OFF!!! HOW MEAN!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:35 pm
(Yeah)  

Evy-Chan1337

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:06 am
(have to sleep now.. bye)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:10 am
bye)  

Ahiru Takashi

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:39 am
(sorry i have no idea what's happening or where yall are at...but i'm posting any way! gonk )
Leon stood out side of the building the other's were in,he looks down at sheet of paper"these are the people.....i must protect?"he crumples the paper and sticks in his pocket"why?"he slowly walks up to the door and knocks  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:48 am
Mobius' automail eye darted towards the shadows, scanning a infrared signal. "You there! Come out where we can see you and explain your purpose!"

(We're in a train station. No going, but just arrived. We're on our way to kill Dante, make Shinu a whole person again, and return my memories and make me the person I once was. And action! *clicks scene-board-thingie that directors use*)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:59 am
( scream Y U LOG OFF WITHOUT SAYIN BYE YOU RUDE MAN!!!!!!)

*straightens up, looking at Mobius* Who...are you talking to...? *had gone a bit pale from the memory flash earlier, was shaking slightly*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:02 am
(I didn't log off, the power went out. For once, we had hail in the middle of summer!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:06 am
Mobius Nightshade
(I didn't log off, the power went out. For once, we had hail in the middle of summer!)

((. . . sweatdrop oh, sry then! ^ ^;;;;;;;;; xp If you leave for uncontrollable reasons, then please notify me and tell me why when you come bk^ ^;;; I was mad at you until this afternoon lol))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:23 am
(You mad at me until this afternoon because I only woke up this afternoon. Had I awakened earlier, you would have been satisfied earlier.)

He looked at Shinu. "Someone is really shy. If you look real close, you can see him standing over there." He pointed at a rather shady area of the station. "I merely asked him to come out and play."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:36 am
Mobius Nightshade
(You mad at me until this afternoon because I only woke up this afternoon. Had I awakened earlier, you would have been satisfied earlier.)

He looked at Shinu. "Someone is really shy. If you look real close, you can see him standing over there." He pointed at a rather shady area of the station. "I merely asked him to come out and play."

ohh.. ok... (sry doing 2 rps) I'm going to go sit down...is that alright....?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:40 am
"Yep. That's alright. You like puzzles?" He handed her a crossword puzzle book and a pen. Then he looked back at the man. "You can come out. We won't hurt you if don't attempt to hurt us."

(That's okay. During rush hour, I work on anywhere between 5 and 7 RP's.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:55 am
*sits with the puzzle* hmm.. *sees question one* 7 letter word meaning equivelant Exchange..... Oh that's easy! Alchem-- *eyes widen and she grabs her head, more flashes of her memory coming back, she starts shaking, whispering* please stop...please stop....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:06 pm
He snatched back the book. He searched through it, tearing out any page which had the word alchemy and the corresponding answer sheets. He handed it back to her, and it was about 1/4 of it's original size. "Sorry, Shinu. I bought it used."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:13 pm
Mobius Nightshade
He snatched back the book. He searched through it, tearing out any page which had the word alchemy and the corresponding answer sheets. He handed it back to her, and it was about 1/4 of it's original size. "Sorry, Shinu. I bought it used."

*blinks, looks at you* oh...a-alright...*seems shaken up* Th-Thank you.. Thinks: What..What was that...?Why did it happen again..?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games