Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:44 am
Never read either.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:43 am
I read YJK and the first cycle of JJK.

what was the problem?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:01 pm
Mercury33
Has anyone else noticed the continuity problems with the YJK and JJK series?

What, that the peace treaty with the Empire had already been signed? That was mentioned in the guild some time ago, I think. The Second Imperium was a splinter group, either from the Core, or from a part of the Empire that didn't want peace.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:48 pm
Durza the Shade
Mercury33
Has anyone else noticed the continuity problems with the YJK and JJK series?

What, that the peace treaty with the Empire had already been signed? That was mentioned in the guild some time ago, I think. The Second Imperium was a splinter group, either from the Core, or from a part of the Empire that didn't want peace.

I'm confused.

YJK was after Hand of Thrawn. Therefore, the Bastion records were sigened and the Remnant and the NR were at peace. That would be the only way for the imperium to be the "second".  

FrozenPhoenix32

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:55 pm
Right. So where's the confusion?  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:20 pm
Im confused because Im wondering how thats a con tinuity problem?

you make my brain hurt.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:22 pm
i think he's explaining why it /isn't/ a problem...  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:23 pm
Nospai Deathous

Right, I was telling Mercury the solution to the problem.  

Durza the Shade

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:25 pm
Allright, Fp was crawling right, and I found this page, but i lost the link sweatdrop and anyways, it was about a proposed 1998 or so trilogy explaining the origins of humans in the GFFA.

Basically, it was that 25th century humans were traveling the Milky Way galaxy in their ship, but a horrible space/time accident caused them to go back millions of years in time to the GFFA(space) and they ended up in the core worlds like Coruscant, Corellia and Alderaan.

I believe the first book was to be called Alien Exodus, but Lucasbooks never gave it the greenlight.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:54 am
FrozenPhoenix32
Allright, Fp was crawling right, and I found this page, but i lost the link sweatdrop and anyways, it was about a proposed 1998 or so trilogy explaining the origins of humans in the GFFA.

Basically, it was that 25th century humans were traveling the Milky Way galaxy in their ship, but a horrible space/time accident caused them to go back millions of years in time to the GFFA(space) and they ended up in the core worlds like Coruscant, Corellia and Alderaan.

I believe the first book was to be called Alien Exodus, but Lucasbooks never gave it the greenlight.

Good. The origins of humans in the GFFA, like Yoda's species, is one of those mysteries that should never be solved.  

Durza the Shade

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:36 am
Durza the Shade
FrozenPhoenix32

Good. The origins of humans in the GFFA, like Yoda's species, is one of those mysteries that should never be solved.

reall, you thiink so? I thought it would be pretty cool to have something like that, showing how humans are extragalactic to the GFFA, how the Jedi came to be, how the Yodans, were, the origins of the Jedi Prophecy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:49 am
Durza the Shade
Nospai Deathous

Actually, I was referring to the age problems. In JJK, Anakins is just starting at the Academy at age 11 after his siblings (age 13) have come home. But in YJK, The older siblings are about 16 and are starting, and Anakin hasn't started at the academy yet. But unlike most series with time problems, both are pretty much accepted as fact, so I was never sure how that worked.

I always understood the Second Imperium.  

Mercury33

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:48 pm
Mercury33
Durza the Shade
Nospai Deathous

Actually, I was referring to the age problems. In JJK, Anakins is just starting at the Academy at age 11 after his siblings (age 13) have come home. But in YJK, The older siblings are about 16 and are starting, and Anakin hasn't started at the academy yet. But unlike most series with time problems, both are pretty much accepted as fact, so I was never sure how that worked.

I always understood the Second Imperium.

Im pretty sure that Anakin wasnt even at the "academy" academy, it was more like jedi training preparation, then eh would go on to the actual praxeum.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:19 pm
No, he's actually at the praxeum on Yavin 4 during JJK  

Mercury33

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:02 pm
and i have a question... whatever happened to ol' "Jaster Mareel"?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games