Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
ASURA highschool Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she walks over to her room and closes the door "say something, i know your there"
"shiz sorry i just wanted to check on you."
she smiles "well you could have called" she said walking over and laying donw on her bed "so...what did you hear and see?"
"mainly only the last of it then i droped the plate sorry."
"its okay, just dont drop anything, my brother doesnt know about, magic and such" she shruggs
"ohh gess youi want me to leave."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:44 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she walks over to her room and closes the door "say something, i know your there"
"shiz sorry i just wanted to check on you."
she smiles "well you could have called" she said walking over and laying donw on her bed "so...what did you hear and see?"
"its okay, just dont drop anything, my brother doesnt know about, magic and such" she shruggs
"no, i told him hes dreaming so hes probably in the shower trying to clear his mind, then hes going to take a nice long nap, so your good" she closes her eyes "hey...you werent peaking last night..were you?"  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:47 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
"no, i told him hes dreaming so hes probably in the shower trying to clear his mind, then hes going to take a nice long nap, so your good" she closes her eyes "hey...you werent peaking last night..were you?"
"no i'm not that perverted."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:49 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she laughs "so you didnt see me change then...right?"  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
"umm a no not a thing i fell right asleep."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:52 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she smiles "okay good"  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she smiles "okay good"
"so you want to do something today to make up for this morning?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:54 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she smiles "okay good"
she laughs "i dont know....have anything in mind?"  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she smiles "okay good"
"well i do want to see transformers."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:59 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she smiles "okay good"
(oh i saw that movie, its awsome XD) she smiles "okay, sounds good" she sits up "just say when so i can get ready"  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she smiles "okay good"
(oh i saw that movie, its awsome XD) she smiles "okay, sounds good" she sits up "just say when so i can get ready"
(i want to see that so bad.) "well i can do anything today i'm free today but tomarrow i have a meeting or two."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:04 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she smiles "okay good"
(i want to see that so bad.) "well i can do anything today i'm free today but tomarrow i have a meeting or two."
(lol i saw it wed. it was awsome) she smiles "okay, well let me get ready and we can leave soon" she sits up and walks over to her dresser  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(lol i saw it wed. it was awsome) she smiles "okay, well let me get ready and we can leave soon" she sits up and walks over to her dresser
gett9ing up "ok i'll keep the boom open yell if you need me." getting dressed in but a moment he ran back like a heart sick puppy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:08 pm
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
gett9ing up "ok i'll keep the boom open yell if you need me." getting dressed in but a moment he ran back like a heart sick puppy.
she smiles "okay" she grabs a skirt and a blouse and lays them on her bed, she starts to change out of her clothes, she walks over to her window and looks out, she goes back to her bed and starts getting dressed  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she smiles "okay" she grabs a skirt and a blouse and lays them on her bed, she starts to change out of her clothes, she walks over to her window and looks out, she goes back to her bed and starts getting dressed
is verry quiet  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games