Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:17 am
hige got an small skewered meat and went to the forest hot spring where he could think clearly  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:29 am
Walt recovered and ran to the king. He told him what he had done and was severely punished for doing something so stupid. At the mid-day meal, the king announced what had happened and that within a year, all the kings will be dead. For that is the way it is written. He will retire when a year is up and his daughter will rule the kingdom.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:30 am
Krusadin
Whiper blew something dust-like on Logen.
"Think something happy!" she said and smirked.

*Logen thought of the nature and how it grew, this was what she thought of happyness, and then she thought about the animals, she had never been so happy when she thought about them before, then a wolf came up to her*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:33 am
hige undressed and slipped into the hot spring while thinking of the king and the son that was supposed to rule now
great the prince is spoiled rotten and we are stuck with him as a king  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:37 am
lupinewarrior
hige undressed and slipped into the hot spring while thinking of the king and the son that was supposed to rule now

[nice signature pic Lupine... it is so true!!]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:39 am
gaurd "sir the princess is safe in the castle"
Rye "good now i want that man she was with brought to me he knows something and may be of use"
gaurds "yes sir"
the gaurds go off to get hige  

neon blue penguin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:40 am
(We're getting off subject again.) Walt sees Logen and Whisper in the woods. "What are you doing now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:41 am
*the wolf came up to logen, and logen sat down with her back to a tree, she then said to the wolf in its own language*

"have you anything to report?"

*it answered her*

"indeed i have my beloved elf"

*the wolf licked her face as it departed logen said with a smile*

"so how are you whisper?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:42 am
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior

[nice signature pic Lupine... it is so true!!]
{thanks biggrin it was hard to find one that wasnt gruesome}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:46 am
"What was that about? What did it mean it had something to report?" Walt starts to talk in Elven half-way through the second sentence. "Big things are happening and you are lazing around? We need to bring this war to them. What I did, it got me in trouble. I have a hard time thinking about other things when I have something to do so I'm sorry what I did before but I kneed help. I want to fight the Lycan kingdom."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:47 am
hige swims around in the hot spring then sits down on a sumerged rock ledge and closes his eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:48 am
lupinewarrior
hige swims around in the hot spring then sits down on a sumerged rock ledge and closes his eyes
Rye "good now i want that man she was with brought to me he knows something and may be of use"
gaurds "yes sir"

neon blue penguin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:49 am
Walt-J-Rimmer
"What was that about? What did it mean it had something to report?" Walt starts to talk in Elven half-way through the second sentence. "Big things are happening and you are lazing around? We need to bring this war to them. What I did, it got me in trouble. I have a hard time thinking about other things when I have something to do so I'm sorry what I did before but I kneed help. I want to fight the Lycan kingdom."

*Logen looked at him and said alittle disgusted about his warmongering*

"i dont want to fight the race called Lycians, they are humans only a bit different, as us, though in another way!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:49 am
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
gaurds "yes sir"
hige sits in the spring and looks up at the sky thinking of his past
{waiting}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:50 am
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
lupinewarrior
gaurds "yes sir"
hige sits in the spring and looks up at the sky thinking of his past
{waiting}
(sorry didnt mean to post twice i just though that you didnt see it) sweatdrop  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games