Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:32 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she keeps on walking loking at the sky, she came towards the town and stopped, she shook her head "they hate me" she whispered looking at the people, she turns and walks back to the tree, she hears someone crying and quietly walks over, she saw him "are you ok?" she asked walking inside his den
tsume quickly covered his head with his paws trying to hide the tears
she walked in slowly "you dont have to hide" she said softly "im a friend not an enemy, you can talk to me" she kneels dont in front of him, she looked at him, slowly placing her hand on his paw "its okay" she said gently
the wolf tsume looked up at her and removed his paws he then turned human
its just sad that your whole family was killed......like mine
she looks at him "your family was killed too?..thats sad" she sighs "im sorry if i brought pain into your life....i-i didnt mean to"
it wasnt your fault it was....
its not important
tsume looks up at the nitch where the gem went
she looks down "im just sorry" she sighs and looks at where he was looking at "by the way, what are you hiding?" she asked looking back at him  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she walked in slowly "you dont have to hide" she said softly "im a friend not an enemy, you can talk to me" she kneels dont in front of him, she looked at him, slowly placing her hand on his paw "its okay" she said gently
she looks at him "your family was killed too?..thats sad" she sighs "im sorry if i brought pain into your life....i-i didnt mean to"
its not important
she looks down "im just sorry" she sighs and looks at where he was looking at "by the way, what are you hiding?" she asked looking back at him
the very thing that slaughtered my entire family  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:38 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
its not important
"oh...im sorry i asked" she sighs "i seem to be saying the wrong things now" she looks around "well....if you want to be alone, then ill just leave"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
its not important
"oh...im sorry i asked" she sighs "i seem to be saying the wrong things now" she looks around "well....if you want to be alone, then ill just leave"
no its ok your not saying the wrong things
tsume looks down from the nitch
you dont have to go  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:43 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
its not important
no its ok your not saying the wrong things tsume looks down from the nitch
you dont have to go
she looks back at him "well....is there anything you want to talk about?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:47 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you dont have to go
iv got nothing but pain and sorow to talk about other then keeping that thing down in the heart of the tree away from the eyes of the living
tsume holds up the emerald that works as the key to the temple in the tree
how about you?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:49 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you dont have to go
iv got nothing but pain and sorow to talk about other then keeping that thing down in the heart of the tree away from the eyes of the living
how about you?
she looks at her album in the cubby then back at him "i wish to show you my family" she stands up and reaches for the book, she pulls it down and sits next to him, she smiles softly and opens the book  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you dont have to go
how about you?
she looks at her album in the cubby then back at him "i wish to show you my family" she stands up and reaches for the book, she pulls it down and sits next to him, she smiles softly and opens the book
tsume looks in the book as she opens it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:53 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you dont have to go
how about you?
she shows him the first page, where she was first born, "thats my mom, dad and me" she says and turned the page "we took pictures of every even we had, from parties to balls and other things"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
how about you?
she shows him the first page, where she was first born, "thats my mom, dad and me" she says and turned the page "we took pictures of every even we had, from parties to balls and other things"
tsume looks at the picture's
cool  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:08 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
how about you?
cool
she shrugges "its alright" she turns the page "these are my people" she says, "each one of us has tattoos, they mean different things" she shows him the one on her left thigh, it was swirls and flowers "this means courage" she shows him the other tattoo "this means peace" she shows him her arm "all of these mean different things, the gem on my forhead means power" she shrugged "we are all different in many ways"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
cool
she shrugges "its alright" she turns the page "these are my people" she says, "each one of us has tattoos, they mean different things" she shows him the one on her left thigh, it was swirls and flowers "this means courage" she shows him the other tattoo "this means peace" she shows him her arm "all of these mean different things, the gem on my forhead means power" she shrugged "we are all different in many ways"
they look like they hurt going on  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:20 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
cool
she lightly laughed "we dont use needles, it just shows up, like when you do something out of bravery you get a tattoo, it just comes on, like magic" she smiled and looked at him  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
cool
she lightly laughed "we dont use needles, it just shows up, like when you do something out of bravery you get a tattoo, it just comes on, like magic" she smiled and looked at him
you ever got a scar before?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:29 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
cool
you ever got a scar before?
she nodded "yes i did" she shows him her wrist "some demon, came and attacked, scratched me very deep and i wasnt able to heal, so it left a mark"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games