Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:10 am
Endless grabbed some of the noodles and hurled them at Dameon. The noodles wrapped around Dameon kind of like a cocoon. Endless then ate the remaining noodles.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:13 am
EndlessDreamer
Endless grabbed some of the noodles and hurled them at Dameon. The noodles wrapped around Dameon kind of like a cocoon. Endless then ate the remaining noodles.
(( well that's godmodding you can't say they wrapped around me.)) dameon dodged the noodles, and let loose a stream of fire at the plate of ramen to super heat it.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:17 am
(oops. sorry) Endless put down his bowl and stood up. In the blink of an eye. Endless was in Dameons face. Endless had a ball of ramen in his hand and tried t shove it in Dameon's mouth. "Here! Have some!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:20 am
dameon bent backwards doing like a back handspring, using his legs to kick at the hand full of ramen. when he stood up he laughed." is that the fastest you can go."  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:23 am
Endless laughed as well. "Not at all." Endless looked at the Ramen in his hand. He had accomplished what he wanted and that was to attach a string of Ramen to the bottom of Dameons foot.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:25 am
dameon stood there. he looked at endless," why is he staring at his ramen..... crap." he thought, it was on him somewhere.... hmm but where.....  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:29 am
The ramen began to twitch and snake itself around his leg. Endless then twitched his hand Dameon began to float in the air. The noodle began to glow with chakra. "I told you i've been training. I learned several of my families ramen techniques."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:35 am
i see, as i kicked your hand the ramen was placed on my foot. good." dameon looks at his foot, hmm there has to be a chakra string attached to the ramen, its the only way he can manipulte it with chakra. he gathers chakra to his hand, to create the chakra scapel. he cuts through the air around his foot and then he feels it, the feeling of cutting a chakra string. dameon then used flame breath to burn of the ramen.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:41 am
Endless lunged at Dameon and tried to kick him. He ahd a few kunai attached to his feet and had a few kunai in his hands just in case.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:46 am
Endless stopped midlunge and dropped to the ground. "Well have to finish this another time." Endless then grabbed his ramen bowl and ran off. (I got to go. dinshi some other tiem k?)  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:48 am
"well that was weird."overall the only time he might have been hurt was when the ramen attached to his foot. he has gotten better, but he's still couldn't hope to win.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:18 pm
*poofs in*
WORK MAGGOTS! Don't forget, I'm watching you!
*poofs out* (time to watch some more clouds and eat BBQ chips!)  

[Shikamaru]

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:14 pm
RavenCpu

looks over at Cherry

I wasn't hiding sweatdrop I was simply checking out what all the ruckus was about. No worries about bothering me, I never mind having company blaugh
*sits down next to the rock and looks at raven* neh...raven should i still call you raven-sensei or just raven?.. sweatdrop ..anyways..what are you going to do now?...are you planning to become our sensei again?...*looks up at the sky*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:28 pm
[Shikamaru]
*poofs in*
WORK MAGGOTS! Don't forget, I'm watching you!
*poofs out* (time to watch some more clouds and eat BBQ chips!)
maggots what are you talking about? who do you think you are? i do believe someone should talk to that nnoob over there stare  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

~Legionar~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:03 pm
*enters* "ahh......." *glares though the window looking at the orange sky senery*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games