Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:
x.___________Introduction Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1

View Results

Fay 23

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:58 am
Name: Neil, but you can call me Fai if you want....somehow it became my nickname.
Birthday: July 13--yes, my birthday has been on Friday the thirteenth.
Favorite shows: The Simpsons,Family Guy and some other crap...
Favorite Music Groups:Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, and about a billion more that i can't think of.
Favorite Colour: Black and almost about any shade of blue.
Favorite Food(s): CAKE. biggrin
Favorite Drink(s): DIET COKE PWNS ALL
Other info wish to share:....I crashed a computer when I was 4? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:59 am
Name: Heartless
Likes: anime,gaia,scary movies,hangin wit friends,and many other things like.....video games biggrin
Favorite Colour: pink,red,purple
Favorite Food(s): candy and other kinda sweets and meat n vegies
Favorite Drink(s): soda,juice,and water =]
Other info wish to share: i like to help pplz buh if u keep askin me fur donations all da time then ur history >O  

HeartlessFlowers

God Among The Living

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:14 am
hello my name is james and im 14 , and i like anime and chinese action films 3nodding and i came across the guld by being invited biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:16 am
Name : Christine, But Call me Clyde! whee
Loves : Familie, Friends, Music, Southpark, Family Guy, Simpsons, Prisonbreak, Anime,
Favo Food : Chicken twisted
Favo Drink : Cola whee
Favo Colour : Green! xd
Favo Show : Southpark ! heart

I'm From Holland ! biggrin  

Clyde_Cartman

O--Admon--O

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:22 pm
Name: Admon
Theme: Of the red Earth
Zodiac sign: Aries with Taurus tendencies
Hobbies: Abstract ninjas with bigger swords and weird weapons, Rpgs and fighters, music of all elements, (Except old school New age.)
Favorite color: Brown and red, with some green. (Earth colors.)
Phrase: Scorching fire, turn the Earth red!
Other: Thats is...Burning to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:52 pm
Name: Tama
Theme: Demon child
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Hobbies: Redemption and revenge. Fighting too
Hobbies, ninjutsu, and demonic things
favorite color: Black
Phrase: fear me, for I am a demon.
Other: Admon! what are YoU doing here?!  

I--Tama--I

Daichi Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:02 pm
Name: Daichi Twilight, or call me by my middle name Sun (soon)
Birthday: March 27
Likes: monkeys, food, sleeping, Gir from Invader Zim, anime, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Bioshock, drawing.
Favorite shows: I'll watch just about anything.
Favorite Music Groups: Three Days grace, hello goodbye, Blue October, Chris Daughtry.
Favorite Colour: Green
Favorite Food(s): Pudding, cookies, bacon, potatoes.
Favorite Drink(s): soda, milk
Other info wish to share: I love bein random. I'm not bad at drawing either if ya want avi art.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:29 am
Hello everyone ! :3

Name: Turhan
Anime: Samurai Champloo
Manga: Bleach
Grade: Senior in High School
Hobbies: Computers

:]  

TurhanTurnado

Forgotten Spector

Generous Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:33 am
Name: Jin
Any other questions you can ask me  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:12 pm
Ooops. I didn't notice this before I went and added to the massive pile of "I'm New!" threads. sweatdrop

Soooo...yeah, I just joined. *Shrugs*

I am Triforce-Kun. I go by a few nicknames: Tri-Kun, Tri, TK, T-Kun...and whatever else you can derive from my name.

For those of you who understand where my name comes from, +5000 exp. for you.

I love:

~Nintendo
~manga
~Drawing
~Lasagna
~Being me

I hate:

~Snobs
~Annoying people
~Most people in general
~People who decide that it's a good idea to berate me for being me.
~Closed-minded people.

Other:

~I'm always tired. ALWAYS.
~I love to roleplay.
~I'm sarcastic, cynical, and blunt.
~I'm actually a lot nicer than I make myself seem. Just talk to me and you'll see...
~Chances are, most people won't bother to read this far into my post xp
~I am neither a man nor a woman. Decide what you want me to be. I'll refer to myself as "he", "she", "guy", "girl". Just choose one. doesn't matter to me.

If you're interested in anything else, then brave the Wall of Text that is my "About Me" section on my profile. Maybe you'll get a trophy. Maybe not. (Probably not, but I'll pretend to give you one.)

*Waves*

Triforce-Kun

Contessa Karnstein

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:54 pm
Name: Eryn Vorn on here. You can call me Ni
Birthday: July 7th
Likes: Reading, forum sites Art, moshing, coffee, sushi, my new piercing (vertical labret FTW), my cats, autumn, L'Anse
Dislikes: Competitive sports, arrogence, meat, country music, people who complain too much, chapped lips, winter, L'Anse
Favorite shows: Excell Saga, BoogiePop Phantom, stuff on YouTube. I don't like TV. It's stupid and boring.
Favorite Music Groups:Rammstein, Cruxshadows, VNV nation, Rasputina, The Dresden Dolls, NIN, Skinny Puppy, Placebo, Siouxsie and the Banshees. The list goes on and on from there.
Colour: Any and none
Favorite Food(s): Sushi
Favorite Drink(s): Coffee and soymilk
Other info wish to share: My old main is Toast is Me. Uh, feel free to add me, if you want. Comments are loved.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:01 pm
Name: Raena [Or Snakebites]
Birthday: February 13.
Likes: Musicmusicmusic. Random stuff. Hanging out with my friends. People who are nice. (:
Dislikes: People who don't like MCR. People who try too hard to be funny. People who yell everytime they talk. Most people. Some scary movies.
Favorite shows: Friends. Grounded for life. CSI Las Vegas. Whose Line is it Anyway?. antm.
Favorite Music Groups: MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE. & Tegan and Sara. <33. [Paramore, Meg&Dia, the Rocket Summer, Regina Spektor, The beatles, Ingrid Michaelson, Death Cab for Cutie, Feist, The Format.]
Favorite Colour: Black&Green.
Favorite Food(s): Pasta. Yumm. Tacos. Quesadillas, Chinese food. Filipino food.
Favorite Drink(s): Soda. Fuze.
Other info wish to share: I play the violin. I'm in love with Frank Iero from My Chemical Romance, who I saw on the 29th. (:

My Chemical Raena

baguettesy

Rainbow Harvester

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:22 pm
    Name: Brittany or Ripper-Roo
    Birthday: December 31
    Likes: video games, hugs, making messes, old Disney movies, birds, dogs
    Dislikes: dumb people, cats, other things
    Favorite shows: what not to wear, just shoot me, george lopez, spongebob, the grim adventures of billy and mandy, ed edd & eddy, death note, samurai champloo
    Favorite Music: streetlight manifesto, miyavi, psycho le cemu, duran duran, elvis, elton john
    Favorite Colour: green!
    Favorite Food(s): seafood~! mmmm~~~ C:
    Favorite Drink(s): white coffee with white chocolate and french vanilla. >3<
    Other info wish to share: gold stars to people who know where I got my username from. XD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:52 pm
Name: Mistress Bella Muerte (Bella, Miss Bella, Mistress B)
Birthday: September 9
Likes: Fantasy fiction, music, drawing, roleplaying, boys kissing heart , most animals, psychology, anthropology, discussing religion & politics
Dislikes
: mold, spiders, centipedes, snobs, whiny squealy girly-girls, stinky people (TAKE A GODDAMN SHOWER.)
Favorite shows: That 70s Show, Family Guy, Two & A Half Men, Heroes (puhleeeeez come back onnn! The Writer's Guild strike is OVVERRRRR), all series of Law & Order, Invader Zim, Spongebob Squarepants
Favorite Music Groups: Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Chevelle, Dr. Manhattan, (old) Foo Fighters, Franz Ferdinand, The Fratellis, Green Day, Haven, HIM, Hot Hot Heat, (old) John Mayer, Jon Foreman, (old) The Killers, Korn, (old) Linkin Park, (some) Marilyn Manson, My Chemical Romance, OK Go, Panic At The Disco (with and without the !), Paramore, (old) Pink, The Raconteurs, Rise Against, Silverstein, Switchfoot, System of a Down, Trivium, We The Kings
Favorite Colour:
LIME GREEN
Favorite Food(s): My mom's sweet onion casserole* heart (to DIE FOR); sushi*, edamame, egg rolls (Japanese); gyros (Greek); Mexican; mild curry, saag aloo* (Indian)
Favorite Drink(s): Coke Zero, Pepsi Vanilla, Diet Sunkist, A&W Rootbeer, Monster Energy Drinks, Starbuck's White Chocolate Mocha (1/2 shot espresso)
Other info wish to share: See my About Me section on my profile if you're curious. (:

Mistress Bella Muerte

GeekyTanta

Angelic Loiterer

11,090 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:03 am
Name: Tanta
Birthday: November 30
Likes: Hanging with my friends, the internet, writing, silence, chocolate, reading, learning new things, animals, raindrops on roses and . . . wait a minute someone's already done that.
Favorite shows: NCIS, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Stargate, LOST, Greys Anatomy, Spicks and Specks - I watch WAY too much telly
Favorite Music Groups: Linkin Park, Powder Finger, Pink (okay technically she's not a group), Rogue Traders, Sneaky Sound System
Favorite Colour: at the moment green
Favorite Food(s): Chocolate!! fruit, my mum's curried chicken, roasts
Favorite Drink(s): orange juice, milkshakes
Other info wish to share: I'm Australian and I love all things sci-fi  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items