Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:32 pm
LanceCalvis
Okami_Shirinai
LanceCalvis
Lance threw a cross look at him then laughed in an annoyed way. Pssst kid, anyway so what you are saying is the Administrative team already knows about this situation and are not doing anything about it. I've seen people get there accounts frozen for quite a bit less than spreading a virus all over the place. As for me getting hurt I know what I am doing and can handle the monsters in this area with fair certainty.

Silverblade stops and faces him, "this virus doesnt only hurt you in the world it can hurt you in the real world, so far there are a total of 1000 people in comas because of it" he said thenturning around and kept going.

Lance ran after him as he plunged deeper into the dungeon. Wait, if what are you saying is true then why are you chasing after the virus. I think I heard a rumor about this type of virus. Some random person with an anonomous forum name referred to it as The Wave. Turn back now, my gut is telling me this situation is too dangerous. He stopped running and started breathing sort of hard. He hadn't been affected by the strange hacker yet he still felt the side affects as though he had been.

" i need to stop it before it gets out of control and the phases.." he stopped talking and headed into a room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:35 pm
she felt something go in her "ouch" she said, she coughs then keeps walking, she felt a burning sensation inside of her, she just ignores it, thinking it was something else  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:38 pm
Lance moved slowly toward the door in front of him. This was definitely an abnormal occurence since doors were not one of the graphics used in this game. He knew he shouldn't go in there but his curiousity got the better of him. He walked forward slowly still catching his breath and opened the door. This could be a sight to behold or a total disaster but if something happened to this rude Admin then there would be one less person to keep the lamers of the game in check.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:40 pm
LanceCalvis
Lance moved slowly toward the door in front of him. This was definitely an abnormal occurence since doors were not one of the graphics used in this game. He knew he shouldn't go in there but his curiousity got the better of him. He walked forward slowly still catching his breath and opened the door. This could be a sight to behold or a total disaster but if something happened to this rude Admin then there would be one less person to keep the lamers of the game in check.

Silverblade was in combat with three infected monsters, "damit its spreading faster then i thought" he said.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:43 pm
she blinks then looks around, her vision started getting blurry, she blinks again then it clears, she shakes her head "umm....okay" she turns and starts walking again  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:48 pm
He watched as the Admin combated the three infected creatures. They had a sort of weird corrupted graphic around them. It was like the creatures were missing the right side of there face and there right arm. A weird green light seemed to be coming from them as well as numbers that were visable in certain spots. There was nothing he could do, he didn't have any way of combating these creatures and from the looks of it neither did this person. He held his right hand to his mouth and shouted. Run, run away!!!  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:50 pm
LanceCalvis
He watched as the Admin combated the three infected creatures. They had a sort of weird corrupted graphic around them. It was like the creatures were missing the right side of there face and there right arm. A weird green light seemed to be coming from them as well as numbers that were visable in certain spots. There was nothing he could do, he didn't have any way of combating these creatures and from the looks of it neither did this person. He held his right hand to his mouth and shouted. Run, run away!!!

"no!!" he yelled and perfromed data drain the monster returned to normal and silverblade destroyed them, "great its getting bad, i got to report this and close this area."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:52 pm
she starts running back "hey, whats going on?" she asked looking at the group, she looks at everyone "what the?"  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:55 pm
Okami_Shirinai
LanceCalvis

"no!!" he yelled and perfromed data drain the monster returned to normal and silverblade destroyed them, "great its getting bad, i got to report this and close this area."

W...wwait a minute, what was that you just did. That didn't exactly look like any sort of ordinary skill, his head started to hurt suddenly. Lance was still watching the game from his character eyes. On top of that there was a pressing fear that any damage that was inflicted to him would also happen to his real self. He looked forward at the downed monsters with a sort of panicked look on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:58 pm
LanceCalvis
Okami_Shirinai
LanceCalvis

W...wwait a minute, what was that you just did. That didn't exactly look like any sort of ordinary skill, his head started to hurt suddenly. Lance was still watching the game from his character eyes. On top of that there was a pressing fear that any damage that was inflicted to him would also happen to his real self. He looked forward at the downed monsters with a sort of panicked look on his face.

"logout please ill talk to you later" silverblade said and he left.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:10 pm
Lance used a Sprite Ocarina to get out of the dungeon then warped back to the town. From there he followed the options and selected logout from them. One he logged out he went to check his inbox and found there were a few unread messages. One of them was from a somewhat familiar player within the game. Before clicking on it he thought to himself, why would this person be contacting me? He double clicked the email and then started to read its contents.

To: Lanceknightmare
Subject: Untitled
Listen up Lance and listen good. What you have witnessed is an abnormality within the game. Your character hides something, exactly what will become clear in time. My advice is to stay clear of any data bugs for now if you know what is good for you.

Lance saved the message then scratched his chin. What an odd and completely pointless message. What do they mean my character hides something anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:13 pm
she felt a sting, she looks around "hey let me go you filthy bug" she pull it off then smashes it, she blows on the bite then heals it, she looks around "what to do now?"  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:27 pm
LanceCalvis
Lance used a Sprite Ocarina to get out of the dungeon then warped back to the town. From there he followed the options and selected logout from them. One he logged out he went to check his inbox and found there were a few unread messages. One of them was from a somewhat familiar player within the game. Before clicking on it he thought to himself, why would this person be contacting me? He double clicked the email and then started to read its contents.

Subject: Untitled
Listen up Lance and listen good. What you have witnessed is an abnormality within the game. Your character hides something, exactly what will become clear in time. My advice is to stay clear of any data bugs for now if you know what is good for you.

Lance saved the message then scratched his chin. What an odd and completely pointless message. What do they mean my character hides something anyway.

Silverblade sends him a message
subject: virus
Lance did you recive a message from helba about data bugs becuase i did and its strange and she knows about my data drain, please reply ill be waiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:13 pm
Walking around town she hears a voice in her head that sounds like her mother's! Erisa Wake up....Erisa..? She continues walking thinking it was just a thought. She was now looking at a screen, but she felt like there was only her and the screen of her computer. She goes to a teleporter and decides to go to a random place, and ends up in a level 96 place. "Uh oh..." She said as she looked around. The teleporter had disappeared. "Oh gosh... I'm stuck??" She turned and a level 94 monster was in front of her. "Oh no!" the monster swipes at her, cutting her cheek and she shoots a level 90 spell at it. It dealt a bit of damage, but something was wrong. she could see the code of the monster in some areas, and some parts of it looked like they had disappeared. "wha?!" The monster hit her in the stomache hard and she coughs up blood in real life. Erisa Wake up! What's wrong with you! Erisa!! She gets hit in the head by the monster then all goes dark...  

Ahiru Takashi

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:16 pm
she walks around "eh aient life grand now that i took the gems out of everyone?' she asked herself, she rolls her eyes "whatever, ill just do it to more people' she yawns "soon, but now, i have to battle"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff