Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Life Of Emotional Therepy RP ( not that you really need it) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:59 am
he raises his eyebros looking at her with a faint smile. "like what?" he asked looking around the now very dark and almost empty apartment, until his eyes fell back on her. he smilied at her warmly looking into her eyes then closing his.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:52 am
she looked around the empty room. " uhhh........i dont know........what do you want to do?" she asked tilting her head smileing faintly.  

KillerCookie329

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:02 pm
he got up and looked around the empty room unsure. "uhhh im not sure ill do anything you want to do" he said looking around and not finding anything intesting he sat back on the bed and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:44 pm
she laughs a bit then got up. " well, we could just walk and talk around town!" she said smileing at him.  

KillerCookie329

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:59 pm
he smiles at her "sure lets go" he says grabbing his jacket and putting it on before standing next to her grinning.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:03 pm
she smiled at him before she walked out the door, taking one last glance at her black room before locking the door and smileing at him. " alright off to town we go!" she said smileing.  

KillerCookie329

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:05 pm
( i JUST noticed that we've been rp in PM for a WHILE now lol man how slow can i get lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:13 pm
lol i kind of lost our pm rp....could you send me the last one you sent me?)

"sure" he said happily grabbing her hand and walking down the stairs emerging in the glow of a nearby streetlight.  

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:19 pm
sure.... sorry if i dont reply right away, my computer is being such a dickhead.

she smiled at him. when they got outside she smiled. " i love town, it brings back memories from my childhood."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:09 pm
"memories?" he asked her stopping and looking at her curiouisly "what kind of memories?"  

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:55 am
" good...and bad......" she said lossing her smile as she looked around.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:20 am
he smiled at her briefly "well why dont you tell me some?" he asked walking alongside her and heading down the street, noticing a nearby streetlight was out.  

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:08 am
she looked at the ground. " well......first of all...my family died here..... well i should say killed actually........two, i lost my last tooth here" she laughs a little. " and three, i killed my families murdurer here." she said looking at the street light.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:08 am
he stopped walking and stared at her "killed.." his voice trailed off and he kept staring at her not blinking.  

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:28 am
"yes....killed..... i dont plan to kill anyone else....im not a murdurer..... i just took justice into my own hands since the justice system here is pathetic." she said. " please dont desert me like everyone else just because i told you that..... i have no one.." she said looking at him frowning.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff