Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
An Endless Universe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jaslow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:00 am
What character would you like to see in EU? Personally I'd like it if they introduced a Kenobi character into EU, since Obi Wan had a brother and everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:33 am
Kenobi himself is in the EU, multiple times. That's how we know he passed on, never to talk to luke ever again.

Though I'm curious as to where Kenobi was born. I'd like someone to tell me the planet. But that involves writing a book... so eh..  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:50 am
jaslow88
What character would you like to see in EU? Personally I'd like it if they introduced a Kenobi character into EU, since Obi Wan had a brother and everything.

Obi wass in most of the Prequel EU.

But putting his brother in would most likely kill it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:56 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun
I decided to pick up my old copy of Heir to the empire and read it again today. It was a good decision.
heh heh. stupid Elomin.

Elomin..a Nogri right?
eh no. they're the race of beings who psycologically can not figure out a Marg Sabl closure maneuver.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:25 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
jaslow88

Obi wass in most of the Prequel EU.

But putting his brother in would most likely kill it.

I don't know about it "killing" anything, but I don't see the point to an Owen Kenobi story. They named him that because pre-Ep II it was assumed that Obi-Wan was Owen Lars's brother and was from Tatooine, and that's why he brought Luke there. When that was proved to be false, it was determined that Owen Kenobi was a very ordinary being from a very ordinary planet, just like trillions of others in the GFFA. Not someone to write even a short story about.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:29 pm
Cale Darksun
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun
I decided to pick up my old copy of Heir to the empire and read it again today. It was a good decision.
heh heh. stupid Elomin.

Elomin..a Nogri right?
eh no. they're the race of beings who psycologically can not figure out a Marg Sabl closure maneuver.

..why do I not remember these people?

Elomin....  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:35 pm
Page Ten of Heir to the Empire.
and I quote:
He nodded toward the flashing sphere. "You see, Captain, there's an Elom commanding that force. . . and Elomin simply cannot handle the unstructured attack profile of a properly executed Marg Sabl."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:28 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun
heh heh. stupid Elomin.

Elomin..a Nogri right?

..why do I not remember these people?

Elomin....

They're one of two sentient races on their home planet of Elom. They believe the universe is mathematically structured and makes sense - anything that doesn't fit into their structured existence is inherently evil. When they discovered the Eloms living in caves, they shunned the hairy and admittedly primitive beings as demons.

Elomin look a bit like Zabraks - tall and slender, with no hair, but a crown of tiny horns on their heads.

An Elomin cannot understand the Marg Sabl because, as the quote says, it has no structure. They are incapable of thinking out of the box.  

Durza the Shade

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:49 am
Been reading Shadowas of the Empire, damn I still find it interesting to read.
Dash is a fun character, self centered though unless paid most of the time.
I like Xizor and vader's rivarly for the Emperor's praise.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:31 pm
Dash is what I consider to be the best outlaw around. Han is cool, but he has a way of annoying me at times. He's just the luckiest guy in the world, which is kind of cool, but also makes him almost inhuman. At least Dash doesn't have as much of the pompous air around him.

He's like Han with Fett's attitude...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:43 pm
Nelowulf
Dash is what I consider to be the best outlaw around. Han is cool, but he has a way of annoying me at times. He's just the luckiest guy in the world, which is kind of cool, but also makes him almost inhuman. At least Dash doesn't have as much of the pompous air around him.

He's like Han with Fett's attitude...
Yep good combination.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:44 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

NickCpointless

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:52 am
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:34 am

NickCpointless

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:00 pm
It would be dark horse. though the only comics Ive been reading of theirs would be Star Wars Tales.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games