Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:57 pm
"I beg your bark but I am a wolf of my growl. I will not eat your kill or attact anything. Lynnia may not like it that I'm polite but I will not touch anything." he growled softly. He leapt away from the kill to proove it nad sat down then layed down crossing his legs in front of him. He glared at Raven for setting a bad example for Lynnia.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:37 pm
"excuse me for the caution.....i have been forced to defend myself aginst ill temper wolves before", she said smirked.  

wildbladejace

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:43 am
Raven awoke in an instand to notice the new male. Raven's ears shot back, and sligthly bared his teeth, But he gave Kyser a glare of hate. The only thing that he hated more then pain was other males. Even though that Raven himself was a male. And to only hear his words of politeness was sickening. Raven then looked at the ground, he laughed under his breath. "Well, Kyser? Am i right?" Raven asked as he stood up and walked over to the new male. Raven's blue eyes pierced a glare deep into Kyser's eyes, Raven was hoping to give this new male the scare to show that Raven was no one to mess around with.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:02 am
Kyser nodded. "Yes kyser is my name. Young wolf." His hackles rose but he didn't bare his fangs just yet. "Fear is not something I have felt in a while Raven. If your trying to set fear upon me you shall have to try harder. I've delt with the ancient wolves and they are rather bigger then you are." He raised his head. Lynnia watch his body language scent him...........Will do, caution he will attack if you let your guard down. Kyser liked a good fight but he would rather aviod them if posible. besides the meadow was not a place for fighting.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:12 pm
Alex snorted, frustrated. "Hey," She looked at Raven. "There's no need to be picking a fight with anybody."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:32 pm
she looked to Alex and then she smiled softly at her before turning to the other wolves. She wondered what cause her to become a little bolder.  

wildbladejace

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:56 pm
Raven then smiled a grin. "Your not that bad. And i thought you were just polite! You still got in ya, I was just testing you, no need to worry about me, I don't like fights that much. But i got my share of battle scars," Raven smirked as he sat down back in his spot.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:44 pm
Kyser smirked. "Yeah I can fight to so watch it. If you would though." he added in mock politeness. Kyser sat down again and stared at the other wolves. His eyes shifted to the lavender color of Lynnia's and then back to green. A growl rose in his throat the growl wasn't for any one but it was a growl though. Lynnia was trying to take control of the bady again withoiut asking Kyser.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:21 pm
Neira grumbled as she worked at the carcass, the haunch completely stripped of meat. She tore off the hip bone and took it with her as she walked away from the kill to let the ravenous newcomers have a go. Her stomach was well distended and full so she sat a few paces away and started gnawing away at the hip bone to get at the nutritious marrow inside and strengthen her teeth.

Her azure eyes took in the new aura of the small female that shifted strangely between a spectrum of green and white hues. Her thoughts strayed around this strange, scintilating phenomena that seemed to be two souls within a single wolf. The smell was very distinct, however, when the female wolf became the larger male.

Neira also puzzled about the quizzical nature of Raven who's hunger seemed to have lead him back to the group again dispite his apparent aversion to other wolves.

She lifted her head and flicked her ears having heard the conversations transpire around her and then went back to gnawing on her bone. She sighed, aware of the imposing presence she seemed to pervay onto the new wolves. So much for being to social one.

"I'm not going to harm anyone, sheesh... I'm done with the deer, have your fill everyone." She paused to lick her paws a few times then sighed heavily. "Also, sorry for my lack of manners previously, I was out of place and frustrated with myself." She nursed the cut on her shoulder a bruise starting to form from the force of impact with the buck's antlers.

[[Neira's confused by herself, lolz. Sorry for the absence, huge orchestra concert series. I played four performances in two nights so I was too bushed to post anything I felt would be worthwhile, thus tada! Lots of fancy words! ^.^]]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:14 am
Raven knew he was free to the food. He didn't wait another second before diving into it, he ate as fast as he could. Once full he walked away from the deer to let the others eat. Raven let a yawn, he was satified. Then a thought came to his mind, I could just leave.... or stay and accutaly make SOME friends. Raven thought. He grinned and then laid down on his paws.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:21 pm
Lakota and Jericho both approached the kill and started to eat, Jericho safely underneath Lakota.
Alex yawned adn shook some dirt out of her fur. She wasn't interested in eating right now. She helped out, but that didn't mean she was hungry. She walked over to Jasmine. "You look amused. Did I say something funny?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:13 pm
Raven stretched and then yawned. He couldn't sleep after he just he had to keep an eye out.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:22 pm
She looked to alex and shrugged, "no....this just reminds me of something i would have done before......it is funny how much i have lost in my temperament and pride", she said before looking back down.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:23 pm
Raven rolled his eyes. "Pride? maybe too much..." Raven said silently under his breath and to him self.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:33 pm
Neira whined softly, still ashamed that she'd been so stand-offish. She frowned and gnawed angrily on the bone, grinding it between her jaws until it snapped at a weak point. She let the fragments fall to the whithering grass under her paws and frowned at the cold earth as well, not remembering what grass looked like anymore as her dead gaze told her nothing about her surroundings.

All the blind she-wolf could tell about her landscape was the nearby comings and goings of the other wolves as she watched their auras pace and a few settle by where she'd left the carcass. Neira tilted her head curiously at the newest wolf, Kyser and puzzled over the mixing aura surrounding the strange wolf or rather wolves. She wanted to ask what they were out of curiousity, but felt it was rude without having introduced herself yet.

Neira sighed again and wrapped her tail around her side, laying her head down on her front paws. She felt so empty despite her full stomach... so sleepy. She let her eyes fall closed and dozed quietly.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games