The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:33 pm
Neira rubbed up against the young wolf and sat next to her. 'It's okay little one, you needn't cry...' Neira was worried for the little she-wolf who trembled so much next to her.

'You don't need to be alone if you don't want to be. I've been alone for years now myself. I also lost my mother when I was young, but I've tried to overcome the past and live in the present' Neira knew this was somewhat of a lie, she was still plagued by haunting memories and the press of loneliness still pulled her emotions inward, but now was not the time to divulge her pain upon this gentle, wandering soul. Her sightless eyes held a steady gaze past the other wolf, somewhat unnervingly, but with a kind blue glow. 'I can relate to that empty feeling...'

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:27 pm
Dark appeared out of nowhere but left as fast as she came,she looked for Kaiya "Kaiya??" She called. Dark whimpered when she heared no answer and began to cry.  

shadowblaze14

Kittysangel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:22 pm
Angel felt a sesation of calmness and happiness as the older wolf talked to her.She soon found that she had stopped trembling.-Thank you ive never had anyone that i could relate to.-Angel looked at the wolf with calm extremely happy eyes.Aware of the fact that she couldnt see Angel licked around the wolves eyes hoping to make them feel better.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:24 pm
Neira chuckled softly. 'Sorry, but there's no hope of helping me see again, I've resigned myself to my fate. I gave away my sight for something far greater, the lives of my friends....'

Her ears flicked back as she felt the young wolf's emotions warming her and the pink glow brightened somewhat. 'I'm glad to simply know that others are happy.' She smiled at Angel, but then cocked her head as she heard a rustling in the bushes.

'Dark?' The pup whimpered as she called for their friend, Kaiya. 'I wish Kaiya would come back too, but we can't help it if she ran off to be alone...' Her eyes were downcast and clouded. Neira let out a sigh and lifted her head again, moving away from Angel for a moment to pad up to the bush where Dark was hiding. 'Won't you come out?'

She pushed her nose under the branches and found the pup huddled aroung herself. Neira nudged the pup with her nose, urging her to come out. The pup had been rather emotional lately and Neira was worried that recent events had been stressing her too much. 'Indulge me, what bothers you so little one? It cannot be Kaiya's disappearance alone, she's left other times and always come back so why wouldn't she come back again like she promised?'

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Kittysangel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:57 pm
Angel whimpered a little when the older wolf got up.She soon became curious as to what she was talking to.Angel walked over to the bushes looked in and saw the little wolf.Feeling sorrry for her she walked over layed down next to her and licked her tears.-Mynames angel. Whats yours.-  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:13 am
Dark jumped and growled at the new wolf. It scared her and she didnt recognize Neira so she ran to find Kay.  

shadowblaze14

Kittysangel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:59 pm
Angel was startled by the little wolf.Sge was a little bigger than her so she jumped up and ran behind neira.Angel whimpered and stood shaking behind her.- i just wanted to help-  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:50 pm
(Dark is a new born...so pretty much everyone would be bigger then her,so we probably are the same size..)

Dark whimpered crying out for her new pack memebers.  

shadowblaze14

Kittysangel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:17 am
(ok thank you)
Angel came out behind neira and searched for the other wolf.When she found her she causiously walked toward her crawling along the ground.-dont be scared please.-Angel tried to comfort her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:39 pm
Dark looked at her and nodded.  

shadowblaze14

Kittysangel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:22 pm
Angel felling a bit more assured got up and slowly walked toard her.When she reached her she laid down.-Why were you crying and why did you run away.-  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:56 pm
"I cant find anyone from my new pack,i think they left me..," whimpered dark.  

shadowblaze14

Kittysangel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:50 pm
Angel looked sad and thought about what she had said.-I dont have a pack but i would like to have one.-Angel suddenly brightened up.-but maybe we could stay together then we wouldnt ever be alone.I know we are young but whenever there arent any adults around we could keep each other company.Its just a thought you dont have to.-Angel looked at the wolf encouragingly.She turned around to call neira but she couldnt see her and was a little scared.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:03 pm
Dark ears pirked at Neiras name. "did you say niera?she was part of my pack" Dark called for her to."o and just join my old pack,im sure with neiras help we can find them."  

shadowblaze14

Kittysangel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:23 pm
Angel looked at her questiongly.-wel ive never been part of a pack before.I dont know who they are anyway.What if they dont want me.-Angel was upset and a little afraid.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff