Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:44 am
Fate looked up at the other female wolf.

"You two seemed to be.... going up and down the tree. Are you two playing a game?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:19 pm
"Yes," Mist replied,"Although I can't get that high." She shot a look at Sapphire.  

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:21 pm
Fate laughed lightly when WhiteMist shot a glare at Sapphire.

"I take it you two don't like each other? By the way, I'm Fate," he said with a charming smile.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:53 am
Mist looked at him with her blue and brown eye,"I'm Mist. Thats Sapphire." She shook her white fur and looked at Sapphire in the tree,"Thats not fair. I can't climb trees."  

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:38 am
Fate looked up, and grinned. It was kinda strange that she was up there.

"How about I help you? Then it would be fair, but before I do that why are you two chasing eachother?"

|| - Gawd, the lavender has got to go. Changing color. -||

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:43 am
"We got bored," she replied. She went over to the stream and lapped up some of the water. She then looked at fate,"So why are you here?"  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:38 pm
Sapphire looked at both of them walking away and sapphire whined and jumped down from the tree. Sapphire looked at the male dog in question.

Sapphire wanted to say something but she wasn't very good at keeping a conversation going  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:37 pm
Mist looked at her,"Its ok. I don't think he's going to do anything." She nudged her friend trying to reassure her.  

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:02 pm
"I won't, trust me. I don't feel like starting a fight at any time."

Fate said as he sat by the water.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:32 pm
Mist turned her blue eye toward Fate,"So any reason you are here or are you just roaming around?" She looked at him thoughtfully, trying to figure him out.  

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:20 am
"Yes there is a reason. I left home, I'm on my own now. So I decided to make some friends before truely going out alone."

Fate said without a smile. Some thing in his eyes said some thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:40 pm
Thought she saw something but she wasn't sure. She went in the water up to her belly. The water felt nice and cool on her fur. She saw a fish and quickly grabbed it. She then turned to him still with the fish in her mouth,"Arrr yough hungri?"  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:40 pm
Sapphire smiled and nodded.

Sapphire always wanted a friend and now she has two.

Sapphire walked over to Fate and nudged him.

"H-H-Hello," Sapphire said looking at the ground.She felt stupid, why was she nervous, she wanted to get to know him she just wished that she could show him....how she felt or somthing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:44 pm
Mist was happy to see that Sapphire was opening up. She got out of the water and dropped the fish. She wasn't hungry so they could have it.  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:49 pm
Sapphire looked up at him then walked toward the fish.

"Thank you," Sapphire said to WhiteMist as she looked down at the fish.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games