Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:15 pm
Dr.Voodoo
She doesn't trust me at all. I know she's just trying to look out for me, but god damn! It's ridiculous.

D:

Eh, that sounds just like my mom. Except mine's also on my case because I'm not in school anymore, and she's trying everything to get me back in school, in animation. I already know I DON'T want to do animation and that comics is my thing, but it just doesn't get through her head. >.<;

I'd start hormones for my MtF transition on my own, but I'm afraid she's probably throw my 250$ US of stuff into the trashcan when the package would arrive. Sheesh. Now I'm stuck waiting longer for that, and seeing psychs who obviously aren't helping. confused

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:56 pm
Krissim Klaw
School is really wearing thin for me. I'm not sure how much longer I can take it. I'm sick of getting teachers who think they should be the center of the universe, and that their students have nothing to do other than work on their projects, tests, ect...

God how I wish I was a normal student who just didn't give a ******** and gets C, B average. I'm so sick of killing myself for all A's but I just don't know how to half a** something.

*Looks at clock* Oh yay, time to go run off to my least favorite class.

-_-

Take a day off. Sleep in..don't do your homework, eat ice cream...  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:55 pm
Rainey_angel81
Krissim Klaw
School is really wearing thin for me. I'm not sure how much longer I can take it. I'm sick of getting teachers who think they should be the center of the universe, and that their students have nothing to do other than work on their projects, tests, ect...

God how I wish I was a normal student who just didn't give a ******** and gets C, B average. I'm so sick of killing myself for all A's but I just don't know how to half a** something.

*Looks at clock* Oh yay, time to go run off to my least favorite class.

-_-

Take a day off. Sleep in..don't do your homework, eat ice cream...
I wish I had that kind of time, or ice cream for that matter. If I were to take the day off I would be twice as screwed the next day. Not to mention I would end up with an F on my sculpture class project. Can't sleep in either because then I miss the classes. Besides the fact if I miss a class 3 times or 2 times, for one of them, then I would automaticly flunk or have a letter grade drop. Plus you miss all the notes and information, and you are responsible for getting that on your own and having all the stuff you missed plus whaterver was originally schedualed do next time you show up. I wish I had the luxury of rest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:34 pm
O.o First of all...you need to stop thinking about the consequences. Second of all...that's what a day off is supposed to do..give you time. And I'm sure there is someone else in your class that could give you the notes and information. Afterall...I don't think your college is much different from my brother's. He has some of the hardest classes in the world and when he felt like it was overwhelming him, he just took a day off.

I think maybe a full day take off is too big of a jump for you..what about just a morning? A class worth of sleep in time. That way, you'd only miss one class instead of the whole bunch.

Or instead of missing a class..just take an evening off from studying, flop onto the bed, turn the music p and blank your mind. think of nothing  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:25 pm
But even if I don't think of them, I'll still be faced with the consequences. It really isn't an option for rest anytime soon. I have spent about 40 hours or so on my sculpture project in the last week or so and it is due thursday and I got about 10 hours or so more work to go. I don't want to give up after getting this far on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:55 pm
Oi.....do you have an "off" button somewhere?  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:26 pm
No <.< I've tried though >.>

This is why I really wish I had a mantis with me. They never fail to calm me down and relieve my stress. All I have to do is look at their little buggy eyes and all is right with the world. Sadly Pixil passed away a month before winter break. I would have ordered some baby mantises to start raising another one of my mantis kin, but I can't raise them when I'm up at school. I'm not able to properly catch the insects they need and stuff. T.T  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:54 pm
yeah...we had a mantis once. it lived for a couple of months and then died.  

Rainey_angel81

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:55 pm
Due to certain circumstances (mainly my might bein an a*****e and ignorin me on Gaia), I will not be using this Gaia name to get a little payback towards him. Note my male avatar, Sphyxie, if you wanna contact me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:21 pm
Krissim Klaw

This is why I really wish I had a mantis with me. They never fail to calm me down and relieve my stress. All I have to do is look at their little buggy eyes and all is right with the world. Sadly Pixil passed away a month before winter break. I would have ordered some baby mantises to start raising another one of my mantis kin, but I can't raise them when I'm up at school. I'm not able to properly catch the insects they need and stuff. T.T

Sadly, Nature designed most bugs to be born, to mate, and then, to die soon after. Such is the fragile life of insects......... sad

And having them fly into your windshield as you're going 50 down a highway certainly doesn't help. xp  

FogSage

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:18 pm
Ooo! I just had a mantis on my shoe! I haven't seen one around my house for ages. How neat...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:23 pm
FogSage
Krissim Klaw

Sadly, Nature designed most bugs to be born, to mate, and then, to die soon after. Such is the fragile life of insects......... sad

And having them fly into your windshield as you're going 50 down a highway certainly doesn't help. xp
Actually they are mostly designed to survive a season. Born spring die late fall early winter. That is do to the cold of course. Then again there are many insects that live a long time. Like the monarchs that migrate to Florida and wait out the cold.

Rainey did you catch it. You could mail it to me <.< >.> *yes, she is that mantis deprived...* no I'm really not kidding. <.< I really would...  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:36 pm
Kriss, you should, like transfer up here to UWEC, where the professors all care a lot about their students, and I mean REALLY care. A vast majority of them, unless you're in the math or business department, are very friendly and open to students coming down to their office to give help, and also a lot of them are pretty lax when it comes to missing a class or two. I haven't had a class yet where failure to attend EVERY class was severely punished. Sure, if you skip all of them they kick you out of the class, but if you skip one or two because you just can't do it that day, they understand. They usually appreciate an email, and they will see it, but still, they will understand.

And besides, you'd get to be up here, and meet me wink But I don't think mantises would survive up here, which is too bad sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:48 pm
Af Mas
Kriss, you should, like transfer up here to UWEC, where the professors all care a lot about their students, and I mean REALLY care. A vast majority of them, unless you're in the math or business department, are very friendly and open to students coming down to their office to give help, and also a lot of them are pretty lax when it comes to missing a class or two. I haven't had a class yet where failure to attend EVERY class was severely punished. Sure, if you skip all of them they kick you out of the class, but if you skip one or two because you just can't do it that day, they understand. They usually appreciate an email, and they will see it, but still, they will understand.

And besides, you'd get to be up here, and meet me wink But I don't think mantises would survive up here, which is too bad sad
Where is UWEC <.< I'm horrible at abbreviations. It all depends on the instructor. I've had some that don't care or take attendence. Not my luck this year. It is not so much the worry about them doing something, but the fact I just can't afford to miss the lectures, examples, and workshop time. I really want to drop my art history class though. I've asked her two times so far if she could explain to me what we need to learn for the test and she can't answer it. -_-

Plus, FSU at the moment is like the number one school in the U.S. for writers. We got so many awsome published authors teaching here. I'm getting a dual major in art and english, so the english teachers are too good to pass up.

I do want to see you though. That would be so cool. crying Come to me Affy, *tries to poof you into her dorm room* -.o  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:59 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

Where is UWEC <.< I'm horrible at abbreviations. It all depends on the instructor. I've had some that don't care or take attendence. Not my luck this year. It is not so much the worry about them doing something, but the fact I just can't afford to miss the lectures, examples, and workshop time. I really want to drop my art history class though. I've asked her two times so far if she could explain to me what we need to learn for the test and she can't answer it. -_-

Plus, FSU at the moment is like the number one school in the U.S. for writers. We got so many awsome published authors teaching here. I'm getting a dual major in art and english, so the english teachers are too good to pass up.

I do want to see you though. That would be so cool. crying Come to me Affy, *tries to poof you into her dorm room* -.o

UWEC is in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. What's FSU got for psych? And trust me, if I could go down there, I would, but since my dad's taking out the loans to pay for school, and out of state tuition would be ungodly all the way down there, it's unaffordable. Somehow, my tuition this semester is just shy of $3000, because I got good loans and didn't take a meal plan, but usually my tuition is around $4500. That's cheap as I've come to understand, but UWEC is still one of the best schools in the midwest. But I wish you the best of luck, Kriss, I really do. It's hard to see a good friends crack under the pressure and I just hope that you can handle everything until summer and take a nice and restful break, and once you graduate, with all the work you've put forth, it'll all be worth it. You'll have accomplished something incredible, and not many people can say they've done the same. It's hard now, but you'll be glad you did it  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games