Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lycans, Vampyre, and Humans...oh dear... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:21 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"no...im good" she looks at Kat "thank you" she smiles softly
im toboe
the wolf looks at the cat
angel you sure you still seem pretty cold
she nodds "yea im sure, i cant take anything in, my stomach hurts" she smiles weakly "dont know why though"
did anybody put anything in you?
she thinks back "no.......not that i know of....why?"
what about that guy that i well....ate did he do any thing?
she kept rubbing her neck, she tries to think back but it was all fuzzy "he.......well bit me....i think" she said and kept her hand on her neck, hiding the cresant scar, she keeps thinking
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:23 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"no...im good" she looks at Kat "thank you" she smiles softly
im toboe
the wolf looks at the cat
angel you sure you still seem pretty cold
she nodds "yea im sure, i cant take anything in, my stomach hurts" she smiles weakly "dont know why though"
"Well toboe wouild you like anything? and If you wernt paying attention my Name is Kat" she licks Angels forehead
she smiles softly "thanks" she petts her
"Its no problem darling...And Ate someone? People are high in calestrial, What you you thinking?"

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:24 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she kept rubbing her neck, she tries to think back but it was all fuzzy "he.......well bit me....i think" she said and kept her hand on her neck, hiding the cresant scar, she keeps thinking
the wolfs eyes widen and he trys to stand up to see the mark shaking her head a bit while he moves out from under her
let me see the mark now!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:26 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
the wolfs eyes widen and he trys to stand up to see the mark shaking her head a bit while he moves out from under her
she looks at him wide eyed "what?" she asked confused, she keeps her hand over her neck, she slowly removes it, her hair covered it "why?"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:27 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him wide eyed "what?" she asked confused, she keeps her hand over her neck, she slowly removes it, her hair covered it "why?"
toboe looks at the mark
damn its....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:28 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
toboe looks at the mark
damn its....
she looks at him confused "what?" she asked

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:31 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
toboe looks at the mark
damn its....
i think you might have been bitten by a......vampire....did he try to make you drink blood?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:32 pm

She looks back and forth at them "Well...Uh...I guess Ill be going now..." She hope's off then looks back at them then starts walking down the Street doing a Cat walk

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:33 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
toboe looks at the mark
damn its....
i think you might have been bitten by a......vampire....did he try to make you drink blood?
she thinks "yea but i held my mouth shut, then he forced me, but thats when you came in" she sees the cat walk away "where you going?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:39 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
toboe looks at the mark
damn its....
she thinks "yea but i held my mouth shut, then he forced me, but thats when you came in" she sees the cat walk away "where you going?"
"Nowhere really, I know when Ive over stayed my Wellcome, It was nice meeting you both, Chow"

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:39 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
toboe looks at the mark
damn its....
"Nowhere really, I know when Ive over stayed my Wellcome, It was nice meeting you both, Chow"
she frowns "i dont want you to go" she tries to sit up but the dizzy feeling came back "woa" she lays back down "please"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:41 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she frowns "i dont want you to go" she tries to sit up but the dizzy feeling came back "woa" she lays back down "please"
She looks at her "Take it easy now Love, Would you like to come with me? its nice and Warm, Sure it might be old but I call it Home" She stares at her

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:41 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
come on were cat stay with us we could use a third friend
the wlf looks at the cat as she walks off
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:43 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
come on were cat stay with us we could use a third friend
the wlf looks at the cat as she walks off
"Friend? what in the World is a Friend?"

iLacey

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games