Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:18 pm
(well ya what he said)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:22 pm
"really now. well lets test that theory. shadow strike." the ninja runs and passes through the girl and punches the guy dead in the face. "looks like your plan failed. and im too skilled to hit a girl and not you." the ninja teleports back and gives the hooded man the bring it on signal.  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:25 pm
"haha!!!! you fool" then a deep slash appeared in her stomach, and crimson blood spilled out, "you where saying????hahaha!!!!!!!" he looked at the ninja,  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:42 pm
"You... stood by... while Bitey was murdered! Leon is not here, so I want to take it out on the next b*****d available!" Zatchin started to notice something. Jack's flesh was mending itself somehow, and his clothes were beginning to darken. He walked toward the ninja again, his blade at the ready...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:47 pm
the ninja teleports behind the hooded guy and used his sever magic jutsu then stabbed him in the throat. "jack if you hit me youll wind up like him. dead."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:47 pm
(Zatchin is unconsiouse and bleeding, the hooded man is fighting the ninja)
another slash appeared in Zatchin, "you don't learn do you???"  

Kechero

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:51 pm
(i said sever magic jutsu but i like this way better.)
"oh i learn just fine. look where the slash is moving to." the ninja watches as zatchins slash disappears and the hooded man starts bleeding.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:53 pm
(I know. Jack has been corrupted, and the hooded man will soon have a new ally...)

"You cannot kill what is already dead." His flesh was completely healed, and his clothes had changed. He was now adorned in a black robe of some sort, covered with various zippers and a certain insignia. Jack laughed maliciously.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:57 pm
the hooded man dropped Zatchin, "fine then, but she will be gone soon eneyway" he nodded to Jack, "i'll leave them to you" he laughed horridly and disappeared,  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:00 pm
"damn, 2 on 1. well i guess its time. FINAL FORM DIVINTY MODE!" the ninja disappears into the sky and a small light appears then it comes crashing down. the ninja has 10 arms with a glowing sword in each one. his armor glows pure white and his eyes are white as well. "take me on without using your little protection dummy. if you can."  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:02 pm
Zatchin flinched a little and then stopped again her breathing got a little better, but not by much.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:15 pm
"so you will fight me without using her. now this might be a challenge." the ninja picks zatchin up with one of his arms. "lets see you survive this. Blade Chamber!" two boxes of sand surround jack and the hooded man. "which will go first? the traitor, or the enemy? why not both?" the ninja throw purifying needles into their sand boxes watching them penetrate. "you know. right know i feel no need for mercy." the ninja throws more needles. "BURIED ALIVE!" the ninja jumps in the air as he watches the boxes explode and the hooded man and jack get covered with wet sand. he then takes zatchin away from the battle and helps her with her wounds. hoping that they dont escape before he finds a way back to town.  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:18 pm
Jack emerged from the mass of mud. "You cannot kill what is already dead." Indeed, he was dead. The curse still made him technically undead, and his heart was gone, making the body without a soul. The corpse that was once Jack lunged towards where Zatchin once stood, his sword gleaming in the moonlight.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:20 pm
she flinched a little, and awakened, "you.....you saved me........." she smiled and put a hand on his face, "why would you do that????" she looked into his eyes,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:30 pm
His eyes were devoid of emotion, of feeling. One could tell the happy, drunken, childish soul of Jack Sparrow resided in there no longer. Wordlessly, he walked in their general direction, hunting them down by instinct alone.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games