Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:16 pm
(I messed up. I meant I got shot.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:19 pm
(lolz confused me there for a bit XDD) she looks at him "what happened?"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:22 pm
"I got shot. Nothing else you need to know." He ran into the building. "Get in and stay down until we know that they're gone."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:24 pm
"o-okay....." she climbs back to her balcony and closed the doors, she walks away from it, she sits on her bed "something hes not telling me" she thought  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:29 pm
A bullet flies into the room and hits the picture in the room and gets stuck in the wall behind it. Walt runs up and sees she's alright. "Might want to go into the passage." He opens the door to the passage and waits for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:30 pm
her eyes widen "yea i think thats a good idea" she quickly gets off the bed and walks towards the passage "where does this lead?" she asked walking inside  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:35 pm
"No idea." He got in and moved everything away from the area. "Lets see, the class room is... and the pool is... and then, Well, I've only been a little in this place." He starts to lead her away from the room. "Do you know these people?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:37 pm
she walks with him "umm...kinda" she thinks for a bit, she looks around  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:00 pm
"Who are they? When I get shot, I like to know who f*#%!^g shot me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:01 pm
she thinks "hmm.....i met them before, i think, a while back though" (gtg for a bit, have to let bro on, sry later)  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:04 pm
(I understand) "Let's talk when we don't have guns to our heads." He raises his hands as he feels the pistol against the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:07 pm
(psh stupid bro, he has to make up his mind XDDD) she bites her bottom lip "this isnt good" she whisperd  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:10 pm
"What's going on? First you shoot me on the spot and now your leading us live with guns to the back of our heads. What gives? Were only teenagers."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:14 pm
the guys smirks "do you think i care?" he hits them in the back of the head, knocking them out  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:21 pm
When he wakes up, he starts singing an annoying song. "He's Harvey, Harvey, Harvey the wonder hamster. He doesn't bite and he doesn't squeal, he just runs around on his hamster wheel. Harvey, Harvey, Harvey the wonder HAMSTER! Hey Harvey!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games