Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:42 pm

(lolz same here XP, how about the rocks start to fall and something pops up at the top, idk)

Echo sits back up "do you think thats safe? those rocks dont look sturdy"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:43 pm

(fine fine ill come up with some stuff i can always put together a story but scott make bob go all killy after this XD that will be funny ima do something with the demon now though ima have him crash into the cave is that ok?)
kat was half way 2 the top when the ground started to rumble then a huge demon(dont know what he looks like) crashed threw the cave entrace sending kat flying back(how big is it?) and she landed beside the other stareing at a huge red eyed beast stareing at them with murderouse eyesd

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:49 pm

(The demon? He's in human form, but he may have friends. He could have called on one of them)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:52 pm

Walt-J-Rimmer
(The demon? He's in human form, but he may have friends. He could have called on one of them)

(ive never heard of a human form demon...i only can think of huge beast wheni rthink of demons XD sorry)

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:54 pm

badluckcat-13
Walt-J-Rimmer

(ive never heard of a human form demon...i only can think of huge beast wheni rthink of demons XD sorry)

(Well, not really human form. But it has possessed a human)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:57 pm

(hmm, okie doke XPP)

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:58 pm

(I have to go to bed now though, sorry.)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:01 pm

(aww otay, G'Night Walt)

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:10 pm

(why ever time i try 2 make up some of the rp it turns out wrong D: )
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:26 pm

(lolz idk, but its funny dat way XPP)

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:28 pm

badluckcat-13
(fine fine ill come up with some stuff i can always put together a story but scott make bob go all killy after this XD that will be funny ima do something with the demon now though ima have him crash into the cave is that ok?)
kat was half way 2 the top when the ground started to rumble then a huge demon(dont know what he looks like) crashed threw the cave entrace sending kat flying back(how big is it?) and she landed beside the other stareing at a huge red eyed beast stareing at them with murderouse eyesd

this wasnt that bad D: )
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:13 pm

badluckcat-13
badluckcat-13

bump 1

ikat-kun

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:14 pm

badluckcat-13
badluckcat-13
badluckcat-13

bump 1

bump2
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:15 pm

badluckcat-13
badluckcat-13
badluckcat-13
badluckcat-13

bump 1

bump2

bump 3

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:15 pm

BUMP 4 XDDDDDDDDD
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games