Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
OMGZWTFROFLMAO-Random- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.o I'm out of poll ideas....
  well, think harder...
  wait... there was a poll here?
  -insert assery here-
  *grabs a butterfly net* I'm gonna go catch some pigeons!
  *grabs submachine gun* we can fix that...
  I <3 fluffy bunnies~~
View Results

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:25 pm
@jessi: Hi ^^ I have to get off sadly see you tomorrow ^^

@kitten: >.> joker thinks everything thats not about how great he is is stupid...

@joker: and all gods are false...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:26 pm
Connorthecreator

@kitten: >.> joker thinks everything thats not about how great he is is stupid...

You're only partially correct. I think many things are stupid, but I don't think it's stupid if it doesn't relate to me. Just to you. Unless you have weed and you're willing to sell.

And not all gods are false- you're talking to one. mrgreen  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:29 pm
lolz, when you get me to belive your a god, i'll do anything. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:32 pm
Millenium Joker
It's an uplifted viewpoint. And no, I'm a God EVERYWHERE, not just in my head. As with all gods, it just takes time for people to recognize them as one- look at, oh, I don't know, EVERY RELIGION- There has NEVER been a time where the entire world all worshiped one entity. So, it's understandable that there will be naysayers and non-believers. But in time, they will come around and recognize me as their rightful sovereign deity.

sorry joker, but sincerely, i have no religion!!!!
I'm not giving into it not cuz i dont believe in it, its just im tired of the fact that society is almost completely RULED by it, im not being held down my guys in robes and with crosses, yelling "VAMPIRES ARE EVIL, DEMONS ARE EVIL, YOU SATANIST!!!" and thinking my sisters and i are satanists!!! Again I hate being judged to a certain religion!! I hate it when people come up to me and are like "ARE YOU SATANIC?!?" then i have to yell in there face "NO DUMB s**t!!!" and watcht here face turn into shock! ITS ANNOYS THE s**t OUTTA ME....

so ya i dont believe in religion itself, not that i dont believe in the things inside the religious matter. I have stuff from each religion i believe in, so i cant say im this or that, it just doesnt work like that for me. Plus i hate how everyone gets SO HURT or SO OFFENDED when a teacher or a peer or ANYONE starts disagreeing with them on evolution or creation and gods and ******** its like STFU YOU DONT KNOW IF ITS TRUE OR NOT, SO WHY ARE YOU BELIEVING SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO PROOF ON!!!! ITS A WASTE OF TIME DAMNIT!!!!....

I have given up in religion too becuz, ands i hate to admit it but, at times when im completely on my knees, scissors and knives drawn to my wrist or pills a plenty in my hand, i cant help but pray to, supposedly, the lord and just ask him to spare me, to help me, do anything to make it better, even if it doesnt do alot, just help me ALITTLE!!!!! he NEVER answers, EVER NO JOKE....one of my STRONG christian friends, she tells me to wait...well i have been making those preyers for about a year now, and look, the only answer that came was rain, melina, and chloe, and SURE AS HELL my parents HATE CHLOE (oh and i PRAYED FOR MONTHS for them to change their minds...nope, its been 7 months, nope), Rain is GONE DOWN 2 STATES!!!!! (doesnt talk to me whatsoever, and i can understand why, but i prayed for him to at least say hi once in awhile, nope) and melina, I gave up in trying to ask "god" for help, so im on my own, doing it myself the hard way, and no matter what obstacles and challenges "god" throws at me, IM NEVER GIVING UP IN KEEPING MELINA, if i lose her, like i almost did, i WILL die.....im controlling my own life, so if there really is a god up there, then he isnt helping a "cared for child" like he should...

WOW....long rant...
BUT IT WAS FUN ^^  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:32 pm
I can say for certain, I'm a sex god- there's almost nothing I won't do. wink wink wink wink  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:33 pm
Connorthecreator

you have NO idea  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:35 pm
kitten254
Millenium Joker
It's an uplifted viewpoint. And no, I'm a God EVERYWHERE, not just in my head. As with all gods, it just takes time for people to recognize them as one- look at, oh, I don't know, EVERY RELIGION- There has NEVER been a time where the entire world all worshiped one entity. So, it's understandable that there will be naysayers and non-believers. But in time, they will come around and recognize me as their rightful sovereign deity.

sorry joker, but isncerely, i have no religion!!!!
I'm nto giving into it not cuz i dont believe in it, its just im tired of the fact that society is almost completely RULED by it, im not being held down my guys in robes and crossing yelling VAMPIRES ARE EVIL and thinkink my sisters and i are satanists!!! Again I hate being judged to a certain religion!! I hate it when people come up to me and are like "ARE YOU SATANIC?!?" then i have to yell in there face "NO DUMB s**t!!!" and watcht here face turn into shock! ITS ANNOYS THE s**t OUTTA ME....

so ya i dont believe in religion itself, not that i dont believe in the things inside the religious matter. I have stuff from each religion i believe in, so i cant say im this or that, it just doesnt work like that for me. Plus i hate how everyone gets SO HURT or SO OFFENDED when a teacher or a peer or ANYONE starts disagreeing with them on evolution or creation and gods and ******** its like STFU YOU DONT KNOW IF ITS TRUE OR NOT, SO WHY ARE YOU BELIEVING SOMETHING YOU HAVE NO PROOF ON!!!! ITS A WASTE OF TIME DAMNIT!!!!....

I have given up in religion too becuz, ands i hate to admit it but, at times when im completely on my knees, scissors and knives drawn to my wrist or pills a plenty in my hand, i cant help but pray to, supposedly, the lord and just ask him to spare me, to help me, do anything to make it better, even if it doesnt do alot, just help me ALITTLE!!!!! he NEVER answers, EVER NO JOKE....one of my STRONG christian friends, she tells me to wait...well i have been making those preyers for about a year now, and look, the only answer that came was rain, melina, and chloe, and SURE AS HELL my parents HATE CHLOE (oh and i PRAYED FOR MONTHS for them to change their minds...nope, its been 7 months, nope), Rain is GONE DOWN 2 STATES!!!!! (doesnt talk to me whatsoever, and i can understand why, but i prayed for him to at least say hi once in awhile, nope) and melina, I gave up in trying to ask "god" for help, so im on my own, doing it myself the hard way, and no matter what obstacles and challenges "god" throws at me, IM NEVER GIVING UP IN KEEPING MELINA, if i lose her, like i almost did, i WILL die.....im controlling my own life, so if there really is a god up there, then he isnt helping a "cared for child" like he should...

WOW....long rant...
BUT IT WAS FUN ^^

Umm....... what in the hell does your complaining and moaning about how ******** up your s**t is have t do ANYTHING with what I said about me being a deity in human form? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:37 pm
lolz kitten that was a huge rant.  

jessi_angel94_2

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:39 pm
jessi_angel94_2
lolz kitten that was a huge rant.

like i said, i HATE religion...

@joker: so when you prove your a "god" im not gonna worship you ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:41 pm
I couldn't care less- whether by choice or by force, you WILL kneel to me. It's inevitable, it's written in the stars- it WILL happen.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:41 pm
lolz, how on earth would he even go about proving anything?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:42 pm
Millenium Joker
I couldn't care less- whether by choice or by force, you WILL kneel to me. It's inevitable, it's written in the stars- it WILL happen.

haha by force. i like to put up a good fight. XD  

jessi_angel94_2

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:42 pm
Millenium Joker

no it wont  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:44 pm
Oh, yes it will. Like I said, it is written in the great Codex of Time. You just have to know where to look, and how to read it.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:45 pm
suuure, just like half the world will bow to me.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games