Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

As everyone settled and began to take seats, Tony slowly slipped off the arm of the chair and sat on the floor leaning his head on Loki’s knee and sighing heavily, letting the stress ease a little, not even paying attention when Mischief curiously sniffed at his hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony moved to sit himself in front of the man. Loki reached his hand not petting Mischief to run his fingers through Tony's hair. He knew the need to wind down and calm themselves after everything. "A few more days and we will have a week without all this drama." Loki reminded Tony softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony closed his eyes as Loki’s fingers slid into his hair, shoulders slumping a little as he relaxed. Hearing Loki’s words, he gave a small smile and nodded. “Yeah.” He agreed. Thinking over a few things, he hummed. “Let’s take a vacation before Thanksgiving……we can go on a cruise on my yacht. Just you and me….and we can see about seeing your son, the one with the long name….It’ll only be a few days, but it’ll be nice to get away. And it will give you a chance to invite him to Thanksgiving, Hela too if we can reach her, and all while away from press or humans that would cause any problems. Only the yacht's crew would be there and they've been my employees for years.”  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:31 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony relaxed when he ran his fingers through his hair. Loki tilted his head in curiosity when Tony proclaimed that they should take a vacation before Thanksgiving. "Will there not be much to plan before the holiday like this one?" he questioned. Hearing more about Tony's plan to go and see his son threw all thoughts of planning from his mind. "I would like that." Loki smiled softly. To be able to possibly see his family, his mate and those he now considered his friends all on one day during a feast that was nothing like Asgard's was almost overwhelming to the god. Hearing how it would be mostly just them on the ship except for the crew made Loki nod. "I would really like that. When shall we do it though. We have the week after this for settling into the mansion and then three weeks before the actual holiday." Loki worried about it. It seemed like they would have little time to put everything together if they went on vacation.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shrugged slightly at Loki’s question. “There’s planning, sure. But this is Steve’s holiday. What’s important is knowing how many people we’ll have for the meal and how much of each ingredient we need. I think you offered to cook some Asgardian dishes, or try to with Earth ingredients, so as long as you tell Steve, you should be good.” He said lightly. Slowly tilting his head to look up at Loki, he smiled. “Well we want to take off a before Thanksgiving, so perhaps a week and a half after moving into the mansion?” he suggested lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened as Tony assured him that it would be alright that this holiday was Steve's deal and that the most important thing was to know how many people would be coming. If they knew how many people were coming than they could get the proper amount of food. "Well spend a week in the mansion, so we would leave a week after." Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at Loki’s question. “Give or take a few days if something comes up.” Tony said slowly, pausing as he looked up to Loki. “Unless you want to wait a little longer. There’s no rush….”  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head at Tony's words. "No I wish to not delay such a venture. I would be more than pleased to go. I just wonder if your press will not speak more foul things of us because we have moved so quickly and then come out for a few days. Only to promptly go where they can not reach once more. " Loki worried. He knew that they would face much persecution already for hiding but to do so again. Well even the quietest gossip in Asgard would cry foul.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:54 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled softly at Loki’s concerns, shaking his head. “Running and hiding from the press is a favored pass time of any celebrity. They’re used to it.” He said lightly. “Besides, have I ever cared what they have to say? You shouldn’t worry either.” He murmured, taking Loki’s hand and kissing his palm softly. “So you really want to go?” he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked curious as the man chuckled. When Tony explained that running and hiding from the press was normal and a favored past time for some people he understood and nodded. "I am sorry I am quite used to Asgard's gossip still. To run in such a way would have terrible rumors flying." Loki explained as Tony took his hand and kissed his palm. The god smiled softly at that and nodded with Tony's question. "I do indeed wish to go."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Oh, they’ll say bad things probably, but the press isn’t very well thought of or trusted for the most part. No one will really believe anything until we’ve officially released a statement.” Tony assured him. Shifting around a little, Tony rested his chin on Loki’s knee, almost curling around his legs and reaching up to pet Mischief, smiling as she turned her attention to him and gave a small mew. “You really are a cat person. I’ve never seen a cat take to someone as quickly as she did with you.” He said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony explained that they would indeed speak of them. However they were not well trusted and many would wait for the official statement. Smiling as the man shifted and pet mischief. He smiled at the kitten whom he had barely taken his hand off of. "I find that animals with such intelligence know far too well whom will do them no harm or if you can take their form. When I took the form before I had many that came to greet me." Loki answered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:45 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki’s explanation, moving his hand away as Mischief shifted and curled up more under Loki’s hand, more interested in his attention than Tony’s. “So is it just cats and horses you get along with, or all animals?’ he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Loki smiled at the kitten. "I have not yet found an animal that does not like me besides the aggressive ones in many realms who like no one. But midgard I have not had that problem as of yet." Loki answered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched his mate interact with the kitten, watching his face. “I’m glad I got her for you…..you’ve been calmer, happier with her around.” He said softly, absently beginning to Massage Loki’s calf muscles. “If I’d known a kitten was all it took, I would’ve gotten a whole litter for you months ago.”  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games