Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:24 pm
Darts is quite enjoying not having to fly under his own power for once, arms crossed calmly as he gets burlap sacked into headquarters. "What, no in-flight movie?" He asks Trish as he's bustled along. "And I didn't get my peanuts..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:04 pm
"So, the Under King himself. I am honored to have you in our humble abode." Sub said to Darts with an exaggerated bow. "Let's cut to the chase, spill. Since when were you the Under King? Why has your SNAG been off? Where did the Rainbow Sextuplets come from? Why do people think you're the Steel Snatcher? Are you?" The man bombarded the hybrid with a slew of questions.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:07 pm
Stumbling into the room with a mess of concrete dust in his hair, Beau would glance over at Darts for a moment. "He's the Under King? Well, cross that name off the suspect list. Guy was not nearly that....I wanna say gaudy but I'm not sure that's correct."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:52 pm
SubonicXP
"So, the Under King himself. I am honored to have you in our humble abode." Sub said to Darts with an exaggerated bow. "Let's cut to the chase, spill. Since when were you the Under King? Why has your SNAG been off? Where did the Rainbow Sextuplets come from? Why do people think you're the Steel Snatcher? Are you?" The man bombarded the hybrid with a slew of questions.

"Well, I've been the Under King for a little over... a half month or so, I want to say." Darts obliges, settling down on a chair in HQ. He sets the gaudy championship belt on the armrest of his chair, the words 'Under King' glinting in the phosphorescent lighting of the building. "Drake took me there as part of my Dragon Clan training... apparently it's become something of a tradition to go to this particular Coliseum in Orre. As for why my SNAG's been off... I didn't take it with me. Drake suggested I not, in combination with the fact that I didn't want anything more to draw attention to me given our problems in the region. I was going in covert." The gambler shrugs nonchalantly, picking the belt up and draping it over his shoulder casually, the weight seeming at ease on the hybrid's shoulder. "I've been fighting in those pits for the better part of a month now, trying to get information on the Steel Snatcher on the side, unsuccessfully. Cons nowadays aren't as loose-lipped as they used to be. I wish I was the answer to our mystery but alas I must disappoint."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:23 pm
Atlantis_Darts

"Well, I've been the Under King for a little over... a half month or so, I want to say." Darts obliges, settling down on a chair in HQ. He sets the gaudy championship belt on the armrest of his chair, the words 'Under King' glinting in the phosphorescent lighting of the building. "Drake took me there as part of my Dragon Clan training... apparently it's become something of a tradition to go to this particular Coliseum in Orre. As for why my SNAG's been off... I didn't take it with me. Drake suggested I not, in combination with the fact that I didn't want anything more to draw attention to me given our problems in the region. I was going in covert." The gambler shrugs nonchalantly, picking the belt up and draping it over his shoulder casually, the weight seeming at ease on the hybrid's shoulder. "I've been fighting in those pits for the better part of a month now, trying to get information on the Steel Snatcher on the side, unsuccessfully. Cons nowadays aren't as loose-lipped as they used to be. I wish I was the answer to our mystery but alas I must disappoint."

"...well there goes my plan for interrogation...what a bust..." Sub sighed as it was apparently that Darts didn't know no more than they did. "So, Drake, still brewing a cauldron of pure hate for us?" He asked the hybrid, still remembering very clearly all the trouble that Elite Four member caused for them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:50 pm
SubonicXP

"...well there goes my plan for interrogation...what a bust..." Sub sighed as it was apparently that Darts didn't know no more than they did. "So, Drake, still brewing a cauldron of pure hate for us?" He asked the hybrid, still remembering very clearly all the trouble that Elite Four member caused for them.

"No, near as I can tell he wasn't even the main driving factor behind what was happening with HAZARD when we were in Hoenn. He mentioned something to Blizzard about the Elite Four Wikstrom... or someone working for him. I'm not quite sure, you'd have to ask him exactly what he meant. Something about the Diglett burrow going even deeper than we all know. Soon after our little dinner party, Drake and myself left for Orre to start fighting in the Colosseum so I never got the chance to ask him more than that." Darts shrugs again, unhelpfully. "I was also a bit busy stuffing my face."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:19 pm
Thumb flipping tan pages, Maroon eyes danced along the black roads, He absorbed every word. His lips move to every syllable to the very last phrase "The End". Kain leaned back in his chair, stretching hi back out. "Ahh I didn't see that coming... It-i-It was THRILLING! *Ahem thrilling." Clapping the book shut in his hand, he placed on the top of the Countless piles of volumes filling his room. The gleam of his eyes would wander looking for the next book. No luck. Guessing he read all of them the towering man lugged himself to his feet. Scratching at his crude grey'd skin, flaking with each tear, he looked about. Each mirror in his room was covered with coats and cowls to hide the portrait that hides in them, he was too afraid to face the fact.

Each day Kain lived was another closer to his fall. Unable to remember what changed, but whatever he lost was what kept him alive. Now looking almost like a walking corpse the man would throw a coat over his back, buttoning up the collar hiding most of his face, dramatic but still odd even for kain.

Topping his top with his top hat, Kain left the room in search of more books. Hopefully no one catches him on his way. Coming to the main he took a second to squint from the light forgetting his way for a second.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:20 pm
Head down, green eyes gazing down at the paper that was clutched in her hands, Lynnette was focused on the task at hand. Which for her, happened to be sorting through her folder of songs. Said folder was laying flat on the couch that Lynnette had decided would make a good workplace. Hook was flopped over in her lap, his back paws dangling over her the side of her leg, almost touching the surface of the couch itself. The girl sighed as she realized that she'd be better off having an actual binder to put all of the songs she had collected, rather than just a simple little folder.

The girl would look up as she heard footsteps, staring over at Kain, who had just entered the room. "You okay, Kain? You look a little lost," she would comment, setting aside the papers she was holding, placing them gently back into the folder.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:26 pm
"I Um... ah..Ye... Hello" Kain said twitching with every sound, "Ye-yes Lost. I am having no luck in finding past in books, scrolls, or journals. I want to find myself, but I can not hear my own mind." Kain would walk through the room again stumbling over his own feet.

He began to walk to the exit, "Anyways umm... I, I need more books. They keep my calm while red is away." Kain attempted to flee for the exit towards the exit so that he may continue his quest for more literature. That was if he wasn't squinting as hard as he was at the shining light through the windows.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:37 pm
Lynnette would blink slowly as she stared at Kain, listening carefully to what he had to say. "Do you maybe want some help? I know I'm not who you really want around right now, but, I can at least try and help while she's gone," the black and purple-haired girl would say. She would rest a hand on Hook's head, petting her Snubbull as she spoke. The Fairy Pokemon would shift slightly, nuzzling his face against his trainer's hand. Lynnette would stand up, lifting Hook in her arms as she did so before stepping towards Kain.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 11:58 pm
Sensing the musicians presence closer to him, Kain would leap back to the wall. "I- I don't ... I don't need.. I do- GRAHH!" Kain would scratch at his knocking off his hat accidentally revealing his flaking features, and aged face. "No!" He would shout chasing the hat, "I am in need of he-Help. I Haven't ha- had any DESTRUCTION! ...I mean practice. I haven't had a battle in a long while, it would be appreciated. " He said placing the red top hat back on his head.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:04 am
A gentle, sympathetic smile would spread over Lynnette's features. "Have you done anything besides read since Kairi left? You're not really looking so great. No offense," she would say, taking note of Kain's decaying appearance. She would start walking away, towards the library, knowing that that would likely be where Kain was wanting to go. Even if she desperately wanted to make sure that Kain was taking care of himself in Kairi's absence, she didn't want to push him into doing anything else until he got what he was looking for. She would stop briefly to pick her folder up before starting to head down the hallway.

"Are you coming, or what?" Lynn would ask, glancing over her shoulder. "I'm sure as long as we're careful, we can have a battle in the library. Or on the way to the library. Whichever you'd prefer."

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:36 am
Throwing his hands behind his back the scarecrow of a man would jaunt his way behind Lynette. Seeing the the door of the library Kain would furrow his eyes. Like loading a gun Kain wheeled three Pokeballs out of his pocket tossing them ahead landing center in the athenaeum of literature.

Hitting the ground the three balls, all with an odd personalization only Kain could think of, they sat waiting. "Ioch, Frigga, Shadder, RELEASE!" With that last thunderous word three pokemon exploded out of their balls. A sword as red as blood in the shape of a cruel saber, a shivering snowrunt looking confused, and Cacnea punching his palm like a mobster in excitement.

Kain would loom over Lynette, "Your move". He slid past her leaping to one of the upper balcony of the library.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:50 am
Lynnette would only pull out two Pokeballs, being that her third Pokemon was still curled up in her arms. "Hook, Atol, and Ysera! Prepare yourselves," she would say, releasing the other two Pokemon, with Hook jumping to the floor as she did so. Why she had chosen these three, she wasn't sure. Hook was the only one of the three that she knew for sure she could trust. Atol, her own shiny Honedge was glaring murderously at her still, but quickly set his sights on the other Honedge when he took notice of Ioch. Ysera, the Dratini, seemed to be the calmest of the three she had chosen, at least for now. Hook was already growling away, his hackles raised as he decided he was ready to fight whoever he'd be up against.

"Atol looks like he's eyeing up Ioch. Maybe we should let the two of them fight first?" Lynnette would say calmly, a hint of fear in her voice as she glanced towards Atol. She hoped that she wasn't going to have to regret choosing him.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 3:55 pm
Emensmansera

Reno and his new recruit would pop into existence in the middle of the main room, the psychic managing to land the pair of them on the couch near the TV. Giving a casual smirk before leaning back in his seat, he would gesture around the room. "Welcome, friend, to the Snagem HQ. So then, what do you think?" Reno would greet him with, watching to see if he would connect the dots. Winking at Harleen, the Wynaut would go charging around the room in an effort to locate something. Whatever it was, Harleen was hellbent on finding it.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games