Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:21 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel

Luminova remains expressionless, accept for her warm smile, despite being a little amused by Dr. Addams' blunder, and stepping passed her on the left and Mr. Stubbs on the right, enters the elevator. She then turns around to put her back to the wall and waist for Shinryu.

Unknown to the rest of the party, most of the mist had dispersed little by little, having been following each member of the group. The remaining mist floats and forms into a head next to Dr. Addams.*
"Hello there."
He says.
"If there is anything you need assistance with I can help."
Shirnyu then floats his head into the elevator as he speaks. It is fairly easy for him to get in and most of him is intangible.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I'll keep that in mind."
Dr. Addams says, still holding Mr. Stubbs wrist as she watches the head float into the elevator.

Luminova presses the button and the elevator doors close. It then hums as it carries them up to the first basement.

Mr. Stubbs turns his head left and looks down at Dr. Addams.
"You seem... *gasp* to like me. *wheeze*"
He says.
"You seem weak, *gasp* but are still pleasing *wheeze* in appearance and behavior... Let's *gasp* breed, later. *wheeze* When alone."

Dr. Addams is dumbfounded by Mr. Stubbs words and looks up at him wide eyed. As the words and their full meaning finally sink in she realizes that she is still holding on to his wrist, releasing it in a panic she looks down away from him, her face beat red, as she places her right hand over her chest, her breath quickening and knees going weak.
"I, uhhh, ummm"
She stammers nervously
Seeing that the elevator has reached the designated floor,, she quickly steps over ans swipes her card to call it back.
"The elevator"
She shyly chokes.
"Yes, gotta keep the elevator moving..."

Mr. Stubbs then step behind her ability lays his left paw on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:44 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

Dr. Addams says, still holding Mr. Stubbs wrist as she watches the head float into the elevator.

Luminova presses the button and the elevator doors close. It then hums as it carries them up to the first basement.

He says.
"You seem weak, *gasp* but are still pleasing *wheeze* in appearance and behavior... Let's *gasp* breed, later. *wheeze* When alone."

Dr. Addams is dumbfounded by Mr. Stubbs words and looks up at him wide eyed. As the words and their full meaning finally sink in she realizes that she is still holding on to his wrist, releasing it in a panic she looks down away from him, her face beat red, as she places her right hand over her chest, her breath quickening and knees going weak.
"I, uhhh, ummm"
She stammers nervously
Seeing that the elevator has reached the designated floor,, she quickly steps over ans swipes her card to call it back.
"The elevator"
She shyly chokes.

Dr. Addams immediately turns around backs against the wall, her hand son the wall and back pressing against the elevator panel as she looks up at him, gasping, her heart rate and body temperature risen.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:24 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

He says.

"I, uhhh, ummm"
She stammers nervously
"The elevator"
She shyly chokes.

Dr. Addams immediately turns around backs against the wall, her hand son the wall and back pressing against the elevator panel as she looks up at him, gasping, her heart rate and body temperature risen.

Mr. Stubbs plants his trident into the floor next to them and placing his right paw on the wall above, leans over her and lifts up her chin with his left.
"That's it."
He says, looking down at her, eyeing her like a piece of blood meat with a fanged grin.
"That's the behavior *gasp* that I like... *wheeze* You smell good..."
The Greymalkin mountain then licks his chops.
"I am strong."
He growls.
"I can tell *gasp* you are drawn*wheeze* to me, too.... *cough* I'll be gentile. *gasp* And, I'll please you. *wheeze*"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:24 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

He says.

"I, uhhh, ummm"
She stammers nervously
"The elevator"
She shyly chokes.

Mr. Stubbs plants his trident into the floor next to them and placing his right paw on the wall above, leans over her and lifts up her chin with his left.
"That's it."
He says, looking down at her, eyeing her like a piece of blood meat with a fanged grin.
"I am strong."
He growls.
"I can tell *gasp* you are drawn*wheeze* to me, too.... *cough* I'll be gentile. *gasp* And, I'll please you. *wheeze*"

Sha opened his eyes as the motion came to a stop. He struggled to get himself back to his feet and after a half dozen tries, he got up to his knees and then slowly forcing his himself to his feet, headed for the exit.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:37 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

He says.

"I, uhhh, ummm"
She stammers nervously
"The elevator"
She shyly chokes.

"That's it."
"I am strong."
He growls.

Sha opened his eyes as the motion came to a stop. He struggled to get himself back to his feet and after a half dozen tries, he got up to his knees and then slowly forcing his himself to his feet, headed for the exit.

Bacuse of Dr. Addams panic and premature swiping of her card to call the elevator, the elevator doors clossed on Sha and the others, and had now been bringing them back down to the 3rd basement.
"No."
Dr. Addams manages to choke out. The elevator's humming slows to a stop and a chime rings out as the door opens behind her right hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:44 pm
shapelessevil
sha312
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"That's it."
"I am strong."
He growls.

Bacuse of Dr. Addams panic and premature swiping of her card to call the elevator, the elevator doors clossed on Sha and the others, and had now been bringing them back down to the 3rd basement.
"No."
Dr. Addams manages to choke out. The elevator's humming slows to a stop and a chime rings out as the door opens behind her right hand.

"Hmmmm?"
Mr. Stubbs purrs, the vibrations spreading to her own body and stimulating her.
"Hey, what gives!?"
Aidar complains as the elevator doors open.
"We haven't even gotten off, yet!"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:09 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"That's it."
"I am strong."
He growls.

"No."

"Hmmmm?"
"Hey, what gives!?"

Dr. Addams closes her eyes and lets out a soft moan, barely hearing Aidar's complant as she feels her self grow a little moist below. Then quickly, she ducks under his right arm and gets around behind him.
"I said "No"!" She says more clearly, pushing him into the crowded elevator from behind.
"Tempting, but no!"
And with those words, she quickly hits the button to activate the elevator sends them off. Sighing deeply, she turns around. stumbling and reaching out with her left hand, she finds herself leaning against the planted trident Mr. Stubs left behind.
"Damn..."
She gasps. Taking a deep breath, she finally manages to calm down and get her breathing under control.
"That was intense..."
She says to her self.
"Haven't had a good lay, since my High School coach... Quit Gym on account of him being married..."
Standing straight up, she adjusts her glasses with her left hand and looks at the trident.
"He for got it..."
She mutters.
"Can't just leave this here, he'll want to come back for it."
She tries to wiggle it loose, but it won't budge. One of the Wargs then walks over and knocks it down with a swipe of it's massive paw. Startled, she jumps back and then surveys the 6 Wargs remaining in the Room with her. from what she can tell from her angle, at least 2 of them seem to be male, one female, the other 3 ambiguous.
"Is anybody else here going to hit on me?"
She asks, half annoyed, half flattered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:27 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312
Burning Icewolf

"That's it."
"I am strong."
He growls.

Bacuse of Dr. Addams panic and premature swiping of her card to call the elevator, the elevator doors closed on Sha and the others, and had now been bringing them back down to the 3rd basement.
"No."

"Hmmmm?"
"Hey, what gives!?"

Dr. Addams closes her eyes and lets out a soft moan, barely hearing Aidar's complant as she feels her self grow a little moist below. Then quickly, she ducks under his right arm and gets around behind him.
"I said "No"!" She says more clearly, pushing him into the crowded elevator from behind.
"Tempting, but no!"
And with those words, she quickly hits the button to activate the elevator sends them off. Sighing deeply, she turns around. stumbling and reaching out with her left hand, she finds herself leaning against the planted trident Mr. Stubs left behind.
"Damn..."
She gasps. Taking a deep breath, she finally manages to calm down and get her breathing under control.
"That was intense..."
She says to her self.
"Haven't had a good lay, since my High School coach... Quit Gym on account of him being married..."
Standing straight up, she adjusts her glasses with her left hand and looks at the trident.
"He for got it..."
She mutters.
She tries to wiggle it loose, but it won't budge. One of the Wargs then walks over and knocks it down with a swipe of it's massive paw. Startled, she jumps back and then surveys the 6 Wargs remaining in the Room with her. from what she can tell from her angle, at least 2 of them seem to be male, one female, the other 3 ambiguous.

The Wargs just c o c k all their heads on to their left sides and give her a confused look.
meanwhile, when Stubbs had ben crammed into the elevator, he was mashed up against Luminova, while Shinryu's head was knocked up into the top right back corner and and falls to the floor in his now dazed state. Mr. Stubbs now finds himself in a elevator that is a bit too small for him, with his lower half pressed against Luminova with an erection poking up between her large squishy breasts as his right wing reaching between Aidar and Sha gives a flap, knocking Sha toward the entrance and slapping Aidar in the face.
"Wha the!?"
Aidar cries, blinded by the presence of Stubbs's wing.
"Who put out the lights!? I can nae see a bloody thing! Wha's happenin!?"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:18 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312
Burning Icewolf

"That's it."
"I am strong."
He growls.

"No."

"Hmmmm?"
"Hey, what gives!?"

"Tempting, but no!"
"Damn..."
"That was intense..."
She says to her self.
"He for got it..."
She mutters.

The Wargs just c o c k all their heads on to their left sides and give her a confused look.
meanwhile, when Stubbs had ben crammed in to the elevator, he was mashed up against Luminova, while Shinryu's head was knocked up into the top right back corner and and falls to the floor in his now dazed state. Mr. Stubbs now finds himself in a elevator that is a bit too small for him, with his lower half pressed against Luminova with an erection poking up between her large squishy breasts as his right wing reaching between Aidar and Sha gives a flap, knocking Sha toward the entrance and slapping Aidar in the face.
"Wha the!?"

Luminova can feel the friction against her nipples' as Mister Stubb's lower area presses against her, mashing her breast up, like protective airbags. Feeling something hard poking around between them through her blouse, she looks down to see a more than questionable bulge poking up out of her cleavage and then looks up at Mr. Stubbs.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:45 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"No."

"Hmmmm?"
"Hey, what gives!?"

"Tempting, but no!"
"Damn..."
"That was intense..."
She says to her self.
"He for got it..."
She mutters.

meanwhile, when Stubbs had ben crammed in to the elevator, he was mashed up against Luminova, while Shinryu's head was knocked up into the top right back corner and and falls to the floor in his now dazed state. Mr. Stubbs now finds himself in a elevator that is a bit too small for him, with his lower half pressed against Luminova with an erection poking up between her large squishy breasts as his right wing reaching between Aidar and Sha gives a flap, knocking Sha toward the entrance and slapping Aidar in the face.
"Wha the!?"

Luminova can feel the friction against her nipples' as Mister Stubb's lower area presses against her, mashing her breast up, like protective airbags. Feeling something hard poking around between them through her blouse, she looks down to see a more than questionable bulge poking up out of her cleavage and then looks up at Mr. Stubbs.

"*gasp* Don't get *wheeze* the wrong idea!"
Mr. Stubbs hisses down at her.
"That's NOT *gasp* because of you! *wheeze*"
Aidar puts his left arm up in a blocking posture.
"Get that wing out o me FACE!" mad
He shouts in irritation, turning head head right, trying in vain, to look away.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:04 am
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"No."

"Hmmmm?"
"Hey, what gives!?"

"Tempting, but no!"
"Damn..."
"That was intense..."
She says to her self.
"He for got it..."
She mutters.

"Wha the!?"

Knowing that Mr. Stubbs is lying about his arousal, Luminova smirks, amused by the irony of how much he hates her and yet, here he is, getting turned on by her. If she really wanted to, she could hold this over his head for the rest of his short life, but instead she is content to just enjoy the brief moment, of her tormentor's time of awkward embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:30 am
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"Tempting, but no!"
"Damn..."
"That was intense..."
She says to her self.
"He for got it..."
She mutters.

"Wha the!?"

Knowing that Mr. Stubbs is lying about his arousal, Luminova smirks, amused by the irony of how much he hates her and yet, here he is, getting turned on by her. If she really wanted to, she could hold this over his head for the rest of his short life, but instead she is content to just enjoy the brief moment, of her tormentor's time of awkward embarrassment.

May Akai Usagi

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:04 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"Tempting, but no!"
"Damn..."
"That was intense..."
She says to her self.
"He for got it..."
She mutters.

"Wha the!?"

The force of the impact had sent him into the entrance with a thud. As he shook the stars of pain from his head, he noticed the comprising position of Stubbs and Luminova. "Man for someone who hates us Fae folk, you seem to be enjoying yourself over there Stubbs."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:42 pm
sha312
Mizuti Akumachi
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

The force of the impact had sent him into the entrance with a thud. As he shook the stars of pain from his head, he noticed the comprising position of Stubbs and Luminova. "Man, for someone who hates us Fae folk, you seem to be enjoying yourself over there Stubbs."

Mr. Stubbs. hisses as he tries in vain to turn his head in the direction of Sha and flexes the claws of his left paw, digging his fingers through the elevator wall.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:35 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Mizuti Akumachi
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel

The force of the impact had sent him into the entrance with a thud. As he shook the stars of pain from his head, he noticed the comprising position of Stubbs and Luminova. "Man, for someone who hates us Fae folk, you seem to be enjoying yourself over there Stubbs."

Mr. Stubbs. hisses as he tries in vain to turn his head in the direction of Sha and flexes the claws of his left paw, digging his fingers through the elevator wall.

The hiss brought a chuckle out the sickly Elf. He was sure that keeping it up would bring bad karma, but after all the insults Stubbs had said to him in the past, this opportunity was just too good to pass up. "Aww don't get your whiskers in a twist. It's ok to enjoy this. No one else has to know of this. Everyone knows you have a purrrfect day when you play with the Fae."  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games