Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
!~ THE MOST SEXY FURS EVER~! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:32 pm

sedrik liann
stressed stressed ...murrr! -just curls up on his beanbag chair like a fox and watches everyone with an angry stare- ..........this ish why...i isolate myself from other people....they just don't understand me or why i am the way i am....so they insult me and ridicule me....i hate people.... *sigh* ....and they wonder why i don't talk much....nor smile very often....

That's what all emokids say. To get attention. And it works, apparently.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:32 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
That's good. There was a fiasco I had to listen to on Furc a few hours ago cause an artist was upset that someone didn't like the commission she did for her x.x

yikes, that's no good gonk

Anyway, now, a picture I Have drawn of one of my kitty kats, Mitski <3 She's a cutie...she may not be hawt, but she's darn adorable, I wish I could get some fanart of her seomtime *giggles*

User Image

Shinigami Whistle

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:33 pm

Kyoni Malkat
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
That's good. There was a fiasco I had to listen to on Furc a few hours ago cause an artist was upset that someone didn't like the commission she did for her x.x

yikes, that's no good gonk

Anyway, now, a picture I Have drawn of one of my kitty kats, Mitski <3 She's a cutie...she may not be hawt, but she's darn adorable, I wish I could get some fanart of her seomtime *giggles*

User Image
How'd you do the hair? xD It's cool lookin
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:33 pm

ShadowClaw
Then maybe you should ask Stoarm to take down pictures if it seems they are causing problems. He says I cause problems on this guild, but it seems to happen most when I speak my mind about something, and then people back me up on what I say.

He posted a picture, and you called the people sick ***** for liking the picture. Speaking your mind? Most likely, but people aren't gonna like it if you speak your mind in a way that they'll take as an attack. Maybe I've missed something, but whenever I see these problems arise, it comes from something you've said that's pissed people off. Are you trying to start stuff? If there are pictures that are offending you THAT much, PM a mod to get rid of it first instead of getting pissed about. Let the mods handle it

But don't think I'm playing favorites here. Stoarm, I've asked before, post pics in link form. I don't care if they're not as sexy as actual pics, keep in mind the content of the pics in the context of the ToS. Just because you like it doesn't mean others will. Let people click the link at their own disgression.

Af Mas

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:34 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

ahh, the picture was done in what I call a "grunge CG" where instead of inking a picture and making it all clean before coloring it on the comp, I just colored the original sketch. Therefore it's still messy, but all the fancy pencil shading I put into hair when I draw picture was kept intact, leaving a really cool grungy, shiny look <3

I'm quite proud of it, really.

I have a commission thread on here, but so far only two people have shwon interested xp Guess I"m not quite good enough yet, haha.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:35 pm

Kyoni Malkat
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

ahh, the picture was done in what I call a "grunge CG" where instead of inking a picture and making it all clean before coloring it on the comp, I just colored the original sketch. Therefore it's still messy, but all the fancy pencil shading I put into hair when I draw picture was kept intact, leaving a really cool grungy, shiny look <3

I have a commission thread on here, but so far only two people have shwon interested xp Guess I"m not quite good enough yet, haha.
I'm not even gonna begin commissioning people till I get my mate his fox ears XD

Alektorphobia

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:35 pm

Kyoni Malkat
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Im interested, i'm just gathering a few "Fchans." twisted heart
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:36 pm

ShadowClaw
-removed-

Now you're trolling. Stop this now. This is your first warning.

Af Mas

sedrik liann

Kyoni Malkat
sedrik liann
stressed stressed ...murrr! -just curls up on his beanbag chair like a fox and watches everyone with an angry stare- ..........this ish why...i isolate myself from other people....they just don't understand me or why i am the way i am....so they insult me and ridicule me....i hate people.... *sigh* ....and they wonder why i don't talk much....nor smile very often....

awww, poor sedrik *sits down next to and pats head* don't be sad, I'm sure no one meant to actually upset you *smiles warmly* Anyway...hmmm...*taps lips* I had something really good to say, adn now I've forgotten, damn my memory >.< gonk
thanks kyoni...and i know they tried to the best of their power to upset me...it's how people treat me and...i've come to accept it...it's why i'm always such an a**...so basically...if i don't like you...i'm gonna be an a** to you if you try to apologize...i'm not shy about my feelin gs anymore...if you piss me off i'll let you know...and right now...i'm not AT ALL in the mood to deal with people like shadowclaw who can't learn to keep their opinions to themselves...the way i see it ish...if you don't like how i am...get over it...cuz i'm not gonna change just because you don't like what i do...many see me as a sick and distasteful person because of my fetishes...AND YESH...YOU HEARD ME RIGHT...I'M NOT AT ALL AFRAID TO SHOW MY "SICK AND DISTASTEFUL" FETISHES...i don't care what people say cuz when it comes to what i like...I know what's best for me

Alhazzred
Kyoni Malkat
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Im interested, i'm just gathering a few "Fchans." twisted heart
I do commissions too ;D I just haven't posted a thread cause there's already fifty of them in the forum XD

Alektorphobia

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:37 pm

Af Mas
ShadowClaw
-removed-

What the ********? Trolling? No I wasn't. I was posting a picture of my character.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:40 pm

ShadowClaw
Af Mas
ShadowClaw
-removed-

What the ********? Trolling? No I wasn't. I was posting a picture of my character.

And trying to get a reaction out of people on purpose. That would be trolling, if I am not mistaken.

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:40 pm

ShadowClaw
Af Mas
ShadowClaw
-removed-

Your character pawing off? Censored a little yes, but you could still tell what was going on. Still not in line with the ToS. Just please, knock it off
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:41 pm

Af Mas
ShadowClaw
Af Mas
ShadowClaw
-removed-

Your character pawing off? Censored a little yes, but you could still tell what was going on. Still not in line with the ToS. Just please, knock it off

It's PG-13. It would be allowed on DeviantArt (I know this because it IS on deviantart) You are just doing this because I "cause problems".

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games