Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:23 pm
Sarafina kept her eyes closed and rubbed her head against Demitri's neck and drew her ears back. "Thank you," she whispered sweetly to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:42 pm
Demitri smiled and licked her ear softly.
Feros shook his head and layed down.
Meena's ears flicked nad she shook her head and nugded him. She smiled and licked his cheek then snuggled close.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:12 pm
Eiwen grinned broadly, all of his white teeth showing he was so happy, and a little smug. She wanted him just as much as badly as he wanted her. He sighed, content with life and licked her ears softly and warmed by the closeness of their bodies.

"What would I do without you, my Meena. You tamed the big, bad wolf in me." His emerald eyes shone with gratitude and longing, a chuckle rising from deep in his chest at the cliche pun. He could forget about all his troubles with her at his side, just as if she were the perfect piece of the puzzle to connect to him, interlocking pieces.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:23 pm
Meena rolled her eyes. "Big bad wolf huh? I didn't tame anything. I just brought out that soft furry little puppy that lives inside of you waiting to be played with. My puppy came out and never went back in when I met you" She smiled at him. ".......Besides you couldn't do anything with out me nor I without you" She teased. The peice of her puzzle clicked into place completing her broken heart.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:46 pm
[[Lolz, yay for mushy, gushy lovebirds!]]

He couldn't take it anymore. He thought he was bad enough with the silly lovers talk, she just had to play him. He burst out laughing, rolling onto his side and tears coming to his eyes.

He stumbled to his feet and then nuzzled into Meena's ruff, still laughing uncontrollably. His inner pup was certainly making him into a fool, but a lovable fool, Meena's fool. He felt so full and bursting with heat that all that bottled emotion gushed forth at that moment, and he doubled over again, in a fit of unrestrained laughter like he'd never felt in his life.

The airy lightness in his fluttering heart felt so wholesome and belonging in his chest. Keeping right where he belonged, he'd never leave her alone again if he could help it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:55 pm
((YaYz!!!! I love it!!! OMG IT MADE MY HEART DO BACK FLIPS lol))

She stared at him. She crawled backwards and away from the laughing wolf. She sat up and cocked her head. She tried to hold back the laughter rising in her throat. It didn' work she burst out laughing. Her head lifted so that her nose was in the air. Her laugh sounded like a cracked howl. She shook her head and her laughter slowed.
Feros had turned around and was trying not to pay attention to her immature mother.
Meena lost control of her changing abilities and she shifted her limbs shortening and her snout becomeing a small nose. Her laughter became more musical. Her white coat fell and her head hair grew. It was down to the middle of her back. Tears came to her eyes as her stomache began to cramp from laughing to hard.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:33 pm
[[My pleasure, lolz. Eiwen is such a smooth operator! XD]]

Marveling in her beautiful change through his continued fit of giggles, Eiwen tilted his head curiously. That's right, she was a fae as well.

He smiled and approached her, letting himself change as well and taking her hand in his. He kissed the back of it, still chuckling softly and wiped away the tears in his eyes. His brilliant emerald eyes fit in much better with his human features but were still just as striking.

After his change he kept his white-tipped tail from shifting back and it wagged slowly and happily as he took in Meena's full smell, lifting her feather soft white hair to his face to kiss it and tucked a stray lock behind her ear. His own ears were still furry in his half-changed state that he preferred, never having actually changed fully human before or rather fearing to.

He met Meena's loving gaze and held her chin in his other hand. Letting her hair fall from his hand, he leaned towards her until their noses were touching just the slightest.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:20 pm
((lolz GO EIWEN GET YOUR GIRL ^^))

Meena's laughter slowly subsided but an accasional giggle would escape. Her plump lips curled up into a smile as she gazed at her changed love and blushed ever so slightly. She looked away for a second but quickly glanced back at Eiwen. She licked her lips slightly and slowly leaned in to kiss him, almost casciously((spelling razz ))
Feros was on his feet and growling at Eiwen. Meena pulled back and growled at her son. He didn't back down though which was odd for his personality.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:34 pm
(wow guys, when were you role playing! You guys are crazy!)

Sarafina turned her head to the sound of.... laughter. "Do you hear that?" Sarafina asked Demitrti. It didn't sound right to Sarafina, it sounded like... a human. Sarafina stood up and started to snarl, she didn't like the sound of humans nor did she like them. Sarafina went into an attack mood, she hated the noise of humans. And she never will, she burst forward following the heavy sent of humans and a half breed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:15 pm
((lol we had time ^^))

Demitri turned his head and followed after her but not to stop the 'humans' but to keep Sarafina from his mom. The scent was hers. Demitri tugged on Sarafina's tail slightly. "Don't. That's my mom. Calm down."
Meena's ears shot forward at the scent of an aggressed Sarafina. She quickly changed back and put her self as a barrior between Sarafina and the non changed Eiwen.
Feros did the same even though he wasn't fond of the male brute his mother was protecting.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:28 pm
Eiwen sat back on his haunches and growled at Sarafina's interuption. He was curious as to Feros' reaction, but more intrigued by the sudden odor of absolute loathing and hatred rolling off of Sarafina. His eyes narrowed and he stood to his full height at 6'3". He walked up next to Meena, back as a wolf again, and put his hand on her shoulder.

The brute waited for Sarafina to meet him face to face if that was what she wished. He was far from helpless in his half-form as he retained all if not more speed from his wolf and the keen senses to accompany the lithe, well-toned body. He flahed a pearly white grin down to Feros who seemed to begrudgingly have put himself between his mother's new mate and danger.

"Sarafina, if it is you snarling, then come sprout your curses to my face."

A lock of his long, dark hair fell over one eye and he ran his fingers through his hair to tame it back. He smirked and then crouched down next to Meena, perfectly relaxed and yet able to react instantly if Sarafina intended to follow through with shattering any truce they had as packmates. A growl rumbled deep in his chest as he watched the trees.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:45 am
Meena was tense. every muscle in her body was stiff ready to recoil.
Feros backed to his mother's other side not accompanied by Eiwen's warth.
Demitri sped close behind Sarafina.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:53 pm
Sarafina stopped when she heard Eiwen's voice. She stood in one place with her teeth bared and claws in the ground. Sarafina didn't move she soon noticed a small raven above her head in the trees. A voice rang in Sarafina's head, it said, "Do it... do it make them suffer." Sarafina wanted to attack but, they were her friends and she had already lost to many friends. Once demitri came close to Sarafina she looked at him. "Why didn't you tell me... your part human... aren't you?" Sarafina asked looking at him with saddness and betrayal.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:02 pm
Demitri stopped and looked at her. "I'm not. My mother can change she's not half human at all."
Feros untensed and stared at Sarafina and his brother.
Meena was still snarling. She was still tense. She got distracted by the Raven so she stared up at it; he guard dropped.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:51 pm
Sarafina ears came down, "I am sorry for this." Sarafina spread her wings and jumped up into the air, she flew up into a tree where the Raven was. She stopped at looked down, "Just leave me alone."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games